Herro Prease! New member here, oh yes that's goood, I rike this

LockeJaw

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey everyone! Name's Sam. I'm just a humble man here to learn. Possibly you will learn from me. I kid alot, but I'll try to keep that to a minimum since I'm new. See you on the boards.

icon10.gif
Herro Prease! New member here, oh yes that's goood, I rike this

Welcome to USMB, LockeJaw. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Sockie to 'em. :lmao:

hello,,,,im scott from texas,im usually blunt but right to the point type of person,who does not like whats going on in the white house .i will respect all comments here an give a poor mans veiw,thank you,,,,im BORNINAMERICA

I'm not anyone's sock. Yes, I know what a sock account is.

There's some real paranoid people on this site.

Thanks for the warm welcome though.

Why can't we get socks in pairs?

Or one that can fucking spell!!

WTF??

Herro??
Prease??
goood??
rike??

You see that green smiley next to the thread title, Rufus?
It reminded me of one of those old racist ww2 cartoon depictions of the Japanese. So I typed out the title in a mock Japanese broken English way.
No I'm not racist, just thought with all the intelligent people on this site you would be able to catch that.

Guess not. Lol!

Why can't we get socks in pairs?

WTF??

Herro??
Prease??
goood??
rike??

It reminded me of one of those old racist ww2 cartoon depictions of the Japanese. So I typed out the title in a mock Japanese broken English way.
No I'm not racist, just thought with all the intelligent people on this site you would be able to catch that.

Guess not. Lol!
It's the timing of your intro thread with the "Engrish". There was just a very long thread where a big part of it contained "Engrish" and lots of flaming and baiting going on - it consumed the board for over a week, as a matter of fact.

That's why the talk of socks and the noting of your use of "Engrish".

WTF??

Herro??
Prease??
goood??
rike??

Guess not. Lol!
It's the timing of your intro thread with the "Engrish". There was just a very long thread where a big part of it contained "Engrish" and lots of flaming and baiting going on - it consumed the board for over a week, as a matter of fact.

That makes sense. Must be a big problem with socks on this site? All one would have to do is read through that thread to see that "republicant" or whatever his/ her wasn't me.

Guess not. Lol!

That makes sense. Must be a big problem with socks on this site? All one would have to do is read through that thread to see that "republicant" or whatever his/ her wasn't me.
Well, I don't know shit about you. But, if you're not a sock, then welcome.

Well, I don't know shit about you. But, if you're not a sock, then welcome.

Fair enough. Thanks. Nice to meet you.

Forum List

Back