Herman Cain Win Another Straw Poll - IL Teacon Poll

Herman Cain Scares the hell out of me. The guy looks like he would start pressing the red button with little thought.

Of course.

We all know how such people "look."

And it is always and forever universally recognized that one CAN and SHOULD make a habit of judging books by their covers, too.

:eusa_hand:

As of right now, Herman Cain isn't even at double digits in the RCP avg.

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I kinda think you're delusional or tell yourself lies just for reassurance that Obama is your lord, master and savior..

I'm more of a Paul fan but Cain would mop the floor with Obama...

Does Obama have an economics degree? has Obama ever been a CEO of a successful business?

No Obama is a community organizer that refuses to turn over his any documents relating to his background while Cain forgets to mention he has a degree in economics because to him its "not a big deal."

Cain won't make past feb 2012, he will drop out of the race by them.

:lol:

That's just not going to happen...

Both Paul and Cain are front runners to win this one.... If Christie chooses to run, the playing field may change but right now it's Cain and Paul.

Two black candidates running for president would certainly be a first, however I see him as a running mate for Romney. He would balance the ticket, white and black, north and south, a favorite of the centralist and favorite of the tea party.

Screw that, I am going all in for the conservative, if America is dumb enough to re-elect the the bower in chief in the general then they deserve another 4 years with him. I am voting Cain for Primary, not Romney.
A Tea Party ticket would be a dream ticket for both the Tea Party and Democrats.

Last edited:
I don't believe any of these fellows will be in the final running. I have a gut feeling there is a "surprise candidate" waiting to appear.

I kinda think you're delusional or tell yourself lies just for reassurance that Obama is your lord, master and savior..

I'm more of a Paul fan but Cain would mop the floor with Obama...

Does Obama have an economics degree? has Obama ever been a CEO of a successful business?

No Obama is a community organizer that refuses to turn over his any documents relating to his background while Cain forgets to mention he has a degree in economics because to him its "not a big deal."

Cain won't make past feb 2012, he will drop out of the race by them.

:lol:

That's just not going to happen...

Both Paul and Cain are front runners to win this one.... If Christie chooses to run, the playing field may change but right now it's Cain and Paul.

Right now you have it somewhat right. Cain is building steam, but I think Romney still has the inside track. Perry is still up there. However, even Santorum is above Paul. Paul has no shot, just like last time.

I don't believe any of these fellows will be in the final running. I have a gut feeling there is a "surprise candidate" waiting to appear.

There are only two "surprise" candidates that can come out of the woodworks, Palin and Christie. Whose your pick?

Cain gets 77% of straw poll votes at TeaCon in Schaumburg - DailyHerald.com

You might say this is liberal Illinois, but there is still a Republican Presidential primary in liberal IL. The people who will vote in that primary are the minority conservatives in the state. The same minority conservatives who just gave Cain a 3/4 win in the IL straw poll!

He also won in the Tea Party poll for presidential canidates :)

Those damn racist teabaggers and their blacking of the best canidate.........hey wait a second?!?!??!!! Aren't they all racists? How can they like Cain?

Forum List

Back