Herman Cain Win Another Straw Poll - IL Teacon Poll

If he doesn't win the primaries does that mean Republicans are racist?

No, but it means the Republicans voted for the wrong candidate.

But it does make you racist for asking! Why does his race matter most to you? Does your pea brain for minute might think that the attraction to Cain is his enormous business success (something Obama and most all Dimocrats lack), his 9-9-9 plan, his mathematician background, the way he speaks and debates? He is the best AMERICAN for the job.

Only a racist like you would question that!

His fear is like most leftist fear, that if cain wins the primary cains message will have to go on the National level, and that would be a huge threat to the lefts agenda. That and Obama could not debate Cain on the topics of the economy and business.

No one fears Herman Cain. I hope he wins the nomination, maybe he'll put a new album and a video of his buck dancing to celebrate.

Oh, was I being insensitive?

Cain can win every straw poll there is. He will not win the GOP Nomination.

So you hope.

We all know there are racist members of the Tea Party and the GOP. Couple those groups with the old school money / establishment Republicans, and there is no way an African American new-comer gets the nomination.

There are racist members of the left wing and the democrat party also, you're always going to have nutcases no matter where you go, it's life. Only difference being, the tea party is a REAL grass roots movement, that is no way shape or form racist, and do not carry a racist message. We have Blacks,Hispanics, Asians in our midst of our grass roots movement that do not buy the liberal propaganda BS that people like you spew, and to be honest, the more you spew it the more pissed off you make the minority members of the tea party and the hard working minorities in America that align with the tea party. So please, continue spewing, it only works in our favor in 2012. ;)

So you hope.

We all know there are racist members of the Tea Party and the GOP. Couple those groups with the old school money / establishment Republicans, and there is no way an African American new-comer gets the nomination.

There are racist members of the left wing and the democrat party also, you're always going to have nutcases no matter where you go, it's life. Only difference being, the tea party is a REAL grass roots movement, that is no way shape or form racist, and do not carry a racist message. We have Blacks,Hispanics, Asians in our midst of our grass roots movement that do not buy the liberal propaganda BS that people like you spew, and to be honest, the more you spew it the more pissed off you make the minority members of the tea party and the hard working minorities in America that align with the tea party. So please, continue spewing, it only works in our favor in 2012. ;)

What percentage of minorities align with the tea party?

Once he gets to traveling and getting his message out it will change.
Absolutely. Once people know his 9-9-9 plan is to cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the poor, I'm sure we'll see his numbers drop.

It's an across the board tax plan, every one is treated equal, unlike Obamas where it's straight class warfare where the leeches of society get to suckle from the tit of the rich. I thought you leftist believed in equality?
Also, the poor do not pay taxes, so how can it raise taxes on them? If you are talking about the 45% of Americans who the democrat call poor, those are the welfare recipients, they dont pay taxes. Now if you are talking about the middle class who do pay taxes, it would still benefit us because it does away with the payroll tax and puts more money into our hands to spend as we see fit "As WE see fit, not the GUBMENT".
It's a good plan, and it's better than what Berry has offered in the last 3 years.

Screw that, I am going all in for the conservative, if America is dumb enough to re-elect the the bower in chief in the general then they deserve another 4 years with him. I am voting Cain for Primary, not Romney.

Pre-primary season is the time for rightwing extremists and radicals to fantasize and pretend. Early next year the grown-up republicans will weigh in and Cain will be less than a memory.

So you hope.

You're not thinking.

In order for any GOP candidate to win the general, they will need to rally the base and trick some Independents. We know there are racists in this country who will not vote for a black man, regardless of his party or stances on issues. So, why would the GOP establishment pick a candidate with a built in group of people in their own party who won't vote for him?

Answer: they won't.

Screw that, I am going all in for the conservative, if America is dumb enough to re-elect the the bower in chief in the general then they deserve another 4 years with him. I am voting Cain for Primary, not Romney.

Pre-primary season is the time for rightwing extremists and radicals to fantasize and pretend. Early next year the grown-up republicans will weigh in and Cain will be less than a memory.

retard.jpg

As of right now, Herman Cain isn't even at double digits in the RCP avg.

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I kinda think you're delusional or tell yourself lies just for reassurance that Obama is your lord, master and savior..

I'm more of a Paul fan but Cain would mop the floor with Obama...

Does Obama have an economics degree? has Obama ever been a CEO of a successful business?

No Obama is a community organizer that refuses to turn over his any documents relating to his background while Cain forgets to mention he has a degree in economics because to him its "not a big deal."

Once he gets to traveling and getting his message out it will change.
Absolutely. Once people know his 9-9-9 plan is to cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the poor, I'm sure we'll see his numbers drop.

It's an across the board tax plan, every one is treated equal, unlike Obamas where it's straight class warfare where the leeches of society get to suckle from the tit of the rich. I thought you leftist believed in equality?
Also, the poor do not pay taxes, so how can it raise taxes on them? If you are talking about the 45% of Americans who the democrat call poor, those are the welfare recipients, they dont pay taxes. Now if you are talking about the middle class who do pay taxes, it would still benefit us because it does away with the payroll tax and puts more money into our hands to spend as we see fit "As WE see fit, not the GUBMENT".
It's a good plan, and it's better than what Berry has offered in the last 3 years.

So much wrong with your understanding of his plan. Have you read it?

You can say it treats everyone equal, even though it doesn't, but even if it did, that's still a tax hike for the working poor and a tax cut for millionaire hedge fund managers. Do you honestly think that will sell with voters?

It gladdens my heart to see the liberals underestimating the Cain campaign.

I'm not underestimating the cain campaign, I'm accurately estimating the racism of the white conservative tea party republicans. Ask Michael Steele about that.

You're not thinking.

In order for any GOP candidate to win the general, they will need to rally the base and trick some Independents. We know there are racists in this country who will not vote for a black man, regardless of his party or stances on issues. So, why would the GOP establishment pick a candidate with a built in group of people in their own party who won't vote for him?

They/I have not picked a candidate that has a built in group. Most of us are picking the most conservative of the whole group that appeals to us. Only those on the left pick a candidate because of his race and his group followings and not his substance. I hope they learned from their mistakes in 2008, maybe this time they will choose off of substance and ideas that will actually help Americans prosper, instead of the propaganda and race baiting class warfare rhetoric that has done nothing but destroy this country "Fundamental changing".

As of right now, Herman Cain isn't even at double digits in the RCP avg.

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

I kinda think you're delusional or tell yourself lies just for reassurance that Obama is your lord, master and savior..

I'm more of a Paul fan but Cain would mop the floor with Obama...

Does Obama have an economics degree? has Obama ever been a CEO of a successful business?

No Obama is a community organizer that refuses to turn over his any documents relating to his background while Cain forgets to mention he has a degree in economics because to him its "not a big deal."

Cain won't make past feb 2012, he will drop out of the race by them.

You can say it treats everyone equal, even though it doesn't, but even if it did, that's still a tax hike for the working poor and a tax cut for millionaire hedge fund managers. Do you honestly think that will sell with voters?

Yes, and I believe you have the same issues with the constitution that most on the left does, I read it for what it says, you read it for what you think it says or want it to say.

I think it will sell to people looking for jobs, because businesses only hire when they have the money to hire, and under Obama they are scared shitless right now to hire anyone because they have no idea how much capital they will have in the near future.

You're not thinking.

They/I have not picked a candidate that has a built in group. Most of us are picking the most conservative of the whole group that appeals to us. Only those on the left pick a candidate because of his race and his group followings and not his substance. I hope they learned from their mistakes in 2008, maybe this time they will choose off of substance and ideas that will actually help Americans prosper, instead of the propaganda and race baiting class warfare rhetoric that has done nothing but destroy this country "Fundamental changing".

You clearly have no understanding of Republican voters.

You're not thinking.

You clearly have no understanding of Republican voters.

I could care less about republican voters, I dont want to vote with the lemmings. I will vote for who I want to vote for, which is what everyone should be doing instead of voting for who they think will beat Obama. If Obama wins a second term, so be it, and the people that voted Obama will have to suffer with another 4 years of his failures. America at that point has not suffered enough if he gets re-elected, they would then need to suffer even more to learn the errs of their ways.

Last edited:

I think it will sell to people looking for jobs, because businesses only hire when they have the money to hire, and under Obama they are scared shitless right now to hire anyone because they have no idea how much capital they will have in the near future.

Ok. So how do you think businesses will feel about a tax policy that encourages consumers to NOT spend money? How will that help them have more "money to hire" ?

It gladdens my heart to see the liberals underestimating the Cain campaign.

I'm not underestimating the cain campaign, I'm accurately estimating the racism of the white conservative tea party republicans. Ask Michael Steele about that.

You are underestimating the Cain campaign, and it gladdens my heart.

You are inaccurately (from your racist perspective) attributing racism to white Republicans because, like most racists, you are dull witted.

Steele wasn't a victim of racism, either. Psst. It's ok to tell a "leader" that he sucks at his "leadership" decisions, REGARDLESS of his race.

Racists like you can never get a handle on such things. Too bad. Just makes you look even dumber. And that's not easy.

Forum List

Back