Herman Cain

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.

Herman Cain doesnt even hold relevancy anymore.
hindenburg.jpg

Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.
Do you mean like when Anita Hill passed a lie detector and Long Dong Thomas refused to take it knowing he would fail. Rather than come down on Long Dong for being a premeditated liar, CON$ accused Hill of being crazy and believing her own lies.

So if AQUILA Cain, THE Groper, passes a lie detector it is because he believes his own lies. :lol:

Herman "Horn Dog" Cain hasn't got a snowballs chance in Hell to get the nominee.

Eat More Lamb, 50,000 coyotes can't be wrong.

I dont trust those things from personal experience.

I had to take one for a job many years ago and I lied.... and got away with it.

I was asked several very personal questions I felt was none of their damn business, so I "went for broke" and won.

I was asked several very personal questions I felt was none of their damn business, so I "went for broke" and won.

Can I give you a lie detector test? ;-):eusa_whistle:

CON$ pride themselves on their ability to lie and get away with it. They believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawd, makes them intellectually superior to truthful fools.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
-Samuel Butler

CON$ pride themselves on their ability to lie and get away with it. They believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawd, makes them intellectually superior to truthful fools.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
-Samuel Butler

You're an embarrassment to debate along side with, please get fucked you washed up hack. You add nothing.

-Samuel Butler

I was 16 yrs old jackass.... :fu:

Forum List

Back