Heroes and martyrs?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HEROES AND MARTYRS?

Osama Bin Laden, dead of alive has already won.
How can we be expected to fix other country’s problems when we cannot even fix our own problems here at home. Like homegrown terrorist, crime, poverty, illegal immigration, healthcare, economy, etc.
Billion of taxpayers money is going toward fixing other country’s problems and we do not have money to fix our own? Is getting OBL more important then the lives of millions of Americans?
How is defeating Al Qaeda and the Taliban going to help solve all our problems? We can win the war against terrorism and loose the war raging within.
OBL has already won. His aim was to “destroy our economy” and he has done that when Bush, the decider, invaded the Middle East ending his term with a $3 ½ trillion deficit.
OBL attack on the WTC was an attack on our economy. If we got him or not, he has already won. He has “brought our economy to it’s knees.” OBL quote.
All the terrorist who have died, did not die in vain, they died for Allah, went to paradise and in not living it up with 72 virgins. They are martyrs when the blow themselves up or take a bullet.
They are brainwashed to be martyrs and our troops are brainwashed to be heroes. We fight them for the same reason they fight us. They fight for Allah and we fight for GOD.
GOD fought for Israel and GOD fought against Israel. Now does that tell us anything?
Humans are the only animals that go to war just to kill. We went to war to kill OBL and we don’t even want to eat him.

While I might agree that the Iraq invasion had nothing to do with 9/11, I strongly disagree that going after OBL served no purpose.

IMHO - going after OBL and Al Qaeda should have been our one and only focus in response to the 9/11 attacks. We should have made every effort to hasten these people's decent into hell. THIS fight is the fight to preserve and protect our country, to remove the threat, and to deter future attacks.

There ARE things worth fighting for. And I am grateful to live in a country that recognizes that.

Your so right dog. Al Queda, wherever they might be, is the enemy. These people want to kill us and did on 9-11. Hell is too good for any of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back