Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

LOL, she RESIGNED dear.
something Clinton, Rangel, Frank, etc etc SHOULD of done for the good of the people they Represent, but they believe they be way MORE Important. And we sure as hell don't EVER see you lefties calling for them to. Hell you LEFTIES still stick up for Clinton, and he was IMPEACHED.

She resigned in the middle of her term...but I notice you did not answer my question about her Republican opponents if she chooses to run. Do you think they will ignore her....ahem...resignation? Do you think it will only be Lefties who bring up her...er...resignation?

Hopefully they won't be as shallow and stupid to fall for that line you lefties spread. (SHE QUIT).
And if they do, then they can just quit being a Republican and run as a Democrat- Progressive-Commie for all I care.

Let me enlighten you...if she runs, they will RIP HER A NEW ONE over that issue. And yes, they will call it "quitting"...and it is not a line, it is a fact. A fact you want to ignore...go right ahead. It's worth a chuckle.

She resigned in the middle of her term...but I notice you did not answer my question about her Republican opponents if she chooses to run. Do you think they will ignore her....ahem...resignation? Do you think it will only be Lefties who bring up her...er...resignation?

Hopefully they won't be as shallow and stupid to fall for that line you lefties spread. (SHE QUIT).
And if they do, then they can just quit being a Republican and run as a Democrat- Progressive-Commie for all I care.

Let me enlighten you...if she runs, they will RIP HER A NEW ONE over that issue. And yes, they will call it "quitting"...and it is not a line, it is a fact. A fact you want to ignore...go right ahead. It's worth a chuckle.

:lol:
W-H-A-T-E-V-A
and your little rant didn't enlighten me one bit, sorry.

W-H-A-T-E-V-A

I suppose that to ignore reality is in some way comforting to you. Whatever helps you make it thru the day and all, Steph.

W-H-A-T-E-V-A

I suppose that to ignore reality is in some way comforting to you. Whatever helps you make it thru the day and all, Steph.

I suppose repeating a lie is ok with you, so carry on.
It's not like you would of vote for Palin anyway.

Cain is a garden variety opportunist, see my sig.

Out of 535 members of Congress, how many are black Republicans? Two?

When that house boy Cain ain't in the room, those white bread gun-luvin mostly male Rep prostitutes are laughing their asses off. Either that or he's being up front with them and is merely volunteering to be another stooge/puppet president like GWB - wouldn't be surprised. Nothing these crooks dream up these days surprises, thanks again Atwater and Rove. Hell, if Cheney can cling to life long enough, he may get a 3d and/or 4th term!

W-H-A-T-E-V-A

That's because you're a hard headed little twit that will never even consider that what you're saying is wrong.

W-H-A-T-E-V-A

That's because you're a hard headed little twit that will never even consider that what you're saying is wrong.

We'll revisit this with Stephanie when the primaries start shakin'

Forum List

Back