Herman Cain's Lawyer Is Nuts

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Even though Cain admits to texting the Ginger White woman repeatedly at times as weird as 0500 hours and admits giving her money and not telling his wife about it....the attorney says consensual sexual affairs are nobody's business that the media should lay off. Says Cain is an honorable man and that he believes him.

Last edited:
luckily all those cain supporters who object to cains adultery can turn to gingrich who would never cheat on his wife.......

Herman Cain is an adultering liar who isn't going to get the nomination.

So, lighten up Francis.

Michael Steel...past chairman of the RNC said Cain should get out. said his antics were beginning to reflect on the other candidates and make the party look bad. I agree with him though I could care less about the spend and borrow Republicans.

Last edited:
demoncrats have found a new morality,, unlike the Clinton years... adultry is now a bad thing. putting people in the wh who's friend was a terrorist bomber is a good thing, putting someone in the wh who hates America is a good thing.. they change their moral underwear so quickly it makes ones head swim.

Democrats will use whatever works. Throw enough spaghetti up against the wall, something is going to stick. Democrats demand a moral purity from republicans that they dismiss for themselves, and republicans trot right along.

demoncrats have found a new morality,, unlike the Clinton years... adultry is now a bad thing. putting people in the wh who's friend was a terrorist bomber is a good thing, putting someone in the wh who hates America is a good thing.. they change their moral underwear so quickly it makes ones head swim.

I think maybe the five women who were sexually harrassed should be mentioned too.

I don't think this mess is over. I'll bet before it's over the Gennifer Flowers thing will sound like a bedtime story.

Last edited:
Cain is beginning to remind me about that preacher in FL about 10 years ago.
President of the Southern Baptists or somesuch?
I forget his name, but knew with a certainty that when the women in the church turned on him his goose was cooked :)

there was only one accusation of adultery during clintons 1992 primary and election...... and both parties denied the affair at the time.......

not quite the same as cains current issues.........

Cain is beginning to remind me about that preacher in FL about 10 years ago.
President of the Southern Baptists or somesuch?
I forget his name, but knew with a certainty that when the women in the church turned on him his goose was cooked :)

You're not thinking about Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker are you. He was a televangelist. He was basically involved with Jessica Hahn the church secretary. His biggest problem was false accounting and living in the lap of luxury on donations. He was building a 500 room hotel when the thing came to a head. Their dog house was air conditioned.

Last edited:
Democrats will use whatever works. Throw enough spaghetti up against the wall, something is going to stick. Democrats demand a moral purity from republicans that they dismiss for themselves, and republicans trot right along.

or.....

republicans have been preaching about moral purity for so long that people actually expect them to live up to it.........

the problem for repubs is that people started believing all that "personal responsibility" and "party of family values" lies they spew.......

Adultery is now a bad thing, Linturds? I thought "what one does in his own bedroom is his own business," bullshit.

AKA Clinton years.

Hypocrites.....

Cain's not getting the nod, asswipes, so lighten the fuck up. Adulterer Gingrich will - he's Clinton-lite on the semen stained dresses, so lighten the fuck up

there was only one accusation of adultery during clintons 1992 primary and election...... and both parties denied the affair at the time.......

give it a fucking rest, you would have voted for the Breck boy in a new yawk minute. and we all know it.

give it a fucking rest, you would have voted for the Breck boy in a new yawk minute. and we all know it.

well, tell that lie often enough and maybe even you might start to believe it.......

or.....

republicans have been preaching about moral purity for so long that people actually expect them to live up to it.........

the problem for repubs is that people started believing all that "personal responsibility" and "party of family values" lies they spew.......

or...

Democrats claim to be for the poor people and yet while shaking your hand with their right hand, their left hand is taking what little you have in your pockets. They then blame it on Republicans and ignorant asshats like yourself buy it hook, line and sinker.......

or.....

or...

Democrats claim to be for the poor people and yet while shaking your hand with their right hand, their left hand is taking what little you have in your pockets. They then blame it on Republicans and ignorant asshats like yourself buy it hook, line and sinker.......

LMAO! The Republicans don't claim a damn thing except holding tax rates down for corporations and the wealthy and they prove it by borrowing trillions from foreign banks to fund the low rates. I wouldn't trust one of them in the shithouse with a Ronald Reagan mask on.

Even though Cain admits to texting the Ginger White woman repeatedly at times as weird as 0500 hours and admits giving her money and not telling his wife about it....the attorney says consensual sexual affairs are nobody's business that the media should lay off. Says Cain is an honorable man and that he believes him.

You're too sleazy......and Cain admits nothing more than what the tabloid press is trying ramrod his 5X candency yet your the sheeple...
IN THE MEANTIME, china threatens ww3 over iraq
and obumer is thinking about going on vacation
where is your head at moron
it's sheeple like yourself who need to meet a 10lb hammer
maybe it should jar some common sense

At least the Republican candidates' affairs are with members of the opposite sex.

We'll see if the Repubs do the same thing by supporting Newton Leroy Gingrich.

Forum List

Back