Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll

Beats Perry, Bachmann etc.

In the words of Private Oppend from "Saving Private Ryan" "What is going on here?"

This just goes to show you how dumb republicans are in Florida. It really does.
Who was the person who said Florida Republicans were too racist to vote for a Black man?

Oh that's right. Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom so it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

That is exactly right. You think he is black? He has never been to the meetings.

Beats Perry, Bachmann etc.

In the words of Private Oppend from "Saving Private Ryan" "What is going on here?"

:clap2: :clap2: Proof that this country is hungry for a common sense planner and leader with business experience, who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Awesome speaker. Wasn't he also a Baptist minister at one time??

Yes !!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping he would get it.
The Libs really hate him.
Lot's of people like him, Conservatives , Moderates and Conservative Dem's.
Now watch the libs are going to bring up the untrue things that has been said about him again.
People want someone in the WH who actually knows something about economics.

Oh yeah, vote in someone who knows NOTHING about politics to run this country. NOTHING.

Oh and his fucking pizza sucks ass. Anyone here actually like it?

Yes !!!!!!!!!!
Now watch the libs are going to bring up the untrue things that has been said about him again.

Oh yeah, vote in someone who knows NOTHING about politics to run this country. NOTHING.

So unless you serve in political office, you know nothing about politics?

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what you CON$ say about business!!!

I say, you don't have to lay an egg to tell a rotten one! :lol:

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

When asked specific political questions he actually said I dont know...I guess I can hire people to handle that stuff.

This is your fucking guy? No wonder Obama is going to win big time in 2012.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

As he pointed out, we've been electing professional politicians for some time now and then asks, "How is that working out for you?" Maybe it would be better to look for other qualifications to be our leader.

And I LOVE Godfather's pizza. It was the best in town for many years, but our only restaurant closed in 2003 when the owner died, the kids didn't want to move here, and nobody took it over. It got consistently good reviews and often was ranked at the top and always near the top of the 'what's the best pizza' straw polls.

And I bet Herman can toss a good crust and put a good pizza together, but his skills actually centered in the financial end of the business.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

Bet he can read the Constitution...and actually follow rather than subvert it. On the other hand, if only he were a junior Senator, why he'd know everything and could ignore that silly old document.

I'll wait and see.

It was mostly because he's local, I do believe.

Bachmann and Perry didn't try to compete
He is an avowed Georgian citizen out of Atlanta.

I'll wait and see.

It was mostly because he's local, I do believe.

Bachmann and Perry didn't try to compete

Pardon? First, Cain isn't from Florida and secondly, Perry did compete. He met with a dozen legislators Friday and gave a speech to delegates at a breakfast this morning. True, he left for Michigan just before the polls opened but to say he didn't try to compete? I don't see that.

Having bad connection issues so pardon me if I didn't google-check my facts.
Maybe it was Romney that chose not to pursue Florida very heavily.
According to a bit I saw on my local news eluded to some local connections for Cain in Florida.
*shrug*

Florida voted "none of the above". What other choice do they have? Voting for Caine 'proves' the Republican Party is the party of the big tent and that those who believe that most R's are bigots are wrong.

The last debate and its result is beyond funny, it's hysterical. There is no leader in the R party today, not one, not even on the horizon. Sen. Goldwater was considered too extreme in 1964; he would be considered a liberal and a RINO by the New Right who control the R. Party today.

2012 maybe the first time an incumbent president is elected with an economy in free fall, not because the plurality has confidence in his leadership, because the opposition is ridiculous.

All 30 people who voted in the straw poll?

One thing to keep in mind. Straw polls are virtually all activists not the rank and file of the party.

Florida voted "none of the above". What other choice do they have? Voting for Caine 'proves' the Republican Party is the party of the big tent and that those who believe that most R's are bigots are wrong.

The last debate and its result is beyond funny, it's hysterical. There is no leader in the R party today, not one, not even on the horizon. Sen. Goldwater was considered too extreme in 1964; he would be considered a liberal and a RINO by the New Right who control the R. Party today.

2012 maybe the first time an incumbent president is elected with an economy in free fall, not because the plurality has confidence in his leadership, because the opposition is ridiculous.

Good thing for Democrats the incumbent is in no way ridiculous. :cuckoo:

Proof that this country is hungry for a common sense planner and leader with business experience, who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Awesome speaker. Wasn't he also a Baptist minister at one time??

You’ve got to be kidding – a straw poll in Orlando?

Otherwise Cain’s ignorance of the Constitution – the First Amendment in particular – and his willingness to violate Federal employment law would be significant disqualifiers.

Has to be an accurate representation of the populatiopn of Florida?

Never the intent. An accurate representation of Republican primary voters? History would suggest it is as in the winner in the past three Florida straw polls went on to take the nomination.

You should stop playing now...it's embarrassing.

Forum List

Back