Herman Cain

Smash_Hits

STEELY DAN !
Apr 27, 2011
Looks like we have a racist OP.

That's the spin that the left used with anyone who disagreed with the Messiah. What goes around, comes around.

I do not believe that anybody who dislikes Obama is a racist. I do think that a small percentage of people are racist against him, but the vast majority is not.

I would appreciate if you actually tried to debate, instead of just dodging questions.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

You make that sound like a bad thing.

Please tell me what constantly electing career pols has gotten us.

Germany just downgraded us from AAA to AA credit rating.

but hey, lets keep doing what you want to keep doing. :cuckoo:

Herman Cain on his lack of experience holding public office:

[youtube]1qC3q7atW6g[/youtube]​

Really? Because he said it, it makes it true? Herman Cain is an idiot, just like every other GOP candidate (save maybe for Huntsman).

What he's saying is like saying that an inexperienced sailor is just as good a sailor as an experienced sailor, just because some experienced sailors have crashed their boats before.

That's the spin that the left used with anyone who disagreed with the Messiah. What goes around, comes around.

I do not believe that anybody who dislikes Obama is a racist. I do think that a small percentage of people are racist against him, but the vast majority is not.

I would appreciate if you actually tried to debate, instead of just dodging questions.

I like Cain and, if he got the nod, I'd vote for him. I would prefer him on the ticket as VP to give him some experience in the rotten corrupt fucking system.... hopefully, he'd fix it.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Sources:

blocked site

but tell me does anything on that list make it OK to have 9.1% UE, $14trillion + in debt, 2-3 more wars, AND a DROPPED credit rating?

If you don't say no, you are an utter moron and I will treat you as such from this point on.

blocked site

but tell me does anything on that list make it OK to have 9.1% UE, $14trillion + in debt, 2-3 more wars, AND a DROPPED credit rating?

If you don't say no, you are an utter moron and I will treat you as such from this point on.

Huh...

ReaganBushDebt.org

The fact he hasn't held political office is a huge PLUS! Career politicians think their job is spend other people's money. Perhaps a real businessman will help to change that paradigm...and no 'community organizing' is not a real job.

That he doesn't hold to the original intent of the Constitution as a true Classical Liberal does is why he isn't my top choice. That said, at least he acknowledges the Federal government has limitations, something our dear leader doesn't seem to grasp.

So, I'll take Cain in a heartbeat in the 2012 general election. What, am I going to vote for Obama?! :lol:

blocked site

Huh...

ReaganBushDebt.org

So you are a moron. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for addressing the issue at hand, instead of trying to refute what I'm saying. It really makes you look intelligent and informed. Prove to me why the site I linked is wrong, and I'll gladly move on.

orly:eusa_eh:

Is he not black enough? Is it his status as an Uncle Tom?

Or is it that he's almost cool enough to be a member of "The Rents To Damn High" party?

He is too far right wing.

Its what will doom your party this election cycle

So, basically, you're saying he 'can not' be elected because YOU don't like him. Fucking racist.

He is much too right wing. I don't dislike him because of his race; I dislike him because he's a fucking scumbag.

I like Cain and, if he got the nod, I'd vote for him. I would prefer him on the ticket as VP to give him some experience in the rotten corrupt fucking system.... hopefully, he'd fix it.

Spot on!

Forum List

Back