Herman Cain Sets An Interviewer Straight

I agree that it's goofy to call someone a racist because they don't like Herman Cain or Obama.

But Herman Cain is a bigot against Islam and Muslims.

He said so himself; So there is no doubt he is a prejudiced bigot.

Being for our country and against jihad terrorists is not being a bigot.

I agree with that.

But Herman Cain said "All" Muslims

Hatin' on the black guy, huh?

Racist.
So now anyone who doesn't like Herman Cain or Barack Obama is a racist ??
:eusa_shhh: It's punishment because someone, somewhere claimed that someone, somewhere didn't like Obama because he's black.

Blacks are tools to the right.

It is the left who started using blacks as a tool for political point scoring. Don't bitch about the right if you let the left off. That's hypocritical.

I agree with that.

No he didn't

He said that he would have "NO" Muslims in his administration.

That sounds like "All" to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-RiiC7w-o]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain on having a Muslim in his cabinet‬‏[/ame]

Personally, I don't give a shit whether he'd put a Muslim in his Administration.

If all Muslims are like you, Sonny, I wouldn't want one in our Administration either. You're want to stone women who get raped and can't provide 4 witnesses to prove it. Fuck you and your 'sharia law'.

No he didn't

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-RiiC7w-o]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain on having a Muslim in his cabinet‬‏[/ame]

Personally, I don't give a shit whether he'd put a Muslim in his Administration.

If all Muslims are like you, Sonny, I wouldn't want one in our Administration either. You're want to stone women who get raped and can't provide 4 witnesses to prove it. Fuck you and your 'sharia law'.

Aren't you the one who keeps bragging that you have Muslims as relatives?

I wonder what day would thank if they knew that you support the anti-Muslim bigot Herman Cain ??

So Sunni, are you for killing your daughter because she became to westernized? What are they doing living in a western country in the first place if they believe this?
Or stoning your wife because she committed adultery?
This is not what we do here in America.

So Sunni, are you for killing your daughter because she became to westernized? What are they doing living in a western country in the first place if they believe this?
Or stoning your wife because she committed adultery?
This is not what we do here in America.

Yep.

And we don't have religious litmus tests for political appointments and judges.

I wonder how many are jumping on the Cain bandwagon to prove their lack of racism.
"It will make us look good."
How many voted for Obama for the same reason?
America is in crisis! That goes for all of Western Civilization.
We must have a competent, honest, stable, Constitution-abiding, executive to deal with the future.. as well as the utter chaos & trash the Left always leaves in its wake.
:clap2::clap2:

Aren't you the one who keeps bragging that you have Muslims as relatives?

I wonder what day would thank if they knew that you support the anti-Muslim bigot Herman Cain ??

If by 'bragging' you mean that I've mentioned it on the board, then yes. But that's not actually bragging - it's stating a fact. You're just too fucking hysterical and stupid to grasp basic English.

Interestingly, I spoke to one of them this morning.... to see what he thought of the debate. Guess what? He likes Cain. So he is the kind of Muslim that I (and I suspect Herman Cain) would both be quite happy to have in the Administration. It is the freaks like you that I wouldn't want in a US Administration - not because you're a Muslim but because you are an asshole.

Interestingly, I spoke to one of them this morning.... to see what he thought of the debate. Guess what? He likes Cain. So he is the kind of Muslim that I (and I suspect Herman Cain) would both be quite happy to have in the Administration.
Sadly, we do have a few "Uncle Muhammad" muslims like your relative that supports Herman Cain. :cuckoo:

I agree with that.

No he didn't

Cain's words about Muslims are troubling. "No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Constitution Article VI) He's also perpetuating religious stereotypes. Cain should have known better. If he does get the nomination, you can bet he'll be skewered by the media.

Interestingly, I spoke to one of them this morning.... to see what he thought of the debate. Guess what? He likes Cain. So he is the kind of Muslim that I (and I suspect Herman Cain) would both be quite happy to have in the Administration.
Sadly, we do have a few "Uncle Muhammad" muslims like your relative that supports Herman Cain. :cuckoo:

Coming from an anti-semite like you, I treat your words with the contempt they deserve.

You seem to struggle with basic comprehension... Is English your native language?

Herman Cain makes too much sense to be President.
You forgot to include the word "non" before the word "sense" in your sentence. :cool:

I know that's partly tongue in cheek. However I truly believe to "fix" our system it would take a complete political outsider with business acumen. Many of Cain's answers I felt were well thoughtout. The key to fixing the financial mess is a scalpel, not a hatchet and Cain seems to be the only one who understands that.
Because he is not part of the political establishment however, unfortunately he has no chance.

No he didn't

Cain's words about Muslims are troubling. "No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Constitution Article VI) He's also perpetuating religious stereotypes. Cain should have known better. If he does get the nomination, you can bet he'll be skewered by the media.

Commitment to the Constitution is not a religious test.

Forum List

Back