Herman Cain said that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his administra

He's been reduced to nonsensical, one-word grunts apparently. Lack of content will do that to ya.

uncensored, you're absolutely wrong. I love how you think you're being technically correct and killing us with logic...but you're wrong. Let me break it down into kiddie portions for you...

Saying I will not hire a muslim means that he is testing whether or not they are a muslim. If you are, then you can't be hired by me. That's a religious test.

But again, even if we skip that part in your dementia... You still haven't explained how Title VII doesnt apply. I haven't perverted the constitution. It's actual discrimination law.

Come back to me when you're a discrimination lawyer. Better yet...don't come back now, ya hear?

So....when you signing up to go wipe out this Scourge?

In your minute mind, did the Russians (because you just KNOW America had nothing to do with it - Olbermann told you!) hunt down and kill every single Nazi in existence? If not, how was Nazism defeated?

Comparing Muslims to Nazis?

I was too busy and didn't follow the latest line of the debates and the direction they are going to.

But one thing that doesn't seem to be SQUARELY on point with a lot of the posters, on either side of the issue.

Obviously the side of the LIEberrhoids, with the "DICKLESS WONDER" leading the charge, is completely off kilter. These arseholes don't have a clue.

But the opposing side is also somewhat off point.

I'll be back.

Hafta answer an important call.

All Cain has to do is find a Muslim that isn't an imbecile, one that doesn't believe most of the crap that the Quran states and appoint her to his campaign staff........ it would diffuse the whole thing. You idiots, especially the clown lawyer, actually believe that he would deny a cabinet position based only on religion........ you are the fools. He could come up with plenty of reasons to not appoint someone to his cabinet but I like knowing he doesn't want a sharia law dumb ass in his administration.

Herman Cain isn't the imbecile you want him to be, he is a very intelligent businessman that has accomplished a great deal in life in an honest way unlike the dip shit now in office.

In your minute mind, did the Russians (because you just KNOW America had nothing to do with it - Olbermann told you!) hunt down and kill every single Nazi in existence? If not, how was Nazism defeated?

Comparing Muslims to Nazis?

I was too busy and didn't follow the latest line of the debates and the direction they are going to.

But one thing that doesn't seem to be SQUARELY on point with a lot of the posters, on either side of the issue.

Obviously the side of the LIEberrhoids, with the "DICKLESS WONDER" leading the charge, is completely off kilter. These arseholes don't have a clue.

But the opposing side is also somewhat off point.

I'll be back.

Hafta answer an important call.

Was there a subject in that post somewhere?

All Cain has to do is find a Muslim that isn't an imbecile, one that doesn't believe most of the crap that the Quran states and appoint her to his campaign staff........ it would diffuse the whole thing. You idiots, especially the clown lawyer, actually believe that he would deny a cabinet position based only on religion........ you are the fools. He could come up with plenty of reasons to not appoint someone to his cabinet but I like knowing he doesn't want a sharia law dumb ass in his administration.

Herman Cain isn't the imbecile you want him to be, he is a very intelligent businessman that has accomplished a great deal in life in an honest way unlike the dip shit now in office.

That is true.

He's been reduced to nonsensical, one-word grunts apparently. Lack of content will do that to ya.

You've been reduced to logical fallacies in the guise of appeal to authority..

Oh wait, you LED with that bit of nonsense..

uncensored, you're absolutely wrong.

Well, no I am in fact not - but fact really has no meaning to you.

Saying I will not hire a muslim means that he is testing whether or not they are a muslim.

Ohh, is he?

Well damn - if legal precedence were based on such things - but then....

"Religious Test" has a basis in English jurisprudence, which I documented to your tag-team partner. Your misrepresentation doesn't alter the 400 year precedent..

Hey, I understand that you have a party to serve and protect, a few alterations are a small price in light of such lofty goals...

If you are, then you can't be hired by me. That's a religious test.

Furthermore, you ducked last time, but I will repeat. Do you view political appointments as accruing the full protection of equal employment?

Last edited:
Sorry, my last post was interrupted by an urgent phone call.

I am going to start a new thread because the issues I want to discuss although connected to the discussions in this thread go way beyond it.

And, I don't want to be accused of hijacking a thread.

Actually, the CENTRAL ISSUE in this thread is only touched upon peripherally undoubtedly because it is an extremely complicated issue.

It is such a complicated issue with such far reaching ramifications that so far none of the pundits on Islam, and the problems related to Islam, have even CONSIDERED tackling it.

It has such MONUMENTAL COMPLEXITY that it is simply IGNORED because even CONSIDERING this issue will bring on the cries of RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION INFINITELY BEYOND the cries of RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION heard in Herman Cain's BRAVE EARTH SHATTERING PERCEPTIVENESS in battling the DISASTROUS DANGER of Islam to America.....and the World.

The clueless Dickless Wonder, inadvertently, almost jokingly, asked the most important question of the thread.......referring to the CENTRAL ISSUE which was peripherally mentioned by the brave and perceptive Herman Cain regarding the employment of the fucking Muslims in our Government.

The question by the clueless Dickless Wonder was: "Are you comparing Nazis to Muslims ?"

FOLKS, THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TRUE NATURE OF ISLAM, AND ITS DISASTROUS DANGER TO AMERICA & THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS THE THREAT TO OUR WELFARE AND MODERN CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT.

Since this issue is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT in that it concerns not only the welfare of America, but the World......and our Modern Civilization as we know it..... I am starting a new thread with the title:" ISLAM, the ENEMY to the Welfare of America & the World".

The opening post in the new thread will contain the above and my thoughts on the issue.

As stated, the complexity of the issue will be explored gradually, with all the difficulties carefully analyzed such as the fact that Islam holds in thrall BILLIONS of people. Obviously, we can't declare WAR on them. Islam controls nations which hold our Strategic Oil supplies, etc.

Clown lawyer here, fuck-face.

You don't think I've ever had a case where employers use a PRETEXT for doing the stupid, racist, gender-biased shit they do? Fuck, dumbass, there's a whole body of law built around just such situations.

Why don't you go sit at the fucking kiddie table, cuz you sure don't know ANYTHING about the real world of discrimination lawsuits.

You don't think I've ever had a case where employers use a PRETEXT for doing the stupid, racist, gender-biased shit they do? Fuck, dumbass, there's a whole body of law built around just such situations.

Why don't you go sit at the fucking kiddie table, cuz you sure don't know ANYTHING about the real world of discrimination lawsuits.

I'm curious ace, do you know the definition of is? When you chase ambulances, do you ever catch them?

FOLKS, THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS THE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TRUE NATURE OF ISLAM, AND ITS DISASTROUS DANGER TO AMERICA & THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS THE THREAT TO OUR WELFARE AND MODERN CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT.

And your credentials as an expert on Islam are what…

And your credentials as an expert on Islam are what…

CCJ,

My giving you my credentials are meaningless - anyone can come up with anything.

Read my new thread: " ISLAM, the ENEMY to the Welfare of America & the World", and decide for yourself if I make sense, or not.

Don't be a wuss. Let me know if I am correct or not......and why.

Last edited:
Was there a subject in that post somewhere?

Unintentional irony is just the bestist kind.....

ROFL

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, we ARE talking Gautama there. :lol:

SURPRISE !!!

The Dickless Wonder with her usually meaningless one or two sentence Obamarrhoidally motivated cheap shots.

The abnormal twit just can't forget that I destroyed her bogus PC fantasies about queers.

This Dickless Wonder who fancies herself as a "husband" in a newly QUEER concocted definition of a MILLENIA - OLD concept of MARRIAGE distorting the same traditional age-old usage in the ENGLISH language to suit the ABNORMALS' quest to appear NORMAL in their perverted sexual relationship ......admittedly does have some bleeding hearts, closet queers, and apostate churches, following this bogus PC fantasy.

What the Dickless Wonder can't forgive me for is that I pointed out the REALITY ...... or the
IRREFUTABLE TRUTH.......that the TWO MAJOR RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD: CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM, have BILLIONS of Christians, especially the Religious variety, and BILLIONS of Muslims, especially of the Religious variety, around the World, UNEQUIVOCALLY CONDEMN, and in ISLAM even to the extent of TORTURE & DEATH, the bizarre and perverted sexual relationship the Abnormals attempt to foist on the public as "MARRIAGE", and consequently the NON-EXISTENCE of their fantasy "FAMILY".

As a matter of fact, considering the whole issue from the WORLD'S POINT OF VIEW .....charitably..... for all intents and purposes...... the ABNORMALS' definition of their bogus "MARRIAGE" and "FAMILY...... these fantasies are simply insignificant farts.

BTW, by mentioning the TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS of the World, I am not equating the obvious fact that these TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD are NOT in agreement on ALL the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS as their agreement on the important concept of MARRIAGE.

And this is the important connection which the Religion of Islam has with this thread and this post.

Last edited:

I'm curious ace, do you know the definition of is? When you chase ambulances, do you ever catch them?

That was so fucking unintelligible, I'm not sure what the damn insult was supposed to be.

Discrimination is REAL and it hurts people every day. As for the ambulance chaser pseudo-insult... do people come in my office expecting a hand out based on race or gender or even age? Sure. For every 40 discrimination consulations I might get 1 case where someone has been really injured or retaliated against. I like to be able to sleep at night...so I don't just file spurious lawsuits. Fuck you in the ass with a broom handle for not knowing me, but still insinuating that I do. I guess insults over the big, bad, anonymous internet makes you feel like a real macho man?

Forum List

Back