'He's on Every Radio Station - They Have No Choice'

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
These people are pathetic....

Rhodes View of Why People Listen to Rush: 'He's on Every Radio Station - They Have No Choice'

It's a simple law of economics, right? If there's a demand for a certain service or good, that business has a strong shot at thriving. Since the now-defunct Air America shut down for the last time earlier this year, the casual observer must conclude that no one wanted to hear left-wing diatribes over the broadcast airwaves.

But that's not the case according to a panel on HLN's April 5 "The Joy Behar Show." This meeting of the minds, consisting of Behar, GQ's Ana Marie Cox and liberal talk show host Randi Rhodes, accused conservative talker Rush Limbaugh of playing victim in responding to an interview President Barack Obama conducted with CBS News in which the president mentioned Limbaugh and Glenn Beck by name - calling them "troublesome."

But why is this newsworthy, according to Rhodes? Limbaugh has huge audience where people are allegedly forced to listen to him because he is on "every station."

"So now they're saying oh, you know, we're going to accuse them of doing everything we did. And that's how people become these victims," Rhodes said. "You know, it's like - an idea that, you know, people listen to him. They listened to him because, Joy, they have no choice. He's on every radio station. He's on - they have no choice."

Rhodes View of Why People Listen to Rush: 'He's on Every Radio Station - They Have No Choice' | NewsBusters.org

oh for pity's sake, he is not on every radio station.. that person doesn't exaggerate much do she??? :eusa_eh:

i have never heard a rush show...that channeling changing button does work wonders...and if it fails...i still got the old...on/off button

He is on in every market, which is not the same thing.

I like him a lot, despite the fact his conservatism isn't mine. The man has no shame, he lives to entertain, and he doesn't care if he makes himself out to be an idiot if it gets him an audience. His stories about his diets are always a riot.

The reason he has so many listeners is he treats the audience with respect and makes the goal the audience having fun. It is a winning formula.

Even if you don't agree with him, it is still fun listening. Liberal radio is insulting to the audience. I listened to Tom Lykus several time. He liked deliberatly offensive. only listened to Randi Rhodes once. Way rude and offensive and once was too often.

Power.png

Last edited:
Even if you don't agree with him, it is still fun listening. Liberal radio is insulting to the audience. I listened to Tom Lykus several time. He liked deliberatly offensive. only listened to Randi Rhodes once. Way rude and offensive and once was too often.
Tom Leykis is flat out boring. I once made it through about 15 minutes of one of Rhodes' hate festivals before I felt like I needed a shower.

She must be confusing Rush with Obama.

Obama is on the television nearly non-stop, interrupting the business news every bloody morning.

Forum List

Back