Herro Prease! New member here, oh yes that's goood, I rike this

Why can't we get socks in pairs?

Or one that can fucking spell!!

WTF??

Herro??
Prease??
goood??
rike??

You see that green smiley next to the thread title, Rufus?
It reminded me of one of those old racist ww2 cartoon depictions of the Japanese. So I typed out the title in a mock Japanese broken English way.
No I'm not racist, just thought with all the intelligent people on this site you would be able to catch that.

Guess not. Lol!

My name's not Rufus.....................if you continue being a big butt....I won't tell you my damn name :badgrin:

Or one that can fucking spell!!

WTF??

Herro??
Prease??
goood??
rike??

It reminded me of one of those old racist ww2 cartoon depictions of the Japanese. So I typed out the title in a mock Japanese broken English way.
No I'm not racist, just thought with all the intelligent people on this site you would be able to catch that.

Guess not. Lol!

My name's not Rufus.....................if you continue being a big butt....I won't tell you my damn name :badgrin:

My bad.

Guess not. Lol!

My bad.

Yes you fucking are.

Forum List

Back