Herman Cain plans to cut back on campaign events

I know you hate the guy but you are way off. He is not an experienced politician and is going to take some time to polish those skills.

I fail to see the issue. So if I got something wrong. Point it out please.

Matthew is a moron. Just sayin'.
And Racist.

Doesn't work on me...Just a stupid word that anti-whites like to force whites to back down. haha. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you know that word came from a Marxist??? :eusa_whistle:

In control of the issues?

How fucking stupid are you. No one is 'in control of the issues'... that's why they're 'issues'. Twit.
You have to excuse PlasmaDork...he's a novice young pup with no direction...*or not*.
hi drunk...i see you are out of your league again on another issue.
And *I* can see that you are here because YOU are bored with your life.

YOU are an idiot and too young/inexperienced to know it.

Press on however. *I* will continue to SLAM YOU.

And Racist.

Doesn't work on me...Just a stupid word that anti-whites like to force whites to back down. haha. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont know you that well, so I must ask/inquire.

The rap on you is you are racist. Are you?

I ask in part because you have not given a logical reason for having an issue with what the founders intended. A man leaves his private life to serve. Then returns.

Which of all the candidates out there is not a life long politician?

hi drunk...i see you are out of your league again on another issue.
And *I* can see that you are here because YOU are bored with your life.

YOU are an idiot and too young/inexperienced to know it.

Press on however. *I* will continue to SLAM YOU.

slam me? sounds kind of gay thomas.....

*I* *await* *your* *silly* *post*

As *I* stated elsewhere idiot? *I* don't swing that way...

You may admire my ass all you like FAG. Hands off.

And Racist.

I ask in part because you have not given a logical reason for having an issue with what the founders intended. A man leaves his private life to serve. Then returns.

If you think anyone that works to preserve the white European culture of North America and Europe is racist. YES! Of course you'll have to say the same about the Africans in Africa or the Asians within Asia that believe that's "there" lands to raise there children, and to hold there culture on. I wish the US to remain as it has for the past 200+ years that's based on a good work ethic and european culture. Borders, English first,...One that whites can raise our children and our communities will be safe to do so...Not the middle east or Africa where you can't even live as a white person outside of a gated community or trust your child to walk to school without being blown up or set ablaze. What future do you wish for?

I believe much a like the founders,
. but maybe even somewhat more moderate as I believe blacks are human beings. The question is what kind of future and community do you wish to live in? Blacks and arabs, meso's bring a future of crime and violence that we can't possibly have a possible future with. One that goes against who we're.

How does it go with the founders idea's of this country to turn it into a third world country. One in which is based on violence instead of hard work and family. I hate the crime and violence that comes from such, but not the person.

I will admit that Cain hasn't spent time within politics, but that isn't always a good thing in his case as Obama is a far more polished capable speaker. When you have 48 percent of this country paying little to no taxes and living off the titt you can expect most of them will vote Obama no matter. We don't have that on our side. The question is one of far more of this country is going to vote Obama- no matter than is the republican side. Cain is losing Florida by 7 points against Obama based on a Poll a few days ago...This is very bad. We can't go so far to the right, even through I wish we could, but reality has it at this moment that if we do, we will lose more against Obama.

Ever wonder why Romney is closer to winning, even through he is a moderate...Well, moderates are important in winning a election.

Last edited:

If you think anyone that works to preserve the white European culture of North America and Europe is racist. YES! Of course you'll have to say the same about the Africans in Africa or the Asians within Asia that believe that's "there" lands to raise, there children and to hold there culture on. I wish the US to remain as it has for the past 200+ years that's based on a good work ethic and european cultures. Borders, English first,...One that whites can raise our children and our communities will be safe to do so...Not the middle east or Africa where you can't even live as a white person outside of a gated community or trust your child to wake to school without being blown up or set ablaze. What future do you wish for?

I believe much a like the founders,. but maybe even somewhat more moderate as I believe blacks are human beings. The question is what kind of future and community do you wish to live in? Blacks and arabs, meso's bring a future of crime and violence that we can't possibly have a possible future with.

How does it go with the founders idea's of this country to turn it into a third world country. One in which is based on violence instead of hard work and family.

I will admit that Cain hasn't spent time within politics, but that isn't always a good thing in his case as Obama is a far more polished capable speaker. When you have 48 percent of this country paying little to no taxes and living off the titt you can expect most of them will vote Obama no matter. We don't have that on our side. The question is one of far more of this country is going to vote Obama no matter than is the republicans. Cain is losing Florida by 7 points against Obama based on a Poll a few days ago...This is very bad. We can't go so far to the right, even through I wish we could, but reality has it at this moment that if we do we will lose more against Obama.

Ever wonder why Romney is closer to winning, even through he is a moderate...Well, moderates are important in winning a election.
NIce comeback of what the rest of us KNOW of you...Racist. *I* Don't buy your rhetoric.:eusa_hand:

It means he is THINKING...better than you Matt...

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama.

I don't like Obama and voted against him, but this isn't the way to do it.:lol:

I know you hate the guy but you are way off. He is not an experienced politician and is going to take some time to polish those skills.

Please list your top 5 Cain polices and why you like these policies in their current form.

Thanks for showing why Cain would be a horrid President in advance.

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama.

The issue is , is that Cain is a citizen doing what the Founders crafted...coming OUT of his profession to run for office....He happens to be BLACK...Matthew can't DEAL with it because Matthew is a fucking racist.

Please list your top 5 Cain polices and why you like these policies in their current form.

If you think anyone that works to preserve the white European culture of North America and Europe is racist. YES! Of course you'll have to say the same about the Africans in Africa or the Asians within Asia that believe that's "there" lands to raise, there children and to hold there culture on. I wish the US to remain as it has for the past 200+ years that's based on a good work ethic and european cultures. Borders, English first,...One that whites can raise our children and our communities will be safe to do so...Not the middle east or Africa where you can't even live as a white person outside of a gated community or trust your child to wake to school without being blown up or set ablaze. What future do you wish for?

I believe much a like the founders,. but maybe even somewhat more moderate as I believe blacks are human beings. The question is what kind of future and community do you wish to live in? Blacks and arabs, meso's bring a future of crime and violence that we can't possibly have a possible future with.

How does it go with the founders idea's of this country to turn it into a third world country. One in which is based on violence instead of hard work and family.

I will admit that Cain hasn't spent time within politics, but that isn't always a good thing in his case as Obama is a far more polished capable speaker. When you have 48 percent of this country paying little to no taxes and living off the titt you can expect most of them will vote Obama no matter. We don't have that on our side. The question is one of far more of this country is going to vote Obama no matter than is the republicans. Cain is losing Florida by 7 points against Obama based on a Poll a few days ago...This is very bad. We can't go so far to the right, even through I wish we could, but reality has it at this moment that if we do we will lose more against Obama.

NIce comeback of what the rest of us KNOW of you...Racist. *I* Don't buy your rhetoric.:eusa_hand:

Honestly, what are you trying to conserve?

Honestly, what are you trying to conserve?
READ the Founding Documants dipshit. When you educate yourself? Comeback racist.

If you think anyone that works to preserve the white European culture of North America and Europe is racist. YES! Of course you'll have to say the same about the Africans in Africa or the Asians within Asia that believe that's "there" lands to raise there children, and to hold there culture on. I wish the US to remain as it has for the past 200+ years that's based on a good work ethic and european culture. Borders, English first,...One that whites can raise our children and our communities will be safe to do so...Not the middle east or Africa where you can't even live as a white person outside of a gated community or trust your child to walk to school without being blown up or set ablaze. What future do you wish for?

. but maybe even somewhat more moderate as I believe blacks are human beings. The question is what kind of future and community do you wish to live in? Blacks and arabs, meso's bring a future of crime and violence that we can't possibly have a possible future with. One that goes against who we're.

How does it go with the founders idea's of this country to turn it into a third world country. One in which is based on violence instead of hard work and family. I hate the crime and violence that comes from such, but not the person.

I will admit that Cain hasn't spent time within politics, but that isn't always a good thing in his case as Obama is a far more polished capable speaker. When you have 48 percent of this country paying little to no taxes and living off the titt you can expect most of them will vote Obama no matter. We don't have that on our side. The question is one of far more of this country is going to vote Obama- no matter than is the republican side. Cain is losing Florida by 7 points against Obama based on a Poll a few days ago...This is very bad. We can't go so far to the right, even through I wish we could, but reality has it at this moment that if we do, we will lose more against Obama.

Bigoted would probably be the word. Not racist. The melting pot of cultures is wonderful, it breaks down barriers.

I believe much a like the founders,. but maybe even somewhat more moderate as I believe blacks are human beings. The question is what kind of future and community do you wish to live in? Blacks and arabs, meso's bring a future of crime and violence that we can't possibly have a possible future with. One that goes against who we're.

Bigoted would probably be the word. Not racist. The melting pot of cultures is wonderful, it breaks down barriers.
No...Matthew is a raging Racist.

So what's the difference
between you and the open border marxist that wish for NO borders and one world flow of people. I mean that with the goal of humanity becoming one race and open borders of course. You disagree at the rate, but you and there idea's reach the same goal, but at different times. This will of course destroy this nations white european culture, but you fight against anyone that wishes to defend such...You sir are NO conservative. A neo-con yes, one that wishes for big businesses over his own nation and could give a fucking damn about American culture or anything outside of your little world. I bet you disagree with Dr.Savage to as he believes in many of the same things I do.

The truth is you can't move a African or middle eastern culture or any other culture into America or Europe and expect the same results.

The only thing you and T are conserving are the internationals bottom fucking line. How does it feel to find out you're a moderate globalist?:eek:

Last edited:
Where is his stance on the middle east? Russia? Europe? Asia and the rise of China? Military matters or domestic policy beyond taxes?

As with 'Ubeki-beki-stan-stan,' he’ll just ask an advisor.

Otherwise ‘don’t speak unless spoken to’ isn’t going to go over well with the voters.

He's cutting back because he doesn't want to be president. Nor does he or did he ever want to run much more than he already has. He's a pretend candidate.

He's cutting back because he doesn't want to be president. Nor does he or did he ever want to run much more than he already has. He's a pretend candidate.
*IF* he doesn't want to be there then WHY is he? pretty fucking lame-O Carbonated. NICE attempt at logic...but even logic eluded YOU again.

PAR for the course you lay for yourself dipstick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back