he's running! Marvelous Marc Cuban: "No Democrat can beat Trump. we need an independent candidate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
C46BFplVYAEDbve.jpg

run Marc run!

While I would love to see Cuban expose Trump as the wannabe idiot that he is, I'm not sure a third party candidate has any chance of winning, and would only serve as a spoiler for candidates who stand a real chance.

While I would love to see Cuban expose Trump as the wannabe idiot that he is, I'm not sure a third party candidate has any chance of winning, and would only serve as a spoiler for candidates who stand a real chance.

For a wanna be idiot Trump is racking up a pretty decent record of achievements. If he's a wanna be idiot, what does that make his predecessors especially his immediate predecessor?

Mark Cuban is lucky Yahoo made him rich by acquiring his worthless company. If being lucky was a qualification then I would say he’s qualified, other than that he can’t even run a basketball team successfully

For a wanna be idiot Trump is racking up a pretty decent record of achievements. If he's a wanna be idiot, what does that make his predecessors especially his immediate predecessor?

He makes the former presidents ashamed of the idiot who cheated to gain that office this time.

He makes the former presidents ashamed of the idiot who cheated to gain that office this time.

It seems to me the ones that cheated not only lost to someone who simply worked them into the ground but they just may end up in jail for their treason.
You must be pretty old to be as stupid as you are. Either that or you have a natural proclivity for stupid.

Trump wants to be an idiot?

Run Mark, run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back