*Hero Judge John Rolls To Be Buried Today*

Sorry bout that,

You're still full of shit, because this is info that was released today, not when you made the thread. How old are you, 5?

1. You son, don't know human character traits, which is painfully obvious.:evil:
2. What you need to do is grow a brain then get back to me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This doesn't address the fact that you made a thread calling a man a Hero while having no evidence of such, and when evidence came *after* your claim, pretending to have known it all along.

Try integrity, s0n!~

Sorry bout that,

You're still full of shit, because this is info that was released today, not when you made the thread. How old are you, 5?

You've never said "I told you so" when something you inadvertantly said actually proved to be accurate?

Seeing as he knows we all know that this was found out well after he referred to him as a hero, I have no doubt he was simply saying "I told you so" in a sarcastic manner.

Lighten up GT....its all in fun.

1. No, what I am saying now, and back then was, and is, I knew *JUDGE JOHN ROLL* is and was a *HERO*.
2. I understand who people are, and what traits they are likely to have by what profession they hold or aspire too, kinda like Cristina Green, she was a *Hero* too.:evil:
3. Common sense really.
4. I think its lost on youth thou, and some old folks too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

You've never said "I told you so" when something you inadvertantly said actually proved to be accurate?

Seeing as he knows we all know that this was found out well after he referred to him as a hero, I have no doubt he was simply saying "I told you so" in a sarcastic manner.

1. No, what I am saying now, and back then was, and is, I knew *JUDGE JOHN ROLL* is and was a *HERO*.
2. I understand who people are, and what traits they are likely to have by what profession they hold or aspire too, kinda like Cristina Green, she was a *Hero* too.:evil:
3. Common sense really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

See, jarhead. This guy is a whackadoodle.

Sorry bout that,

3. Common sense really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I stand corrected.

Wow.......I mean....WOW....and in the words of my wife........really?....i mean REALLY?

(she is so cute when she does that)

Sorry bout that,

3. Common sense really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I stand corrected.

Wow.......I mean....WOW....and in the words of my wife........really?....i mean REALLY?

(she is so cute when she does that)

I knew vaguely of his posting history, enough to know he's whacked out of his skull....(as though his obsessive formatting didn't clue towards that before looking, lol).

Let's not overdo the "hero" stuff. The Judge was a victim not a hero. They are burying a N.J. Police Officer thursday who is a real hero killed in the line of duty but I don't think Obama will be attending that one.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you can not handle the truth, you can *step off* now.
2. The bottom line is, *Judge John Roll* is a *Hero* just like I said.
3. You guys can project all you want, make crazy claims all you want, its a free country, but the facts remain, I called it.
4. And you can *step off* of my thread, like I have offered to you two, or anyone else for that matter, or you can follow me around this board and watch *the master*.
5. Either way, its not my problem, you still don't undestand much of anything at all.:eek:
6. And if anyone was thinking of checking GT's link out on his sig line, don't bother, its *REALLY* bad,....rap choke yourself music.

Regards,
SirajmesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. If you can not handle the truth, you can *step off* now.
2. The bottom line is, *Judge John Roll* is a *Hero* just like I said.
3. You guys can project all you want, make crazy claims all you want, its a free country, but the facts remain, I called it.
4. And you can *step off* of my thread, like I have offered to you two, or anyone else for that matter, or you can follow me around this board and watch *the master*.
5. Either way, its not my problem, you still don't undestand much of anything at all.:eek:
6. And if anyone was thinking of checking GT's link out on his sig line, don't bother, its *REALLY* bad,....rap choke yourself music.

Regards,
SirajmesofTexas

I happened to like GT's link and music....a matter of taste. I dont like Lady Ga Ga but I would never say its *REALLY* bad...its just not my taste.

And I am curious......what exactly is your story? There must be some great story behind your unusual style....

Please elaborate on the factors that make him a Hero. Just curious. Thanks.

It just so happens that he acted as a hero that day. He covered up a staffer as the bullets were flying saving that staffers life while sacrificing his own. It was caught on film found several days later.

If that does not define a hero, then what will?

Sorry bout that,

Please elaborate on the factors that make him a Hero. Just curious. Thanks.

It just so happens that he acted as a hero that day. He covered up a staffer as the bullets were flying saving that staffers life while sacrificing his own. It was caught on film found several days later.

If that does not define a hero, then what will?

1. Sure, he was a *Hero* and its wasn't discovered some few days after the shooting, it was discovered a few minutes after the shooting, when Rob Barber made his statements, and when they viewed the tape right after the shootings.
2. There was an intentional withholding of this information of these facts, by the local cops, the store's general manager, along with the local media and national medias, in order to get as much of this heaped on Sarah Palin and Rush.
3. Ofcourse we had to throw it back at them, not that it helped much because nothing was retracted, and the national liberal media, made thier shots on Sarah Palin and Rush, those listeners of thier media, are so ensconced within the media slackjaw reports, they bought everything that they were fed, like brain dead zombies.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back