Herman Cain Says Abortion Is "Black Genocide"

• Banned
Well we do need to keep down as much as we can the number of black kids running wild in the streets

• Banned
abortion-pie-chart-2.4.png

I wonder how many African Americans Planned parenthood has provided pre natal care for?
How much health care do they provide to low income men and women, and minorities?
Herman Cain is an idiot.

I wonder how many African Americans Planned parenthood has provided pre natal care for?
How much health care do they provide to low income men and women, and minorities?
Herman Cain is an idiot.

This so odd.

Liberals deny that there is a disproportionate amount of crime committed by blacks, then protest law and order policies because they say it will have a disproportionate impact on blacks. How can that be if blacks dont commit a higher rate of crime?

And the same goes for when someone talks about cutting welfare, or getting tougher on crack dealers, etc.

Then we have cases like this one where nearly half of the abortions done are the killing of unborn black babies, and Luissa, you dont think that there is a disproportionate impact against the black community?

If David Duke announced that he was in favor of a program that some discovered to harm blacks disproportionately, every libtard in this country would be screaming RACISM! from the roof tops. But if it might impact or put a bad light on the right of people to kill their own children then cant be discussed and only idiots would do so?

The most central core value of modern liberalism today is the right of every liberal to kill their own children.

Trust me; I dont plan to get in your way.

Forum List

Back