He's having a rough time. He was in Ferguson.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
In 2014 as the bogus war on cops nonsense got started the citizens bore the brunt of the police rage. Here is one woman's story.

Kirkwood Mom Manhandled, Arrested After Flipping Off Crestwood Officer, Lawyer Says | News Blog

Yes it happened in 2014 so it's old news. Well it took quite a while to get the woman found not guilty. Now that's over the lawsuit has been filed. This good cop was just stressed out according to his Sergeant. He was in Ferguson.

This was what happened to a woman who didn't love the police.

IMG_1107.JPG

What is funniest or perhaps saddest is this. The Sergeant who drove her home after she was booked tried to explain it away. The excuses the Sergeant offered sounds a lot like the excuses given to victims of domestic abuse.

After Rieke was booked in the early hours of the morning of August 31, 2014, the sergeant on duty drove her back to her mother's home. He told her that McFarland had "just got off the front line in Ferguson," Brady says. Michael Brown had been killed just a few weeks earlier, and protests and riots had left the metro area on edge.

I'm sorry. What? That excuses the cop lying and brutalizing a woman?

The Sergeant knew it was wrong and did nothing to stop it. He tried to explain away the egregious behavior of another cop. Why is it we have to be the understanding ones? Why is it that the victims of the barbarians are the ones who have to cut the thugs with badges some slack?

Where are the good cops who don't like the corruption? Apparently not in this department either.

In 2014 as the bogus war on cops nonsense got started the citizens bore the brunt of the police rage. Here is one woman's story.

Kirkwood Mom Manhandled, Arrested After Flipping Off Crestwood Officer, Lawyer Says | News Blog

Yes it happened in 2014 so it's old news. Well it took quite a while to get the woman found not guilty. Now that's over the lawsuit has been filed. This good cop was just stressed out according to his Sergeant. He was in Ferguson.

View attachment 128351

What is funniest or perhaps saddest is this. The Sergeant who drove her home after she was booked tried to explain it away. The excuses the Sergeant offered sounds a lot like the excuses given to victims of domestic abuse.

After Rieke was booked in the early hours of the morning of August 31, 2014, the sergeant on duty drove her back to her mother's home. He told her that McFarland had "just got off the front line in Ferguson," Brady says. Michael Brown had been killed just a few weeks earlier, and protests and riots had left the metro area on edge.

The Sergeant knew it was wrong and did nothing to stop it. He tried to explain away the egregious behavior of another cop. Why is it we have to be the understanding ones? Why is it that the victims of the barbarians are the ones who have to cut the thugs with badges some slack?

Where are the good cops who don't like the corruption? Apparently not in this department either.
The lefty should not have been involved in the big lie that was being spread by the Media and others. Soros was fanning the event and supporting the Blk Lvs Matter and violent action get everyone violent. Just being in that sort of incident you are putting your self into a bad situation.

View attachment 128351

The lefty should not have been involved in the big lie that was being spread by the Media and others. Soros was fanning the event and supporting the Blk Lvs Matter and violent action get everyone violent. Just being in that sort of incident you are putting your self into a bad situation.

Yeah. The citizens are to blame for abusive cops.

View attachment 128351

Let me ask you a different question. Let's say I have a bad day at work. An accident claims the life of a friend or two. In any industrial environment that is a very real possibility. In fact it tends to happen more often to construction workers than cops.

Back to the question. I've had a bad day at work and someone says something to me, or as in the case of the news article just flips me the bird. Does that give me the right to throw a beating on them? I genuinely want to know if the bad day at work excuse works for you for any other workers in any other jobs? Or is it only cops who get to bask in your support?

Do you always blame the victims?

Did the victims ask for it in some small way?

Those rapes we hear about in Europe where Muslim men attack women. Are the women asking for it?

Your entire argument is that the people brutalized by police are asking for it. So who else asks for it? Are the cops who get beaten and killed asking for it too? Or does your blind support only excuse the ones wearing the badges?

View attachment 128351

Let me ask you a different question. Let's say I have a bad day at work. An accident claims the life of a friend or two. In any industrial environment that is a very real possibility. In fact it tends to happen more often to construction workers than cops.

Back to the question. I've had a bad day at work and someone says something to me, or as in the case of the news article just flips me the bird. Does that give me the right to throw a beating on them? I genuinely want to know if the bad day at work excuse works for you for any other workers in any other jobs? Or is it only cops who get to bask in your support?

Those rapes we hear about in Europe where Muslim men attack women. Are the women asking for it?

Your entire argument is that the people brutalized by police are asking for it. So who else asks for it? Are the cops who get beaten and killed asking for it too? Or does your blind support only excuse the ones wearing the badges?

I agree somewhat but your examples are weak, spit on a person you will get decked most of the time, yet people think the Cops are suppose to control themselves. So take that example and convince me not to smack him or her.

View attachment 128351

I agree somewhat but your examples are weak, spit on a person you will get decked most of the time, yet people think the Cops are suppose to control themselves. So take that example and convince me not to smack him or her.

If someone cusses me out I ignore it. I've written before that I am a truth whore. I will take truth from anyone. It could be a person who I disagree with on every single issue. Yet if they say a truth I will accept it.

When I was a child, like many of us, I was told the old sticks and stones thing. Words will never hurt me. As a boy I honestly thought about that. I realized that it was literally true. Not just some pap to make a crying child feel better. When I got older I realized that some words could hurt. Words like get him, shoot, or similar words that instigated violence. Yet the literal truth stayed with me.

When I joined the Army Drill Sergeants called me every name in the book and a few I had never imagined. It didn't bother me. I don't get angry. I also learned another literal truth. Anger is a weapon that is gleefully used by your enemy.

How is it that the police don't understand these simple truths? Let's ask a question. Let's say you stop a car for a minor traffic violation. You ask for the drivers license and he says "certainly sir. Happy to comply."

But he doesn't move. Every instruction is met with the same respectful and passive response. But there is no compliance.

Scenario two. You pull over a car and give the same instruction. This driver says. "Fuck you I am not giving you a motherfucking thing you pig piece of shit." While he hands over his license and registration. You tell him to get out of the car and he says. "Fuck you im not getting out of my fucking car." He gets out.

By now you would be pulling your sidearm in all probability. His hostile words are overshadowing the fact that despite what he says he is complying with every command.

If you focus on the words you want the polite and verbally compliant individual. If you focus on the actions you want the loud and refusing to cooperate while he actually complies individual.

In the news story that started this thread the woman was complying. She was going into the house as directed. She flipped the cop the bird. This juvenile in a mans body could not tolerate the insult. He assaulted her. Arrested her. Lied about it. And his superiors knew it was wrong and tried to cover it up. They defended the brother officer who lied, and assaulted a woman.

The examples I gave above were extreme samples of the same kind of mentality. The idea that the victim asked for it. That the victim got what they deserved. That woman wouldn't have gotten raped if she had dressed and acted right. She was asking for it. Personally I reject that argument without exception.

As for your spitter above. I've been spit on. I did deck the guy. After I used his anger as my weapon and he swung at me. If you are dumb enough to get angry at me I am perfectly willing to use your anger to defeat you. Study Sun Tzu. If your enemy is arrogant feed that arrogance and then surprise and defeat him. The worst thing you can ever do is play the game the way your enemy wants.

Through his Open Society Foundations, Soros in 2014 gave at least $33 million to support already-established groups that, as The Washington Times puts it, "emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson" and helped lead the anti-polce protests. "The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre," says the Times.

Among these activist organizations funded by Soros were the Advancement Project, the Center for Community Change, Colorlines, the Don't Shoot Coalition, the Dream Defenders, the Drug Policy Alliance, Equal Justice USA, the Gamaliel Foundation, the Hands Up Coalition, Make the Road New York, Millennial Activists United, Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (the rebranded Missouri branch of ACORN), the Organization for Black Struggle, PICO, and the Samuel Dewitt Proctor Conference (where Jeremiah Wright was a trustee), the SEIU, national LGBT organizations, climate environmentalists, amnesty groups, pro-Palestinian organizations, and Christian social justice groups.

"The:dig: plethora of organizations involved," explains The Washington Times, not only shared Mr. Soros' funding, but they also fed off each other, using content and buzzwords developed by one organization on another's website, referencing each other's news columns and by creating a social media echo chamber of Facebook 'likes' and Twitter hashtags that dominated the mainstream media and personal online newsfeeds."

View attachment 128351

This broad is a cut from the same material as the R Winner who is a radical I can pix this girl being a jerk and needed a spanking and sent home. She asked for a ass beating and got it. People should never go into a riot area without knowing they could get hurt. I bet she is a lefty and has a back ground that only a Mother could love.

View attachment 128351

Sounds like the system is working.

She is very likely to win her suit.

View attachment 128351

If someone cusses me out I ignore it. I've written before that I am a truth whore. I will take truth from anyone. It could be a person who I disagree with on every single issue. Yet if they say a truth I will accept it.

When I was a child, like many of us, I was told the old sticks and stones thing. Words will never hurt me. As a boy I honestly thought about that. I realized that it was literally true. Not just some pap to make a crying child feel better. When I got older I realized that some words could hurt. Words like get him, shoot, or similar words that instigated violence. Yet the literal truth stayed with me.

When I joined the Army Drill Sergeants called me every name in the book and a few I had never imagined. It didn't bother me. I don't get angry. I also learned another literal truth. Anger is a weapon that is gleefully used by your enemy.

How is it that the police don't understand these simple truths? Let's ask a question. Let's say you stop a car for a minor traffic violation. You ask for the drivers license and he says "certainly sir. Happy to comply."

But he doesn't move. Every instruction is met with the same respectful and passive response. But there is no compliance.

Scenario two. You pull over a car and give the same instruction. This driver says. "Fuck you I am not giving you a motherfucking thing you pig piece of shit." While he hands over his license and registration. You tell him to get out of the car and he says. "Fuck you im not getting out of my fucking car." He gets out.

By now you would be pulling your sidearm in all probability. His hostile words are overshadowing the fact that despite what he says he is complying with every command.

If you focus on the words you want the polite and verbally compliant individual. If you focus on the actions you want the loud and refusing to cooperate while he actually complies individual.

In the news story that started this thread the woman was complying. She was going into the house as directed. She flipped the cop the bird. This juvenile in a mans body could not tolerate the insult. He assaulted her. Arrested her. Lied about it. And his superiors knew it was wrong and tried to cover it up. They defended the brother officer who lied, and assaulted a woman.

The examples I gave above were extreme samples of the same kind of mentality. The idea that the victim asked for it. That the victim got what they deserved. That woman wouldn't have gotten raped if she had dressed and acted right. She was asking for it. Personally I reject that argument without exception.

As for your spitter above. I've been spit on. I did deck the guy. After I used his anger as my weapon and he swung at me. If you are dumb enough to get angry at me I am perfectly willing to use your anger to defeat you. Study Sun Tzu. If your enemy is arrogant feed that arrogance and then surprise and defeat him. The worst thing you can ever do is play the game the way your enemy wants.

First of all a LEO does not pull a gun unless a danger is present, second as the as the jerk is compliing we don't really care what she or he said. We know if we remain calm and cool the jerk is going to overstep the line. Third He will do something wrong because by being cool we have got him really mad and he will push, throw, break something. Had one guy who slammed the patrol car door so hard he broke the glass. He almost made it but ended up in jail for damaging County Property.

View attachment 128351

This broad is a cut from the same material as the R Winner who is a radical I can pix this girl being a jerk and needed a spanking and sent home. She asked for a ass beating and got it. People should never go into a riot area without knowing they could get hurt. I bet she is a lefty and has a back ground that only a Mother could love.

Riot area? It was her back yard. It was not in Ferguson. the cop was one of those from surrounding areas that was called in. Idiot

View attachment 128351

First of all a LEO does not pull a gun unless a danger is present, second as the as the jerk is compliing we don't really care what she or he said. We know if we remain calm and cool the jerk is going to overstep the line. Third He will do something wrong because by being cool we have got him really mad and he will push, throw, break something. Had one guy who slammed the patrol car door so hard he broke the glass. He almost made it but ended up in jail for damaging County Property.

Baloney.

View attachment 128351

Riot area? It was her back yard. It was not in Ferguson. the cop was one of those from surrounding areas that was called in. Idiot
big back yard it seems. I don't think that is what the press reported...Back yard I don't buy it.

View attachment 128351

big back yard it seems. I don't think that is what the press reported...Back yard I don't buy it.

As I said before. I can easily believe you are a cop. You have no reading comprehension skills. But I bet you can beat the crap out of an innocent bystander.

1:50AM "listening" to radio outside? OK, drunken bimbos disturbing peace get lippy when Cop is forced to try to shut it down. parties over, turn off the cater-walling and go inside. Whats that me? Finger? Refusal? Still outside? You better run sally! You're now going downtown. dont fight Cops.

1:50AM "listening" to radio outside? OK, drunken bimbos disturbing peace get lippy when Cop is forced to try to shut it down. parties over, turn off the cater-walling and go inside. Whats that me? Finger? Refusal? Still outside? You better run sally! You're now going downtown. dont fight Cops.

Here again you miss the point. The cop told them to go in. They headed in, and on the way the woman flipped the cop the bird. They were complying. The judge saw that and found her not guilty. Now the lawsuit is going forward and the taxpayers are going to fork over at least six figures and possibly seven figures because a cop couldn't be happy with the win. He got what he wanted. They were headed inside.

Here again you miss the point. The cop told them to go in. They headed in, and on the way the woman flipped the cop the bird. They were complying. The judge saw that and found her not guilty. Now the lawsuit is going forward and the taxpayers are going to fork over at least six figures and possibly seven figures because a cop couldn't be happy with the win. He got what he wanted. They were headed inside.

I understand the story. I know about Crestwood, Kirkwood and Webster Groves area (STL county).

I wish she/they got nothing. I like the black eye, almost positive she deserved it and more. I don't trust lying lawyers and or the courts. "Back Yard" 1:50AM, Cop involved from street? Skirmish ends up in kitchen? I would dig into it more. Seems the left-leaning courts are doing their best to break this country financially, what Obama could not finish off.

I understand the story. I know about Crestwood, Kirkwood and Webster Groves area (STL county).

I wish she/they got nothing. I like the black eye, almost positive she deserved it and more. I don't trust lying lawyers and or the courts. "Back Yard" 1:50AM, Cop involved from street? Skirmish ends up in kitchen? I would dig into it more. Seems the left-leaning courts are doing their best to break this country financially, what Obama could not finish off.

The Sergeant drove her home and made excuses for the thug in blue. They looked into it for two years.

Not much information out there? "The family later learned that a new neighbors' air conditioner was broken, so they had been trying to sleep with the window open. Instead of asking Rieke and her family to keep it down, they apparently called the cops."

Why did the offended neighbors (funny) not simply yell outside.........turn it down! I have never called cops in my life? People are crazy. What happened after the Cops forced to show up? He said......She said.....They say?

You are correct.
"After Rieke was booked in the early hours of the morning of August 31, 2014, the sergeant on duty drove her back to her mother's home. He told her that McFarland had "just got off the front line in Ferguson," Brady says. Michael Brown had been killed just a few weeks earlier, and protests and riots had left the metro area on edge."

**special treatment for the suburbs folks? Move this 6 miles NorthEast into Ferguson and you got CBS NBC ABC there 24-7 and maybe some riots.

N Noise Violation (Countywide) It is unlawful to play any radio, musical instrument, television, or music players such as a “boombox,” tape cassette, or disc player at a volume that disturbs the peace of another person. This ordinance does not prohibit a lawful public concert or public performance. It is also unlawful to speak, shout, sing, or create any noise at a volume that disturbs the peace of another person. This ordinance does not prohibit calling for help in the case of an emergency. It is presumed that if the volume of the offending source is plainly audible to persons more than fifty (50) feet away from the source of the noise, a noise violation exists. SLCRO 716.073 Public Disturbance of the Peace – Loud Noise SLCRO 726.212 Domestic Disturbance of the Peace--Loud Noise Contact: St. Louis County Police Department Non-emergency reporting/general information (314) 889-2341 TDD (314) 889-2345

Just what would a cop have to do for you to not defend him? Murder for hire? Shaking down businesses? Selling preteen children into slavery? I expect a cop could pull over a teenage girl, rape her on camera, shoot her in the back of the head...and you would excuse it. Are you a cop or just a badge bunny?

Forum List

Back