Herman Cain RIP.

Oh boy, maybe we'll get another four or five threads like this one today. the Cain is a piece of shit and is gone thread isn't enough.

Now that the left's whipping boy is gone can we start talking about the real issues
Such as a failed economy or a failed government?

Now that the left's whipping boy is gone can we start talking about the real issues

good luck with that. those things don't seem to concern most here. starting silly little threads that they think are cute is a high priority.

good luck with that. those things don't seem to concern most here. starting silly little threads that they think are cute is a high priority.

anything to distract from the real issues.

No, liberals are going to get their ass kicked on those issues so we are going to concentrate on sex scandals. After all, it is only all right if you are a Clinton....

Why drop out now? Once the smears are made and the poop is on the wall, why quit then? Everything is out and the damage is done, so just keep on going. But, i would suspect his money sources dried up. But, i am not sure that we want to live in a world where people can just come along and make accusations without having to bear some burden of proof in that regard. Anyone can say anything about anybody. We should not allow rumor and innuendo to destroy people. If something was criminally wrong, then he should have been reported years ago.

Why drop out now? Once the smears are made and the poop is on the wall, why quit then? Everything is out and the damage is done, so just keep on going. But, i would suspect his money sources dried up. But, i am not sure that we want to live in a world where people can just come along and make accusations without having to bear some burden of proof in that regard. Anyone can say anything about anybody. We should not allow rumor and innuendo to destroy people. If something was criminally wrong, then he should have been reported years ago.

As far as I know, he has only suspended his campaign.

I'm glad the campaign is taking a breather. Now. If Lin makes a move here during the suspension, this gets really game on.

I hope he does. I hope he crucifies Ginger and Sharon. There is enough to do so.

A suspension is the same thing as dropping out. You don't drop out and drop back in. Ross Perot tried it and it doesn't work. You either move ahead or you are done.

Yeah, the democrat smear machine claimed another victim. They have to be proud of this one. If they can just get them ALL out and have no opposition at all, their dreams of dictatorship will be complete.

He should have learned from Clinton. Never explain or apologize. Just continue to forge ahead. Tincture of time.

That means... Repub Insignificant Pipsqueak(RIP)! Wahoooo, one down & sex to go!

I still like the guy.

Look, he screws women as democrats screw the tax payers

I can live with that.

The sad part is that is what it is all about now anyway. No one cares what he stands for, as long as he is celibate. Unless your Clinton, then you can fuck all the interns that you want. We don't even wait for any evidence, just accusations before destroying the man. It is not the left media either. It is media period and the slack jawed idiots that soak this shit up.

That means... Repub Insignificant Pipsqueak(RIP)! Wahoooo, one down & sex to go!

I still like the guy.

I can live with that.

If he did it he should have come forward when the issue first came out. If you take the ammo from liberals they can't use their weapons against you

I still like the guy.

I can live with that.

The sad part is that is what it is all about now anyway. No one cares what he stands for, as long as he is celibate. Unless your Clinton, then you can fuck all the interns that you want. We don't even wait for any evidence, just accusations before destroying the man. It is not the left media either. It is media period and the slack jawed idiots that soak this shit up.

Yell never mind that Ted Kennedy killed a women when he was cheating on his wife, while he was out on the town getting drunk.
Let's look at this for a second. With a liberal hero you have murder, cheating, being drunk and driving. But yet he was re-elected for 30 years. And that's just one of the democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back