Herman Cain... Too "black" for Liberals ?

Social
Religion
In an interview[46] with Christianity Today, Cain declared he would not consider appointing an individual of Muslim faith to a presidential cabinet or to a federal court. "No, I will not", he said. "And here’s why. There is this creeping attempt, there is this attempt to gradually ease Sharia law and the Muslim faith into our government. It does not belong in our government. This is what happened in Europe. And little by little, to try and be politically correct, they made this little change, they made this little change. And now they’ve got a social problem that they don’t know what to do with hardly."

Abortion
Cain is pro-life and opposes abortion. He believes that life begins at conception. He favors defunding Planned Parenthood

Cain’s failure to understand the 1st and 4th Amendments alone is reason enough to oppose him.

And once again we see the hypocrisy of the right: they want the government out of your financial affairs but right next to you in bed.

OMG, why do so many conservatives have this campy fixation about Sharia law?

We are being invaded. Time to pull heads out of the sand.

Bank bailoutsCain supported the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) bank bailouts as a way to save the economy, viewing it as an investment opportunity for the taxpayers. In a 2008 editorial, Cain wrote, "Owning a part of the major banks in America is not a bad thing. We could make a profit while solving a problem.".[40] In May 2011, regarding his TARP support, Cain said "I don’t have any regrets".... "I studied the situation. I didn’t have trouble with the idea; I had trouble with its implementation, picking winners and losers."[41]

[edit] Federal ReserveIn early 2011, Cain stated on his radio show that there was no need for an audit of the Federal Reserve (Cain objected to auditing the Federal Reserve in 2010 while hosting the Neal Boortz show).[42] Cain has clarified, however, that while such an audit is not a high priority for him, neither does he object to it.

Yep a true conservative.

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More like too rightwingloon for liberals.

What did you think, liberals would vote for him because he's black? :lol:

Well, we got called racists because we didn't vote for him. So, if the right runs a black candidate... that would mean anyone who doesn't vote for him is also racist, right? See how this works Ravi? What goes around, comes around.

i am not listening to the media this coming election.
Nor the soundbites of anyone taken out of context.
Perhaps it would be a good thing to turn off our tvs now and do some plain old fashioned research and soul searching?

Just a thought.
Would be nice to have a jfk type candidate. Anyone know of one?

what? A rich, white, womanizing, pill popping, roman catholic. Yeah there are plenty of those to go around :)

rush is running?

:p

Forum List

Back