Heroic Pit Bull Saves Woman From Machete Attack

I didnt know you have a resume on USMB. I thought it was just a message board?
You present yourself as an expert in soo many areas.

I am sure everyone here is in awe of you and your abilities. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I know. This is a guy who has trained his dog to not eat until he says so, in his presence, has therefore trained him to not eat while not in his presence.

First of all, how do you do that when you're not there and secondly, how would you know?

Heheh...

I didnt know you have a resume on USMB. I thought it was just a message board?
You present yourself as an expert in soo many areas.

I am sure everyone here is in awe of you and your abilities. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I know. This is a guy who has trained his dog to not eat until he says so, in his presence, has therefore trained him to not eat while not in his presence.

First of all, how do you do that when you're not there and secondly, how would you know?

Heheh...

Pretty easy to do. Let me explain it slowly to you. You go outside....place meat on the ground....walk away. Come back later and the meat is still there. Conclusion. The dog did not eat the meat. Pretty simple eh?

I have experience in dog breeding and dog training. Asclepias is right. A dog can easily be trained to not eat unless YOU feed him. If you train a dog to be aggressive, and you breed that dog, then train the offspring to be aggressive, and so on, eventually the aggression will show up in all or most of the offsprings in that line. Dogs from another line of the same breed can be gentle.

The problem with Pit Bulls is that they are one of the "preferred" breeds for aggression. Blame that on the macho assholes that make them mean to reflect their own personality. There's no such thing as an "aggressive breed".

2013 Dog Bite Fatality Victims:

Learn more about each of this year's dog bite fatality victims. This pledge campaign will be updated as new deaths occur in 2013 due to devastating dog bite injury.

Betty Todd, 65-years old - Killed by her son's pet pit bull.
Christian Gormanous, 4-years old - Killed by his neighbor's chained pit bull
Elsie Grace, 91-years old - Killed by her son's two pit bulls
Isaiah Aguilar, 2-years old - Killed by his neighbor's chained pit bull
Ryan Maxwell, 7-years old - Killed by a pit bull while visiting family friends
Daxton Borchardt, 14-months old - Killed by his babysitter's two pet pit bulls
Monica Laminack, 21-months old - Killed by her family's pet pit bulls
Tyler Jett, 7-years old - Killed by his neighbor's two pit bull-mix dogs
Claudia Gallardo, 38-years old - Killed by a property owner's pit bull
Jordyn Arndt, 4-years old - Killed by her babysitter's pit bull
Beau Rutledge, 2-years old - Killed by his family's pet pit bull
Rachael Honabarger, 35-years old - Killed by her family German shepherd
Pamela Devitt, 63-years old - Killed by a pack of loose pit bulls
Carlton Freeman, 80-years old - Killed by four roaming pit bulls

Why do PB's favor children?

Why do parents leave their children unattended?

What makes you believe they are unattended? Wishful thinking? And even if so, do unattended children give up their right to life and safety because their babysitter wants an attack dog?
Well if the parents were there nothing else should be said. I guess they also let them play with a loaded gun?

Why do parents leave their children unattended?

What makes you believe they are unattended? Wishful thinking? And even if so, do unattended children give up their right to life and safety because their babysitter wants an attack dog?
Well if the parents were there nothing else should be said. I guess they also let them play with a loaded gun?

Too often people get dogs that shouldn't have them. There should be a test you have to pass before you own a dog.

I will restate what has already been said.

Joe B wants them all exterminated, and I now add Sunni as well to someone who wants to destroy an entire breed of dog..................

Which goes to show how some idiotic minds believe in punishing the innocent dogs for the actions of the few.

Congratulations everyone. You've let the Leftytoons turn this thread so far off the original point it's not even recognizable.

I don't want to destroy the breed of pit bulls.

But they should be banned in all cities and towns or places where people congregate in large numbers.

And only allowed to exist in country or rural settings in fenced off areas. ... :cool:

If Pits weren't killing people so frequently you'd never hear a word about the breed.

Obviously most Pits are swell, but when they're not then people get killed or maimed.

That STATs cannot be denied, except of course for those who are FAITH BASED thinkers.

Those wankers can deny anything.

BTW, yes I've know pits that were nice doggies.

Yes, I am sympathetic to Pit owners, too.

Still the stats are not to be denied...as a breed they are dangerous.

But no owner has a BREED, what they have is their dog, a dog they love and one that probably loves them, too.

Last edited:
Most of the fatalities and disfigurements by pit bulls are on infants and small children.

This breed needs to be outlawed in the U.S. in the interest of public safety. ... :eusa_hand:

Stupid people with dogs capable of inflicting severe damage should be outlawed. Dogs have teeth. Anything with teeth can bite. Dogs are very similar to guns. A pit is like a shotgun. A poodled is like a BB gun.

Pits are like any other breed. Good dogs and bad dogs.

I have friends who have pits and wouldn't have any other breed.

As for the pit that saved that woman? Good dog. Any dog that saves you is a good dog no matter the breed.

Pits aren't a breed that interests me.

I'm a GSD fan. Have had them all my life. There are plenty of GSD's out there that will mangle you. There are also plenty of GSD's out there that would defend you with the last breath in their bodies. Bad dog and good dog no matter the breed.

Just take the time to appreciate what that dog did to defend her master. Thats all you really need to remember.

Forum List

Back