He's Baaack. (Alan Grayson)

I wouldn't be such a jerkoff as to call him "fat moron," but naw, def wouldn't vote for him.

So I see the little banner ad on this site and have to click to make sure.
Yup, ALan Grayson is runnign for Congress. He is the biggest most disgraceful member of Congress since Alcee Hastings. Would anyone actually vote for that fat moron again??
Alan Grayson: A Congressman with Guts

LOL at the fat insult. Amusing. Dude is a lightweight compared to Newt. Your fellow conservatives around you are fat(the religious ones tend to be the fattest). I'm fat! We're a very fat country.

He's one of my Heros, God Bless Alan Grayson.

He poisons the well, which is one of the reasons the Government is so handicapped @ doing its job. His hyperbole isn't mature or necessary. Nobody's is.

Grayson is exactly what Democrats need to fight the radical right.

I'm not so sure. I think the radicals appear more radical when everyone around them calms the rhetoric down a couple hundred notches and starts being reasonable and able to work together. Doing the opposite is becoming that which you oppose.

Alan Grayson got his ass beat soundly in 2008. He was an embarassment to those of us who lived in his district. He'll get his butt beat again and good riddance to the clown.

He poisons the well, which is one of the reasons the Government is so handicapped @ doing its job. His hyperbole isn't mature or necessary. Nobody's is.

Grayson is exactly what Democrats need to fight the radical right.

I'm not so sure. I think the radicals appear more radical when everyone around them calms the rhetoric down a couple hundred notches and starts being reasonable and able to work together. Doing the opposite is becoming that which you oppose.

I understand, but rational debate doesn't get the press and if you want to change the world sometimes you have to do or say things to get peoples attention. which is more important being liked or winning your cause?

I would like to talk more about this later but I have to go to a meeting right now.

Last edited:
Florida doesn't deserve a congressman that good, they continually vote out decent people in favor of some of the most corrupt bastards I have ever seen.

Florida doesn't deserve a congressman that good, they continually vote out decent people in favor of some of the most corrupt bastards I have ever seen.

Actually, you're dead wrong. We voted Alan Grayson in and then found out what an absolute idiot he was, and voted him out.

you didn't vote him in. stoppit.

Funny how the GOPers like to talk about how they LOVE "straight talkers" and people who "tell it like it is"...except when it's a Democrat like Alan Grayson.

"Listen, if I am a spokesman for all the people who think we should not have 24 million people in this country who can't find a full-time job, that we should not have 50 million people in this country who can't see a doctor when they're sick, that we shouldn't have 47 million people in this country who need government help in order to feed themselves, and we shouldn't have 15 million families who owe more on their mortgage than the value of their home, okay, I'll be that spokesman."
~ Former and Future Congressman Alan Grayson

Actually, you're dead wrong. We voted Alan Grayson in and then found out what an absolute idiot he was, and voted him out.

I lived there for 30 years until the housing market collapsed, I know how they are. All those old bitter people retired there who will always vote for people who will stick it to the natives.

Funny how the GOPers like to talk about how they LOVE "straight talkers" and people who "tell it like it is"...except when it's a Democrat like Alan Grayson.

"Listen, if I am a spokesman for all the people who think we should not have 24 million people in this country who can't find a full-time job, that we should not have 50 million people in this country who can't see a doctor when they're sick, that we shouldn't have 47 million people in this country who need government help in order to feed themselves, and we shouldn't have 15 million families who owe more on their mortgage than the value of their home, okay, I'll be that spokesman."

Yeah, that Alan Grayson is a straight talker all right:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

He never lies:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnJB_FaDek]Alan Grayson 'Taliban Dan' Ad - YouTube[/ame]

No wonder he appears "straight" to you, Twinkie.

Yeah, that Alan Grayson is a straight talker all right:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

He never lies:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnJB_FaDek]Alan Grayson 'Taliban Dan' Ad - YouTube[/ame]

No wonder he appears "straight" to you, Twinkie.

Where was the lie exactly? Sure, the "Taliban Dan" ad was a bit over the top, but had many elements of "truthiness" about it.

That the GOP health plan is "hurry up and die" is (pardon the pun) dead on. :D

So I see the little banner ad on this site and have to click to make sure.
Yup, ALan Grayson is runnign for Congress. He is the biggest most disgraceful member of Congress since Alcee Hastings. Would anyone actually vote for that fat moron again??
Alan Grayson: A Congressman with Guts

Fat moron, when you make that statement the one politician that comes to mind is the governor of New Jersey.

Forum List

Back