heroic stories begin to emerge from the tragedy

It is always good to hear of brave young men like this one, helping another despite being injured himself. I am glad he wasn't seriously hurt, and I hope he doesn't suffer any permanent injury to his leg.

All we know is that you are a brainwashed piece of shit. How do you know no one in the theater had a gun?

I know it because I can use deductive reasoning.

Cinemark Theaters' No Firearms Policy | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Your reasoning is a blog from some guy in Alaska complaining that they were open carrying and asked to put their weapons in their cars

CO is a concealed carry state. There are no metal detectors or searches before entering. To think that not a single person out of the hundreds there, not even one in the manager's office or with security (if they had it) seems a bit far fetched.

The problem here is that "Blackie" doesn't know squat about gun laws. In fact, I doubt Blackie has ever held a REAL handgun. He's still trying to figure out how to fill his squirtgun.

All we know is that you are a brainwashed piece of shit. How do you know no one in the theater had a gun?

I know it because I can use deductive reasoning.

Cinemark Theaters' No Firearms Policy | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Your reasoning is a blog from some guy in Alaska complaining that they were open carrying and asked to put their weapons in their cars

CO is a concealed carry state. There are no metal detectors or searches before entering. To think that not a single person out of the hundreds there, not even one in the manager's office or with security (if they had it) seems a bit far fetched.

The killer was as protected as one can get, as I have posted several times:

He was dressed in full body armor from head to toe, even a helmet, throat & groin guard.

A person believing that they could have done something is just a human reaction to the horror: "I'd have _______, If it had been me, I could _____________" The belief one would not also be a victim isn't realistic.

Cite describing his complex protection;:
In Colorado, 2 crime scenes after a night of terror

More heroes:

With blood spurting from her wound, 19-year-old Allie Young urged her friend, Stephanie Davies, 21, to flee. “Stephanie refused,” and even as bullets continued to fly she applied pressure to Young’s wound with one hand, and called 911 with the other. Davies helped carry a bleeding Young across two parking lots to an ambulance.

I am not familiar with Colorado's concealed carry laws, but imagine if just ONE law-abiding citizen in that packed theatre had a handgun with him/her. It would undoubtedly have saved lives and injuries.

The ONLY way to stop gun wielding criminals is to SHOOT BACK.
I agree and to me, the hands are what a person should shoot at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back