Herman Cain

Polygraphs were common? I never heard that. You must have grown up around some very suspicious people.
The most invasive thing I've ever had to do, outside of urine drug screen, was a psych test. The MMPI. That was interesting: "a. I sometimes think that people are looking at me. b. I never think that people are looking at me. c. I always think that people are looking at me."

Whether Cain is actually guilty or not we may never know - but what we now know is how he handles himself when faced with a crisis.

As a presidential candidate, Cain should have known that these accusations would probably surface over the course of the campaign and he should have been prepared for that eventuality.

The fact that his version kept changing by the hour, often contradicting prior statements, brings into question his decision making and leadership skills.

Last edited:
Whether Cain is actually guilty or not we may never know - but what we now know is how he handles himself when faced with a crisis.

As a presidential candidate, Cain should have known that these accusations would probably surface over the course of the campaign and he should have been prepared for that eventuality.

The fact that his version kept changing by the hour, often contradicting prior statements, brings into question his decision making and leadership skills.

I'm lost here, did Cain say he has never met this chick? Don't they know each other and that has been proven?

Herman Cain
Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.

You’re as ignorant as much as you are a tedious partisan hack: the statute of limitations for libel or slander is 3 years maximum, most states two.

The man has NO business in the Oval Office...

Agreed, Cain is utterly unqualified to be president.

well asshole, he's only been slandered for a month or so now.. you big assed COW!

I'm lost here, did Cain say he has never met this chick? Don't they know each other and that has been proven?

Without going and hunting up the transcript, to me it sounded like he said he didn't remember ever meeting Bialek. I can't remember any proof one way or the other. But Bialek has sworn statements from two people who said she told them about the encounter back in the 1990's. IIUC. Does that count as proof?

Last edited:
and will Obama take a lie detector test to see if he really loved Nitinyahoo (ok,,does anyone really know how to spell his name without using thier brain?}

Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.

It's actually possible that they could ALL pass a lie detector test depending on how the questions were asked.

For example, let's say Cain actually did what the women claimed. If he's asked if he sexually harassed them, AND he didn't consider it harassment, he could pass the test if he says no.

However, if he's asked if he did what they claim he did, he would probably fail the test if he answers no.

I like that idea. ALL of them take the test. :clap2: Personally, I wouldn't have been in the running for a nomination with that kind of personal baggage [NRA] stuff possibly coming forth, whether true or not. At least with Gingrich, all is available online and nothing hiding-in-waiting, "that we know of." But if Bill Clinton can have a string of "alleged and proven" lovers and be accepted, even by his WIFE....well anything is possible. Of course not for a conservative? Hypocrisy at it's ugliest, the MSM.

Forum List

Back