Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll

Beats Perry, Bachmann etc.

In the words of Private Oppend from "Saving Private Ryan" "What is going on here?"

This just goes to show you how dumb republicans are in Florida. It really does.

PLEASE,PLEASE share your wisdom as to why this makes Floridians stupid? I hope you have some actual facts because im considering sending this man a few bucks. Tell me WHY AM I WASTING MY MONEY?
white+guilt+white+black.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, it looks like Cain won by quite a margin with everyone else clustered around 2nd place. Very little difference between the runner ups, huge difference between them and Cain. Bachmann is the exception; she did not fair well.

Cain 37.1
Perry 15.4
Romney 14
Santorum 11
Paul 10
Newt 8
Bachmann <2

Arsenio Hall "You don't have to touch your dial. I'm black!"

Herman Cain "You don't have to touch your dial. I'm black and Republican!"

In case anyone is wondering, it looks like Cain won by quite a margin with everyone else clustered around 2nd place. Very little difference between the runner ups, huge difference between them and Cain. Bachmann is the exception; she did not fair well.

Cain 37.1
Perry 15.4
Romney 14
Santorum 11
Paul 10
Newt 8
Bachmann <2
This is huge. Did Cain stick around as others thought Florida was no big deal?

I hope that he did stick around. The ones that didn't stay for the poll will have alot to answer for.

I'm still going to vote for Paul in the primary but I'll tell you what, I'd vote for Cain in the general in a heartbeat.

Cain's negatives for me are that I'm really not crazy about opening the door to a national sales tax AND an income tax. He's said it could never go above 9%...but I haven't heard him explain how that could be avoided. I also don't like his support of the Federal Reserve...but that sure isn't going away with any of the other candidates, save Paul. But what do I know, we're all just racists, right?

Anyway, nicely done Herman.

No, he said it very clearly over and over again that we have to get rid of the IRS.

i'm still going to vote for paul in the primary but i'll tell you what, i'd vote for cain in the general in a heartbeat.

Cain's negatives for me are that i'm really not crazy about opening the door to a national sales tax and an income tax. He's said it could never go above 9%...but i haven't heard him explain how that could be avoided. I also don't like his support of the federal reserve...but that sure isn't going away with any of the other candidates, save paul. But what do i know, we're all just racists, right?

Anyway, nicely done herman.

no, he said it very clearly over and over again that we have to get rid of the irs.
9/9/9...

I'm still going to vote for Paul in the primary but I'll tell you what, I'd vote for Cain in the general in a heartbeat.

Cain's negatives for me are that I'm really not crazy about opening the door to a national sales tax AND an income tax. He's said it could never go above 9%...but I haven't heard him explain how that could be avoided. I also don't like his support of the Federal Reserve...but that sure isn't going away with any of the other candidates, save Paul. But what do I know, we're all just racists, right?

No, he said it very clearly over and over again that we have to get rid of the IRS.

Didnt Healthcare legislation increase IRS numbers. The folks that concentrate on the middle class.

Didnt Healthcare legislation increase IRS numbers. The folks that concentrate on the middle class.
Indeed. And they were hired precisely to enforce Obamacare's provision of mandate.

Who, Cain or Paul? I'm not following your point. Cain's flat income tax would pretty much eliminate the need for an IRS. Is that what you mean?

Beats Perry, Bachmann etc.

In the words of Private Oppend from "Saving Private Ryan" "What is going on here?"

PLEASE,PLEASE share your wisdom as to why this makes Floridians stupid? I hope you have some actual facts because im considering sending this man a few bucks. Tell me WHY AM I WASTING MY MONEY?

Fuckin useless hit n run artists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA&feature=player_detailpage]Cricket Chirping - YouTube[/ame]

Fuckin useless hit n run artists

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA&feature=player_detailpage"]Cricket Chirping - YouTube[/ame]
That's what you get when Statists are cornered.

Cain 37.1
Perry 15.4
Romney 14
Santorum 11
Paul 10
Newt 8
Bachmann <2
This is huge. Did Cain stick around as others thought Florida was no big deal?

I hope that he did stick around. The ones that didn't stay for the poll will have alot to answer for.

Don't know...and you're right. Perry, expecting to win the poll, even talked about how important it was for the winner.

"What is going on here?"

It’s a ‘straw poll,’ which means it’s less reliable and less representative than an online poll.

It’s more then a year from the General Election, no one’s paying attention other than us and radical elements of the GOP.

And as noted, Florida conservatives are more nuts than the rest of the Nation, Rubio and Scott are two good examples.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping he would get it.
The Libs really hate him.
Lot's of people like him, Conservatives , Moderates and Conservative Dem's.
Now watch the libs are going to bring up the untrue things that has been said about him again.
People want someone in the WH who actually knows something about economics.

Delusional and pathetic.

"What is going on here?"

It’s a ‘straw poll,’ which means it’s less reliable and less representative than an online poll.

It’s more then a year from the General Election, no one’s paying attention other than us and radical elements of the GOP.

And as noted, Florida conservatives are more nuts than the rest of the Nation, Rubio and Scott are two good examples.

Yes !!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping he would get it.
The Libs really hate him.
Lot's of people like him, Conservatives , Moderates and Conservative Dem's.
Now watch the libs are going to bring up the untrue things that has been said about him again.
People want someone in the WH who actually knows something about economics.

Delusional and pathetic.
No one is paying attention? Really? Then I suggest that YOU dismiss all polls between NOW and the election if you take this tact. (And YOU will be one of the first to answer the next poll)

Forum List

Back