Heterosexual Love

We cannot allow Gays to marry!!!

If Homosexuals become self confident and start getting married, then they will come out while running for public office, at the work place--"gasp" On the Buses!! Homosexuals would just bust out of nothingness and we hetero's may get outnumbered(yes, I do think there are more of them than we think!!)

Let us fight against Gay marriage!! Lets keep the same sex couples in the closet!! No Homosexuals overrunning the world with their brand of "happiness"!!!

Damn, the truth hurts the pro-sodomites, lol.
no, actually I am just surprised to see you in a heterosexual thread!:lol:

He is trying to throw us off the scent!
I think he was on "My first House" today on HGTV. There was a young black couple and the husband couldn't stop talking about an accent wall and bringing color into the room with vibrant colors. YOu had to see it!:lol:
I have no problem with homosexuals, have many friends who are gay but when you are in closet yourself, don't take it out on them because you cannot be honest with yourself.

We cannot allow Gays to marry!!!

If Homosexuals become self confident and start getting married, then they will come out while running for public office, at the work place--"gasp" On the Buses!! Homosexuals would just bust out of nothingness and we hetero's may get outnumbered(yes, I do think there are more of them than we think!!)

Let us fight against Gay marriage!! Lets keep the same sex couples in the closet!! No Homosexuals overrunning the world with their brand of "happiness"!!!

Riiight.. Clearly, the better choice is to let societal thieves, liars, and adulterers who don't even have loyalty to their own wives into government, rather than to let us have an out of the closet, honest and faithful person represent us.. </sarcasm>

Sex outside of marriage is a sin, just like homosexuality.

I wonder how many people who oppose homosexuality for moral purposes have had sex outside of marriage?

Adultery and homosexuality are sins, whoever said that adultery was not sinful?

Sex outside of marriage is a sin, just like homosexuality.

I wonder how many people who oppose homosexuality for moral purposes have had sex outside of marriage?

Adultery and homosexuality are sins, whoever said that adultery was not sinful?

I wasn't going to respond to this originally, but I changed my mind..

I don't understand this hate for homos, and apparent tolerance towards adultery and fornication in general.

The thing that really burns me up here is that gays WANT to marry.. not necessarily in God's eyes, even, and that in spite of the divorce rate and the rate of people screwing before marriage, or not marrying at all, THIS gay MARRIAGE issue is what some people are so focused on, still.

God isnt going to start raining lightning and stuff onto the earth if they marry into a contract under a state law. He gives us all free will. Love him or don't. It might sadden him if we don't choose him, but he made the choice to stop doing the teachings. Jesus is the one doing the teachings, now, and Jesus teaches us to love everyone as if they lived in our own homes.

We have to follow God's lead and allow people to make choices based on free will, too. I know that you don't want to let this happen, because you fear for those who don't follow God's rules (or more likely the bible's rules, because I think this was more of a King James thing than anything else) and may face his wrath.. I see this as loving, overall- down deep, you love homosexuals.. So why not give them the same freedom God gives us all? Free will.

Forum List

Back