Eloquently stated and "dead on"...not much I can add to that but this. It's like people are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome where they identify with their captors, feel an affinity for them and even become defensive of their abusers. I had a friend that took in her eight year old niece that had been horrifically abused physically and sexually by her step-father... and since that was the only "father" that she had ever known, she was inconsolable over the fact that he was gone because he had "brainwashed" her to that point. We have the key to our chains but so many seem to enjoy the shackles in this open air debt slavery prison. Keep doing what you do because it matters. I make a point of sharing this on every interview or talk I give which is even a pebble tossed into a pond or lake causes a ripple that eventually reaches the shore.

A sad tale. Children are so trusting... and forgiving. But this does not behoove a man. At least not to the point of such helplessness. I'm all for approaching people with careful trust, and forgiving the earnestly repentant; but the presumption of goodwill regarding politicians is not only misplaced, but perilous. And yes, it's of great benefit to reveal what you've come to discover at every available opportunity. And this is no exhaustive act of toil, as nearly all the problems of the world can easily be traced back to the issues you speak of, without having to inject them awkwardly. Of course, to those who do not yet understand, the blatant correlation may not be so obvious; and you will bear the slings and arrows hoisted upon the contriver of false conspiracies. Nothing to be done about it, though... if the tyrant can make the lie big and repeat it often to prosperous effect, than the truth-bringer can no doubt employ repetition to achieve the uplift of humankind. The more of us who speak, and the more often we do, the more the gorilla in the room becomes apparent; and it will eventually become unavoidable to recognize our solutions as definitively on the table.

P.S. Did you see the video of Adam Kokesh instantaneously crowbarring the full breadth of his view on military personnel into the discussion about the American Sniper trial? It burst forth like a backed up valve the second the ball was in his court Hahahaha The point was relevant, but it was no graceful work. Too funny.

Forum List

Back