Hey, 99 Percenters, You Call This 'Fair'?

No, the question is whether Phill Gramm or the Wall Street executives you referred to broke the law. You keep dodging it.
Control frauds cause greater financial losses than all other forms of property crime combined.

Phil Gramm, Bill Clinton, Alan Greenspan and others too numerous to mention conspired to bring about the greatest example of control accounting fraud in history during the inflation of the US housing/credit bubble.

I've already stated that I believe Phil and the "group of five" broke the law prohibiting control fraud.

The facts that I don't have power of subpoena, and those who do aren't interested in investigating, says more about the corruption of the US judicial system than it does about lack of criminal intent.

Are you saying Phil and the "group of five" did NOT break any laws?

You know, it's ok to stop digging. The hole you are in is deep enough. If you can't support your claim - which you obviously can't - then shut the fuck up already.
It's OK to admit you're too fucking stupid/ignorant/indifferent to care about who committed the crimes that evaporated 8 million jobs and plunged the US into the deepest and longest lasting recession since the 1930s.

Maybe you should look around for a bigger shovel?

Wall Street v. Elizabeth Warren « The Baseline Scenario

New Topics

Forum List

Back