Herman Cain -- Who Is This Genius?!

I hadn't seen specific examples of people being called Uncle Tom. The link I saw was one guy saying "I was called an Uncle Tom". Sure it happens, but again it's not overwhelming as you might want us to believe.
Then you simply haven't been paying attention....This has been happening to people like Clarence Thomas, Dr. Thomas Sowell and J.C. Watts for decades now.

Ok, fair enough. But does that mean that's how most dems treat black republican politicians?
Most dems, black and white, are either supportive or silent while conservative black politicians are attacked and liberal black politicians lead the attack. Most dems, male and female, are either supportive or silent when conservative women are attacked and liberal women lead the attack. Ditto Latino and other groups. When a black conservative runs, black liberals jump out to attack to establish it's OK. Ditto women.

That is what I'm referring to. I do not grasp why blacks are OK actively or tacitly with blacks not being allowed to not be liberal. Ditto women. Ditto other groups. NOLW in fact was silent when a Democratic activist woman was a victim of sex discrimination in the White House because it was a popular liberal white politician doing it.

Freedom includes the right to disagree. I do not grasp how blacks, women, other groups can be liberal above all else. Liberalism is a religion to them. It trumps all, including their identity. Ironically then they attack Christians for that same thing.

Then you lead a sheltered life.

READ

The link is accompanied with several articles that highlight it.

RDD probably sees little he doesn't want to see.

That isn't fair. I try to be open and honest. Of course I see racism everywhere but I don't assume an entire party is racist because of the worst behavior I've seen from people associated with that party.

Then I suggest the party reject it. Until now? They remain delinquent in their rejection of the divisive crap this continues to generate.

The reason is that they can't win any other way. Divide and conquer while they perpetuate it and claim ignorance and denial.

Then you lead a sheltered life.

READ

The link is accompanied with several articles that highlight it.

RDD probably sees little he doesn't want to see.
That isn't fair. I try to be open and honest. Of course I see racism everywhere but I don't assume an entire party is racist because of the worst behavior I've seen from people associated with that party.
You see racism everywhere??? Could it be that you are looking for new and better ways to be offended? Disagreeing with the policies of a black man is not racist, it is intelligent if the man is little more that a community agitator.

So we've gone from "I've not seen it in the Democrat Party" to "it happens on both sides" in, what, five minutes? :lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't seen specific examples of people being called Uncle Tom. The link I saw was one guy saying "I was called an Uncle Tom". Sure it happens, but again it's not overwhelming as you might want us to believe.
Not as overwhelming because black conservative with the balls to speak out are so rare. I've seen black Conservatives demeaned, threatened and called far worse than Uncle Tom by people of their own race passing by Tea Party gatherings. I've heard of, though not actually seen, black Tea Party members being beaten by gangs of black teens.

Forum List

Back