Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

The gig is up muzzie savage animal.Freedom and islam are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms.You may have the liberal scum on your side but the rest of us know that the evil quran orders you evil islamic beasts to murder infidels(thats ALL non muzz)and force islam on the whole world.FUCK YOU!Take islam and ram it up your ass sideways.muhammad was a thieving murdering childmolesting evil pig.And thats who started your evil deathcult of islam.

You are a piece of trash.:cuckoo:
You are a total idiot muzzie lover.You can ram islam up your ass also.I wear your contempt
as a badge of honor.

:cuckoo:

I would like to thank Herman Cain for announcing that if elected he would respect keeping religion out of government.

so that is what he was really saying :D

He will not appoint Christians, Jews, etc I suppose?

US Cain's words are like the Bible, don't take them for what they are, if it sounds bad you have to interpret it to mean something nice.

I would like to thank Herman Cain for announcing that if elected he would respect keeping religion out of government.

so that is what he was really saying :D

He will not appoint Christians, Jews, etc I suppose?

Hopefully not ones who want can't , or won't, separate religion from government.

Hopefully, although I expect this is a mooot point since he will never be in a position to appoint anyone to a cabinet level position.

Least i am American and understand wanting to remove all Muslims from this nation, is wrong, racist, bigoted, and anti-american.

Oh plese. It MIGHT be wrong, it isn't racist, It MIGHT be bigoted, and it's NOT anti American.

Hyperbole much?

do tell how is it not anti-american to want to boot every single muslim out of the USA?
No please do tell.

OK let me help you liberal idiot.Deathcults that support murder and overthrowing our Goverment are NOT protected by our constitution.Remember WACO TX.The US goverment shut them down by burning them to death.

Oh plese. It MIGHT be wrong, it isn't racist, It MIGHT be bigoted, and it's NOT anti American.

Hyperbole much?

do tell how is it not anti-american to want to boot every single muslim out of the USA?
No please do tell.

OK let me help you liberal idiot.Deathcults that support murder and overthrowing our Goverment are NOT protected by our constitution.Remember WACO TX.The US goverment shut them down by burning them to death.

Yep I remember Waco and still wonder which mega pentecostal preacher sicked the govt on them?
An untold story there.

The gig is up muzzie savage animal.Freedom and islam are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms.You may have the liberal scum on your side but the rest of us know that the evil quran orders you evil islamic beasts to murder infidels(thats ALL non muzz)and force islam on the whole world.FUCK YOU!Take islam and ram it up your ass sideways.muhammad was a thieving murdering childmolesting evil pig.And thats who started your evil deathcult of islam.

You are a total idiot muzzie lover.You can ram islam up your ass also.I wear your contempt
as a badge of honor.

Actually, you wear stupidity as a badge of honor if you 'hate Islam'. Islam is not your enemy. Some Muslims are your enemy. That you cannot tell the difference is exactly what those enemies want. Thank you for supporting anti-American terrorists.

Herman Cain stated that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his Administration.

That, and his other statements, was enough to convince me that he has my vote as the next President of the United States of America.

None of the other candidates for the Presidency seem to be perceptive enough, or honest enough, to state that they would not appoint a person whose religion's clearly underlined, and never denied FIRST DICTUM concocted by it's founder, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED is: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Granted there are supposedly "good" Muslims that may ignore this murderous instruction of the Crazed Founder of their Faith.

However, one cannot be too careful from taking a chance and having an "ENEMY WITHIN", i.e., a TRUE MUSLIM, in an influential position in our Government.

Last edited:
as a badge of honor.

Actually, you wear stupidity as a badge of honor if you 'hate Islam'. Islam is not your enemy. Some Muslims are your enemy. That you cannot tell the difference is exactly what those enemies want. Thank you for supporting anti-American terrorists.

Hot Wire is such a fool, he would be a perfect candidate to be a radical Muslim, I am sure the madrassas in Pakistan would love to have him.

Herman Cain stated that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his Administration.

That was enough to convince me that he has my vote as the next President of the United States of America.

None of the other candidates for the Presidency seem to be perceptive enough, or honest enough, to state that they would not appoint a person whose religion's clearly underlined, and never denied FIRST DICTUM concocted by it's founder, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED is: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Granted there are supposedly "good" Muslims that may ignore this murderous instruction of the Crazed Founder of their Faith.

However, one cannot be too careful from taking a chance and having an "ENEMY WITHIN", i.e., a TRUE MUSLIM, in an influential position in our Government.

It thats all it took for him to convince you, you are a fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

islam is a insane deathcult and the muslim pigs DO want to subvert our constitution and have sharia law.islam should be banned in USA and all muslims sent packing.Good for Cain.I support him.

We have US law not Sharia law.

The fearmongering does work well with the weak minded though.

Remember the movie, Lord of the Rings? Aragorn said to Theoden, "Open war is upon you. Whether you would risk it or not."

While that is just a movie, it holds true. Most people who don't believe in God or are living in some sort of utopia don't want to admit that we are in a spiritual battle. Some call it a Holy War. Whatever you want to call it, it is spiritual. Mankind is capable of horrible evils, if we can't admit that we are sinners, we are only fooling ourselves.

If someone really sits down and thinks about it, it always has been, is, and will be a "spiritual" war. Even when it is "man" who believes they are their own god, goes taking other's lives in war for their own glory and their own kingdom. Or, even if all the atheists with Hawkings or someone leading it up (heh) were to try to take control - there would still have to be some sort of tryanny or dictatorship to try to end the "religions".

Can you ever see "world peace" happening? It never has been, nor will it be. That's not "fearmongering" - it's reality. How is that going to come about when man is capable of sin, hurting ourselves, hurting others? It's impossible. (Though the "final antichrist" will come as an angel of light claiming peace, while rather he is a liar and set out to destroy and kill Gods creation)

Christianity when looking at the New Covenant which is fulfilled through our Lord Jesus Christ is the truth. It is honest, it is admitting we are sinners, it is admitting that as a human race, we all fall short. It is admitting we cannot save ourselves, we need help. It is saying we cannot "work" to be saved, because we all do things wrong. To say we don't fall short is a lie. Who will save us from this? What, we just live on earth with the consciousness we have and then "poof" we die and that's it? If that's the case, why even have any "laws" on earth? The "law" was given to us by God, and He fulfilled it through Jesus Christ. "Love covers a multitude of sins", and that is what Jesus did for the whole world.

The hope we have is through Jesus Christ our Lord and being with Him eternally. Away from our "fleshly" bodies, away from the world as we know it, away from sin.

Perhaps you don't believe that, but look around you, LOOK at the world....again, "Open war is upon you. Whether you would risk it or not."

Here is what we battle with:

Ephesians 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

There is only One Who can overcome the world with His peace, which is in Him alone, and that is Jesus Christ our Lord. The Lord our God who created us and all things.

Islam, on the other hand, when you look into it, is a "works" based false faith, and we all know about Muhammad and the things he did. Most atheists I know would agree on that.

Jesus said;
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Yes I know I sound like I'm preaching :tongue:, but my hope is that you'll see what's going on and not think of it as fearmongering. The world is in deep trouble, and besides a possible short time where the Antichrist comes to world power by deceiving many in the name of peace but He is evil in all manifestations, it's going to get more horrible than any of us can imagine. Fearmongering? No. Reality.

Just something for you to ponder, if the time ever comes, who would you side with? Judiasm/Christianity - or Islam?

In reality , I think a properly vetted Muslim who openly criticized terror tactics and all organizations that not only participated in them, but didn't criticize to those who did would be a perfect addition to any President's council.

as a badge of honor.

You are one stupid bitch,islam IS my enemy.islam oders these muslim savages to murder in the name of their moongod allah.You better do some study of the deathcult of islam.

as a badge of honor.

Have you ever lived in an Islamic country?

as a badge of honor.

Hot Wire is such a fool, he would be a perfect candidate to be a radical Muslim, I am sure the madrassas in Pakistan would love to have him.

Yes that makes sense,I HATE islam so I would be a good muslim terrorist.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back