Herman Cain Responds to NAACP Charges Of Rascism ByTea Party People

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Herman Cain’s Response to Accusations by NAACP on Racism by Tea Party People
Herman Cain’s Response to NAACP Accusation of Racism by Tea Party People

What!

My reaction to the idea of the NAACP declaring the citizen movement known as the Tea Party as racist is ridiculous. I am Black. I have spoken at over twenty rallies and conferences. I have talked directly with hundreds of tea party activists, and have received hundreds of calls from activists to my nightly radio show. Tea Party people are patriots, who want the federal government to stop the spending, stop the legislative abuse, stop the tax increases and start adhering to the Constitution.

It is unfortunate that a once relevant and impactful organization is looking for relevance in the wrong place, namely, race. It should be about unity instead of divisiveness.

I have been called a sell-out, an Uncle Tom and shameless because I disagree with this President’s policies. Those who are calling me those names have probably never been to a Tea Party event, and I doubt officials of the NAACP have attended an event either. Those that would like to join the name calling parade should save themselves some time. In my grandfather’s vernacular, “I does not care!”

This President ran on a campaign of hope and change, but his change is not working … over 4 million Americans lost jobs in 2009, the unemployment rate has gone from 7.6% in January 2009 to 9.5% in June 2010, the unemployment rate for Black Americans is over 15% and not getting better, and the national debt has increased exponentially to over $13 trillion since January 2009.

Tea Party people are not racist…they are Patriotic Americans who want the greatest country in the world to remain the greatest, by exercising their right to make their voices heard.

This isn’t about race. This is about results, and the results by this administration are missing in action

Right ON.

I like this guy...

And BTW? It's rumoured Herman is running for POTUS to "Take the RACE Factor Out"

Culled from Boortz

ELECTION 2012

Is this man Obama's worst nightmare?
'The One' may have met his match in emerging presidential candidate

[SNIP]

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

He could be President Obama's worst nightmare – a business mastermind, a natural problem solver and a black man of "substance" who says he would "take the race card off the table" in a challenge against Obama as the GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

Has Obama met his match?

"We need a realistic candidate to run on the Republican ticket who can beat Barack Obama – not just beat the Democrats," Herman Cain, an Atlanta radio talk-show host, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza and 2004 Senate seeker, told WND. "We've also got to beat Barack Obama."

He added, "Obama is a master of rhetoric. He is a master of deceptive language. And any white candidate who runs against him will be up against the race card. I take the race card off the table."

Cain, a devout Christian, emphasized he is "prayerfully considering" a 2012 bid for the GOP nomination.

"I'm a man of faith, and I do believe in prayerful consideration of something this big," he explained.

In addition to serving as the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza for 10 years, Cain, 64, is also former president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association and former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. He's been vice president of Burger King, vice president of Pillsbury Company, a mathematician for the U.S. Department of the Navy and a business analyst for Coca-Cola. He has a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Morehouse College and a master's degree in computer science from Purdue University.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfh869ob-QI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - MacIver Minute With Herman Cain[/ame]

There's more in the posted links.

I am an admirer of Mr. Cain. I've heard him many times and when he substitutes for Boortz.

2010-0409-racism-chris.jpg

What!

My reaction to the idea of the NAACP declaring the citizen movement known as the Tea Party as racist is ridiculous. I am Black. I have spoken at over twenty rallies and conferences. I have talked directly with hundreds of tea party activists, and have received hundreds of calls from activists to my nightly radio show. Tea Party people are patriots, who want the federal government to stop the spending, stop the legislative abuse, stop the tax increases and start adhering to the Constitution.

It is unfortunate that a once relevant and impactful organization is looking for relevance in the wrong place, namely, race. It should be about unity instead of divisiveness.

I have been called a sell-out, an Uncle Tom and shameless because I disagree with this President’s policies. Those who are calling me those names have probably never been to a Tea Party event, and I doubt officials of the NAACP have attended an event either. Those that would like to join the name calling parade should save themselves some time. In my grandfather’s vernacular, “I does not care!”

This President ran on a campaign of hope and change, but his change is not working … over 4 million Americans lost jobs in 2009, the unemployment rate has gone from 7.6% in January 2009 to 9.5% in June 2010, the unemployment rate for Black Americans is over 15% and not getting better, and the national debt has increased exponentially to over $13 trillion since January 2009.

Tea Party people are not racist…they are Patriotic Americans who want the greatest country in the world to remain the greatest, by exercising their right to make their voices heard.

This isn’t about race. This is about results, and the results by this administration are missing in action

Right ON.

I like this guy...

And BTW? It's rumoured Herman is running for POTUS to "Take the RACE Factor Out"

Culled from Boortz

ELECTION 2012

[SNIP]

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

He could be President Obama's worst nightmare – a business mastermind, a natural problem solver and a black man of "substance" who says he would "take the race card off the table" in a challenge against Obama as the GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

Has Obama met his match?

"We need a realistic candidate to run on the Republican ticket who can beat Barack Obama – not just beat the Democrats," Herman Cain, an Atlanta radio talk-show host, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza and 2004 Senate seeker, told WND. "We've also got to beat Barack Obama."

He added, "Obama is a master of rhetoric. He is a master of deceptive language. And any white candidate who runs against him will be up against the race card. I take the race card off the table."

Cain, a devout Christian, emphasized he is "prayerfully considering" a 2012 bid for the GOP nomination.

"I'm a man of faith, and I do believe in prayerful consideration of something this big," he explained.

In addition to serving as the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza for 10 years, Cain, 64, is also former president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association and former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. He's been vice president of Burger King, vice president of Pillsbury Company, a mathematician for the U.S. Department of the Navy and a business analyst for Coca-Cola. He has a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Morehouse College and a master's degree in computer science from Purdue University.

YouTube - MacIver Minute With Herman Cain

I am an admirer of Mr. Cain. I've heard him many times and when he substitutes for Boortz.

There's hope!

What!

Right ON.

I like this guy...

Culled from Boortz

ELECTION 2012

[SNIP]

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Has Obama met his match?

YouTube - MacIver Minute With Herman Cain

There's hope!

Indeed there is. His message is clear...

Forum List

Back