Herman Cain On Obama: “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

I just don't get black on black racism...so eager to throw each other under the bus when they don't share the group perspective. It's no longer important to maintain that pack mentality for your survival...welcome to 2011.

Anyway, another reason now that Cain won't receive the nomination.

So all blacks are supposed to agree with each other? Cain is a buck dancing coon, he would be a buck dancing coon whether he was liberal or conservative. Tim Scott is a tea party black republican and I've never called him names. Cain is a joke and the more he talks the more the right sees what he is.

P.S. I am the sole person responsible for my survival.

You've demonstrated your contempt more than once for black people who deviate from your line of thinking by using racial slurs...it's a reflection on your character.

Yes I have called some black conservatives coons and they all have a singular trait, they denigrate blacks for the sake of white conservative glory and a dollar. They are no better than gangsta rappers in my eyes.

So all blacks are supposed to agree with each other? Cain is a buck dancing coon, he would be a buck dancing coon whether he was liberal or conservative. Tim Scott is a tea party black republican and I've never called him names. Cain is a joke and the more he talks the more the right sees what he is.

You've demonstrated your contempt more than once for black people who deviate from your line of thinking by using racial slurs...it's a reflection on your character.

He's just a hater. Black, white, rainbows - doesn't matter. Hate.

Why? Because I think the condescending blather of white liberals is the main cause of global warming?

Actually his whole statement was:

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

I can respect that response. It's statesmanlike, and he didn't offend the sensibilities of his base by saying, "It doesn't matter". Supporting and Defending the Constitution always matters, especially if you are running for the highest office in the land. This is a serious Constitutional crisis pertaining to the oval office and this issue is not going away. It is imperative that the eligibility of Obama must be challenged this election cycle. We have enough evidence now such as the OCON forms that is proof he never qualified for Article 2 Section 1.

Herman Cain's with birther Donald Trump - Juana Summers - POLITICO.com

Stick a fork in Herman Cain. He's done.

President Romney.
Really?

Herman Cain's Numbers Stronger After Challenging Unions - Yahoo! News

I just don't get black on black racism...so eager to throw each other under the bus when they don't share the group perspective. It's no longer important to maintain that pack mentality for your survival...welcome to 2011.

Anyway, another reason now that Cain won't receive the nomination.

Yea by signing up for free government handouts like other minorities do milking working white taxpayers to death.

You get the same minority government handout I get, a military retirement check, and I don't think white taxpayers are the only ones who contribute to that.

Look, don't be mad at me because Sarah Palin was taking the Mississippi Blacksnake long before she became famous. That's when she probably first started talking to God. "Ooohhhh Goddddd!!!" "Oooohhhh Godddddd!!!"

“I respect people that believe he should prove his citizenship,” Cain told a conservative Florida political blogger. “He should prove he was born in the United States of America.”

I can respect that response. It's statesmanlike, and he didn't offend the sensibilities of his base by saying, "It doesn't matter". Supporting and Defending the Constitution always matters, especially if you are running for the highest office in the land. This is a serious Constitutional crisis pertaining to the oval office and this issue is not going away. It is imperative that the eligibility of Obama must be challenged this election cycle. We have enough evidence now such as the OCON forms that is proof he never qualified for Article 2 Section 1.

This derp is from April.

President Romney.
Really?

Herman Cain's Numbers Stronger After Challenging Unions - Yahoo! News

Current Intrade odds on the Republican nominee.

Romney 67%
Perry 15%
Cain 7%

Intrade - Markets

Yea by signing up for free government handouts like other minorities do milking working white taxpayers to death.

You get the same minority government handout I get, a military retirement check, and I don't think white taxpayers are the only ones who contribute to that.

Look, don't be mad at me because Sarah Palin was taking the Mississippi Blacksnake long before she became famous. That's when she probably first started talking to God. "Ooohhhh Goddddd!!!" "Oooohhhh Godddddd!!!"

Yea the story about Palin has been confirmed as untrue by the author of the failed book but you negros always want to show dominance over whites. Nice try. With that said and getting back on the original thread subject, what makes you think Obama qualifies for Article 2 Section 1 as well as what are your thoughts on the OCON forms by the DNC and Hawaii democratic party?

No, Obama doesn't meet the requirement like every U.S. post grandfather clause presidents, born to citizen parents.

You must be referring to the TPM constitution of the alternate universe.

Here on planet Earth in the United States Article II, Section One of the US Constitution reads:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

And the 14th Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Obama was born in the United States, he is a natural born citizen and a citizen of the United States accordingly. He is consequently eligible to be president.

That you believe otherwise is unimportant, that Cain believes this is significant as he’s running for president, and as noted this is yet another example of Cain’s policy ignorance.

Perhaps this is the source of your confusion:

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.

Citizenship and Naturalization in the U.S. Through Parents or by Birth - FindLaw

One can only assume that you mistakenly believe that acquisition of citizenship is the only way to become a citizen.

Otherwise there’s nothing in the Constitution or its case law that requires the president – or any citizen, for that matter – to realize citizenship via acquisition only.

Last edited:
No, Obama doesn't meet the requirement like every U.S. post grandfather clause presidents, born to citizen parents.

You must be referring to the TPM constitution of the alternate universe.

Here on planet Earth in the United States Article II, Section One of the US Constitution reads:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

And the 14th Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Obama was born in the United States, he is a natural born citizen and a citizen of the United States accordingly. He is consequently eligible to be president.

That you believe otherwise is unimportant, that Cain believes this is significant as he’s running for president, and as noted this is yet another example of Cain’s policy ignorance.

Perhaps this is the source of your confusion:

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.

Citizenship and Naturalization in the U.S. Through Parents or by Birth - FindLaw

One can only assume that you mistakenly believe that acquisition of citizenship is the only way to become a citizen.

Otherwise there’s nothing in the Constitution or its case law that requires the president – or any citizen, for that matter – to realize citizenship via acquisition only.

Sorry but the 14th amendment doesn't mention the term 'natural born Citizen' as stated in Article 2 Section 1. The 14th amendment doesn't apply to Article 2 Section 1 when it comes to the requirement to hold the presidency and if it did it would have been amended to it. Obama doesn't meet the requirement to be the president. As I stated before, his birth status was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948 (as stated on his website) and natural born citizens births are not governed by a foreign sovereignty.

Last edited:

lol

He already did.

President Romney.

Yep. Cain is done. It's a shame he fell for this nonsense.

lol

He already did.

President Romney.

Cain is smart. He knows that you have to be a natural born citizen, not a citizen, to meet Article 2 Section 1. All post grandfather clause presidents have been born to two U.S. citizen parents. Also Cains numbers are polling higher than the other candidates. I wonder why?

Last edited:
lol

He already did.

President Romney.

Cain is smart. He knows that you have to be a natural born citizen, not a citizen, to meet Article 2 Section 1. All post grandfather clause presidents have been born to two U.S. citizen parents. Also Cains numbers are polling higher than the other candidates. I wonder why?

I think Cain would be a disaster for this country, so by all means, I hope he adheres to this absurd birther shit. It will make him look like a fool and turn off every voter that isn't a fucking bigot like you.

As for you and this idiotic birth control crap, you can harp on it all you want. It doesn't change the facts of the matter.

I think Cain would be a disaster for this country, so by all means, I hope he adheres to this absurd birther shit. It will make him look like a fool and turn off every voter that isn't a fucking bigot like you.

As for you and this idiotic birth control crap, you can harp on it all you want. It doesn't change the facts of the matter.

Your the idiot you unAmerican moron. You want the Constitution subverted like your other disease minded unpatriotic liberals. You dom't even know how to debate the facts on natural born Citizenship of Article 2 Section 1. Wanting a president to meet Article 2 Section 1 is a Constitutional must. People (even politicians) not caring about the facts of our citizenship laws has allowed a non qualified person to become president. So now do you care to debate me on the facts about Obama and SCOTUS case law or do you just want to be a coward instead and just ridicule Alinsky style like most Obama supporters.

Last edited:

Your the idiot you unAmerican moron. You want the Constitution subverted like your other disease minded unpatriotic liberals. You dom't even know how to debate the facts on natural born Citizenship of Article 2 Section 1. Wanting a president to meet Article 2 Section 1 is a Constitutional must. People (even politicians) not caring about the facts of our citizenship laws has allowed a non qualified person to become president. So now do you care to debate me on the facts about Obama and SCOTUS case law or do you just want to be a coward instead and just ridicule Alinsky style like most Obama supporters.

There is no debate. Birther morons like you have lost every single case you have taken to court. You can stomp your feet like the petulant little child you are, it doesn't change the issue. In the end the "debate" is only you insisting you are right when every legal venue has claimed you are wrong.

That is game, set, and match.

YOu also aren't fooling anyone with your claims that you care about this issue only on constitutional grounds.

You must think we are fools that haven't seen you guys continually move the goal post.

Yea the story about Palin has been confirmed as untrue by the author of the failed book but you negros always want to show dominance over whites. Nice try. With that said and getting back on the original thread subject, what makes you think Obama qualifies for Article 2 Section 1 as well as what are your thoughts on the OCON forms by the DNC and Hawaii democratic party?

Show the link where Joe McGinness confirmed the Rice/Palin story as untrue. You won't, because you can't.

This is good news to here. Donald Trump during a meeting with Perry obviously has laid out the facts about the many computer experts who have concluded by their educated analysis that the abstract Obama released isn't not the real deal. As I have stated before, this is good news this early in the game compared to the last election. This is not going away but it will put pressure on Obama more than ever this time around. Herman Cain stated after his meeting with Trump this:

As democratic Hawaii Governor Albercrombie has stated:

"the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Getting back to Perry. He gave the right answer. Don’t give Obama credit or say he’s eligible, but don’t get sucked in by the Liberals and their press.

Rick Perry's meeting with Trump
Rick Perry Hates to Lose | Parade.com
I wonder what Hermann Cain would think of your avatar, you racist fucking ****? Fuck you and your rank. Someone needs to shit down your throat. My money says you're one fat fucking asshole sitting in front of his computer all day.

BTW, I hate Obama. I just hate shit stains like you even more. Go fuck yourself.

lol

He already did.

President Romney.

I'll bet it's not because racist pieces of shit like you are supporting him. You're a disgrace to the uniform you fucking Nazi.

Forum List

Back