#Heterosexual Pride Day

But, the flag you posted matches your seal.

democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

official_seal_of_the_republican_party_pinback_button-rbbaea90203ee4e5ca9c6e5e5503d5a4f_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg

So, your answer is keep them at home for the month, the first month of summer. Got it.
Yep, it happens at Mardi Gras and parents know to keep their kids away from New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
With gay pride parades and events they are going on for a month in virtually most large cities. Do parents lock their kids up for a month?

They don't flaunt it in the streets

Then explain this

I'm pretty sure pride parades aren't usually in residential areas.

When is hetero pride day?

Any day you want :banana:
You said 'so now hetero's have a day too', so when is it?

It was yesterday, and here's your flag.

hB32621AE

Heterosexuals and democrats have the same flag?

Democrats have their own flag.

POLDEM246HF_-00_red-white-blue_front_Democratic-Party-Design-2-4-x-6-inch-Flag_4.jpg

And you can have your own flag.

Pro-white-trump-supporers.jpg
Yesterday in Georgia, I drove by a huge Confederate flag on a 200 foot flagpole. I was laughing because I know you Leftwats had to be fighting furiously to get it taken down because you hate freedom, but you're failing. I love seeing that flag flying like a giant thumb in your eye. You're right that it's a flag of hate. It reminds me how much I hate you all.

Any day you want :banana:

hB32621AE

POLDEM246HF_-00_red-white-blue_front_Democratic-Party-Design-2-4-x-6-inch-Flag_4.jpg

Yesterday in Georgia, I drove by a huge Confederate flag on a 200 foot flagpole. I was laughing because I know you Leftwats had to be fighting furiously to get it taken down because you hate freedom, but you're failing. I love seeing that flag flying like a giant thumb in your eye. You're right that it's a flag of hate. It reminds me how much I hate you all.

Why would I give a shit if you uneducated hillbillies fly that ignorant flag?

hB32621AE

Why would I give a shit if you uneducated hillbillies fly that ignorant flag?
Apparently you Leftwats do because you're trying to take it down wherever you see it. There's no doubt an effort by your stalinist comrades to take that one down too.

So, your answer is keep them at home for the month, the first month of summer. Got it.
Yep, it happens at Mardi Gras and parents know to keep their kids away from New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
With gay pride parades and events they are going on for a month in virtually most large cities. Do parents lock their kids up for a month?

Then explain this

You need to get back on your pills. You're hearing words that nobody said again.

[Insert Cause] Pride Day of any kind is ridiculous. Be proud of who you are every day and leave it at that. No need to go marching through the streets.
Amen to this. At the end of the day, how much of a difference is made if one is made at all? People are going to do whatever makes sense to them no matter what is going on with every one else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Asshole Pride Day

(everyone gets to participate!)

You said-
"I'm pretty sure pride parades aren't usually in residential areas."

So, besides homes, then what is usually in residential areas?

Residential | Define Residential at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/residential

Residential definition, of or relating to residence or to residences

www.dictionary.com/browse/residence

Residence definition, the place, especially the house, in which a person lives or resides; dwelling place; home: Their

Then explain this

You need to get back on your pills. You're hearing words that nobody said again.

You said-

Residence definition, the place, especially the house, in which a person lives or resides; dwelling place; home: Their

Kids aren't out playing on the routs used by pride parades.

You said-

Kids aren't out playing on the routs used by pride parades.

Mine was...but she took a train to get there [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back