Herman Cain plans to cut back on campaign events

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Politico ^ | 10/29/11 | Associated Press
Herman Cain plans to cut back on campaign events - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Presidential candidate Herman Cain isn't lacking in confidence about his 2012 prospects.

He says he expects to finish first or second in each Iowa and New Hampshire.

He's also predicting victory in South Carolina, which will hold the South's first presidential contest in 2012. And that win, he says, will set the stage for him to capture the GOP nomination.

But Cain also says he plans to "dial back" his campaign and media appearances in order to avoid missteps. Since climbing in the polls, he's had a series of fumbles and has had to clarify comments on abortion, immigration and terrorism suspects.

Cain appeared Saturday at a Samford University football tailgate in Alabama.

Lets be serious, if he is to scared of screwing up with his own party then how the fuck is he going to beat Obama. We can do better.

• Banned
It means he is THINKING...better than you Matt...

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama. I used to have my head up the republican ass to...From one to another.

I don't like Obama and voted against him, but this isn't the way to do it.:lol:

Last edited:

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama.

I know you hate the guy but you are way off. He is not an experienced politician and is going to take some time to polish those skills.

I fail to see the issue. So if I got something wrong. Point it out please.

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama.

I know you hate the guy but you are way off. He is not an experienced politician and is going to take some time to polish those skills.

The issue is , is that Cain is a citizen doing what the Founders crafted...coming OUT of his profession to run for office....He happens to be BLACK...Matthew can't DEAL with it because Matthew is a fucking racist.

Coming from someone that totally has his head up one parties ass and can't think worth the damn. That's really saying something...Seriously, if Cain is running away from his own party he isn't going to beat Obama. I used to have my head up the republican ass to...From one to another.

Preach on Racist...

Matthew is a moron. Just sayin'.

• Banned

Preach on Racist...

Could have something to do with his inability to control his self. It's to the point that his own staff has to hide him away...Not going to work against A polished president like Obama, no fucking way. Even if Obama says stupid things his party is behind him in lock step...Cain says something stupid. Lets just say close to a third of it isn't going to like it.(Respect it)...

Just saying it as it is...Most of what I believe is scientific fact anyways.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Lot more intelligent then a brainwashed one worlder that hides behind the word conservative. haha:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i guess he doesnt want to say anymore stupid moronic flipflops.

Shows the man is not in control of the issues

In control of the issues?

How fucking stupid are you. No one is 'in control of the issues'... that's why they're 'issues'. Twit.
You have to excuse PlasmaDork...he's a novice young pup with no direction...*or not*.

Last edited:

Preach on Racist...

Could have something to do with his inability to control his self. It's to the point that his own staff has to hide him away...Not going to work against A polished president like Obama, no fucking way. Even if Obama says stupid things his party is behind him in lock step...Cain says something stupid. Lets just say close to a third of it isn't going to like it.(Respect it)...

Just saying it as it is...Most of what I believe is scientific fact anyways.:eusa_whistle:
The proper term is himself/herself...I digress...Nice you point to polished TURDS as OBAMA.

Lets be serious, if he is to scared of screwing up with his own party then how the fuck is he going to beat Obama. We can do better.

Anyone with a pulse can beat Obama next year at the rate we're going.
True. The people aren't exactly eating up pitting one American against another as Obama is in the class warfare Campaign he's fronting right now.

And Racist.

Politico ^ | 10/29/11 | Associated Press
Herman Cain plans to cut back on campaign events - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Presidential candidate Herman Cain isn't lacking in confidence about his 2012 prospects.

He says he expects to finish first or second in each Iowa and New Hampshire.

He's also predicting victory in South Carolina, which will hold the South's first presidential contest in 2012. And that win, he says, will set the stage for him to capture the GOP nomination.

But Cain also says he plans to "dial back" his campaign and media appearances in order to avoid missteps. Since climbing in the polls, he's had a series of fumbles and has had to clarify comments on abortion, immigration and terrorism suspects.

Cain appeared Saturday at a Samford University football tailgate in Alabama.

Who is "we".

Forum List

Back