Herman Cain On Obama: “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

The new evidence is Corsi's speech before 200-250 people in NJ?

Corsi spoke for about 52 minutes before replaying two videos from WNDtv,
each holding an interview he did with a key witness in the Obama
eligibility matter. He spent much of his time demonstrating key flaws in
the Obama birth certificate document. The White House released this document on April 27, 2011. Those flaws are:

The far-right digit “1″ in the large, boldface number “10641″ in the
upper right-hand corner is pixellated and lighter in color than the
digit “1″ in the ten-thousands place.
The statement at the bottom that attests that the certificate is authentic, misspells the word “THE” as “TXE.”
The Hawaii registrar, Alvin T. Onaka, PhD, seems to have indulged in
uncharacteristic whimsy: he turned the capital A in his first name to a
“smiley face.” That, said Corsi, might be a “forger’s signature,” of a
kind that forgers sometimes use to distinguish their “work.” (That pride
is the worst enemy of any forger, is proverbial among law-enforcement
officers worldwide.)
CNAV confirmed these three flaws, and noticed two more that Corsi did not mention:

The far-right digit “1″ in the stamped date “AUG -8 1961″ is
noticeably darker than the other characters mentioned. (That the date
stamp renders “08″ as “-8″ might have been the custom in 1961. Or it
could be a typographical error.)
The “safety paper texture” in the upper left-hand corner of the
Obama birth certificate does not “curve” with the rest of the document.
Whoever build this file wanted to simulate a photostatic copy of a page
out of a book. In that case, all the horizontal lines of the “safety
paper” should bend with the characters and form lines. Instead, one green safety-paper texture line bends with the top edge of the apparent book page. All other horizontal lines stay straight and do not bend at all. Furthermore, the vertical safety-paper lines do not move closer together as they should in the “bent” part of a photocopy of a page out of a book.
Add to it that the entire file has the safety-paper texture, including the margins of the document, which ought to be plain white or light gray if this were a photocopy of a page in a book printed on green safety paper.

looks pretty conclusive. he'll never make it to the election.

This isn't new.............................................

it is to some people. and it's true.

any day the congress will have some hearings about the obama federal selective service forgery.

herman cain was on hannity last night, i wish he could be president instead of corrupt chicagobama alinsky.

This is good news to here. Donald Trump during a meeting with Perry obviously has laid out the facts about the many computer experts who have concluded by their educated analysis that the abstract Obama released isn't not the real deal. As I have stated before, this is good news this early in the game compared to the last election. This is not going away but it will put pressure on Obama more than ever this time around. Herman Cain stated after his meeting with Trump this:

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

As democratic Hawaii Governor Albercrombie has stated:

"the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Getting back to Perry. He gave the right answer. Don’t give Obama credit or say he’s eligible, but don’t get sucked in by the Liberals and their press.

Rick Perry's meeting with Trump

And many structural engineers determined that in the history or steel framed buildings NONE have fallen due to what made WTC 1,2 & 7 fall yet no one believes them.

This is good news to here. Donald Trump during a meeting with Perry obviously has laid out the facts about the many computer experts who have concluded by their educated analysis that the abstract Obama released isn't not the real deal. As I have stated before, this is good news this early in the game compared to the last election. This is not going away but it will put pressure on Obama more than ever this time around. Herman Cain stated after his meeting with Trump this:

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

"the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Getting back to Perry. He gave the right answer. Don’t give Obama credit or say he’s eligible, but don’t get sucked in by the Liberals and their press.

Rick Perry Hates to Lose | Parade.com

Also Herman Cain is a sexual deviant, who gives a fuck what he has to say.

Rick Perry Hates to Lose | Parade.com

Also Herman Cain is a sexual deviant, who gives a fuck what he has to say.

that was just a smear, like with clinton.

hey, fred's home from the quarry.
no jagoff it's a good thread. hermain cain is right, you probably don't agree with him.
Actually I like Cain. Wrong again, shit for brains. I have never seen anyone as consistently wrong as you. Moron.:up_yours:

GOP Rep. Hartzler

asshole...
Are you saying that that GOP Representative has proof that you're NOT a idiot? Unless I see PROOF I'm going with you being a total fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back