Heroic Father Rescues White Daughter from a Terrible Fate

1391301678191.jpg
This shit is making me sick.

I get the complaints about affirmative action. It's government endorsed racism in my opinion.
By the same token I'm tired of the faggoty white boys crying like little bitches.

I'm stuck in the fucking twilight zone.

FOR GOD'S SAKE HELP ME!

This beautiful girl almost became another white statistic. Too bad these "children (of the devil) will likely be back on the streets in a couple years

Florida dad foils kidnapping of his daughter | Daily Mail Online
Just saw the picture of the girl in question. Two things.

1. She is not beautiful. Gimme a break.
2. She has that look of many white girls that mess with Black guys behind their fathers back.

462FE03300000578-5068759-image-a-9_1510288650004.jpg

Something stinks about this story and I'm pretty sure she is involved. Why would Black guys have to kidnap a white girl that looks like this when better looking ones chase after them daily?

Sure it troubles me. But race has nothing to do with it. And you can’t be serious on the other front. Look up Jaycee Dugard for a start.
And whites have never kidnapped anyone?
What is wrong with you, Death Angel?
it's a shame stormfront went under

having to see bs like this has gotten very very old
I agree. It goes on and on and on. And libtard Americans continue to excuse these savages.
Yes, they have, though I cannot find a comparable attempt with the races reversed. Can you?

Are you so lacking in basic empathy, that this crime doesn't trouble you? Seems more important to attack the messenger.

Forum List

Back