Hero or Attempted Murder?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I heard this story on Good Morning America and I couldn't believe people were calling this attempted murderer a hero: Hero Uncle Saves Baby Niece Trapped in Car Crash People.com

Here is the story I heard. This guy was following his sister and her baby. The sister "lost control of the car" and the car went over a 100 foot cliff. Of course she was "ejected" from the car. So then they go down with video in hand to discover the baby survived the impact of the fall. The uncle sure was acting like he was concerned and then happy when he found she was alive, but I am NOT BUYING IT! I think they tried to kill the kid. I know it is unthinkable but in this world would it surprise anyone?

I heard this story on Good Morning America and I couldn't believe people were calling this attempted murderer a hero: Hero Uncle Saves Baby Niece Trapped in Car Crash People.com

Here is the story I heard. This guy was following his sister and her baby. The sister "lost control of the car" and the car went over a 100 foot cliff. Of course she was "ejected" from the car. So then they go down with video in hand to discover the baby survived the impact of the fall. The uncle sure was acting like he was concerned and then happy when he found she was alive, but I am NOT BUYING IT! I think they tried to kill the kid. I know it is unthinkable but in this world would it surprise anyone?
I don't understand what it is that makes you think it was attempted murder?

1. She was ejected, but suffered no injuries.

2. They have a GoFundMe campaign now.

I don't suspect attempted murder, but my scam detector is tingling.

I don't understand what it is that makes you think it was attempted murder?
She was ejected but suffered no injuries? I guess I would need to know a little more than that to believe

a. She lost control
b. She was ejected

Just doesn't seem to add up to me. Sounds fishy.

I love it when stories like this come out and turn out to be wrong. The media is just reporting what they are told. It would be crazy to find out later charges are made. Like, maybe this woman doesn't want to be a mom? Has severe depression? Her and her brother are lovers? I know its unthinkable to do something like this but with how people are, it wouldn't surprise me. Or if we later found out the baby had cancer and they didn't have insurance or didn't want to go through the expensive kemo therapy???

1. She was ejected, but suffered no injuries.

2. They have a GoFundMe campaign now.

I don't suspect attempted murder, but my scam detector is tingling.
Who was holding the camera/phone? Was it mom? Because she should have been shaking crying and screaming. She wasn't. She was a cool cameraman.

Yes, then on the Go Fund Me page it said
My sister, and niece have literally lost almost everything since the crash. Truth be told... Living out of her car was one of the main reasons she was visiting to begin with. She lost all of her, and baby Bree's clothes in the crash, as well as her cellphone, and all other personal items that couldn't be recovered.

But yet the video was on the cell phone?? am I missing something?

I believe Uncle was holding the camera, using the phone as a flashlight during the rescue.

For me, it's just that "ejected from the car" and "suffered no injuries" are two phrases that never go together.

Forum List

Back