Herman Cain needs our help

I have never donated to a presidential candidate before. I don't make a lot or have a lot of money. I have heard pundits explain that Herman Cain is not getting the type of money the other candidates are getting because he is new to the political game and does not have regular supporters. I believe Herman Cain is the man for the job and I have donated to his campaign because I know for the first time a candidate really does need it. So if you can spare $10, $20 or more he really could use your help. You can donate on his web site.

9 - 9- 9... the five dollar footlong of the political world.

whatever rocks you... *shrug*

He didn't insult blacks for not voting republican. He called them to task for not being open minded and being willing to consider other ideas.

Don't act like its some bad thing either. We all do it everyday on here.

you think calling everyone who isn't a rightwingnut "brainwashed" is taking people to task for not being open-minded?

the problem with your guy is the people who like wingnuts will love him.

the rest of the country will pretty much think the whole 9 9 9 thing is idiocy.

because it is.

I have never donated to a presidential candidate before. I don't make a lot or have a lot of money. I have heard pundits explain that Herman Cain is not getting the type of money the other candidates are getting because he is new to the political game and does not have regular supporters. I believe Herman Cain is the man for the job and I have donated to his campaign because I know for the first time a candidate really does need it. So if you can spare $10, $20 or more he really could use your help. You can donate on his web site.

Why should I give money to a candidate that has only one platform, which is 999. A tax overhaul that opens a new line of revenue to the government and all economists agree will shift the tax burden to the middle class and the poor away from the rich and large corporations.

All that stuff aside Herman Cain is a known liar, he has been caught eating his own shoe 3-4 times already, and people only started to look at him a month ago.

Only an idiot will support cain, and here is a
CLUE:

He doesnt have any campain money because everyone with money knows he is a fraud and a total failure.

I was in support for him to before i started seeing all the fruad and lies and video of him.:eek:

Meh, close enough. $40.

Why should I give money to a candidate that has only one platform, which is 999. A tax overhaul that opens a new line of revenue to the government and all economists agree will shift the tax burden to the middle class and the poor away from the rich and large corporations.

All that stuff aside Herman Cain is a known liar, he has been caught eating his own shoe 3-4 times already, and people only started to look at him a month ago.

Only an idiot will support cain, and here is a
CLUE:

He doesnt have any campain money because everyone with money knows he is a fraud and a total failure.

I was in support for him to before i started seeing all the fruad and lies and video of him.:eek:

$50. :cool:

Meh, close enough. $40.

Cool...I'll donate to Obama 2012 in your name

Good man! Donate to Cain every dollar counts!

While I like Herman Cain, I am wary of any calls for donation at this time.

He will not be getting any help for the brother and sisters he belittled as morons because they do not vote republican.
Black vote 95% Democrat regardless of the candidate anywyas. So he wasn't going to get that vote either way, so mind as well speak the truth

This man panders to whites like Obama panders to hispanics.
He panders to whites, but telling the over-welming white OWS that they should get a job and blame themselves?

999 is a code for pimp.
Neg :evil:

He will not be getting any help for the brother and sisters he belittled as morons because they do not vote republican. No one is going to be voting for him because he is black. I simple abhor the man. He should be in a pulpit instead of the white house. This man panders to whites like Obama panders to hispanics.
999 is a code for pimp.

It does not make a lot of sense that the majority of blacks vote for the Liberals. After all it was the liberals that were for slavery. It was the liberals that were for segregation and still are for that by the way. They just create labels now to do segregation without force and use welfare to keep the minorities living in the poor neighborhoods. I guess that is what it is the liberals were able to buy the black vote at the same time they created welfare to keep most blacks in the poor neighborhood.

Cain has limited experience in politics, a failed run for the presidency and the senate and no experience in government. His 999 plan will raise taxes on the middle class and lower taxes for those in a 28% bracket or higher. The plan is actually a multistage plan that would take decades to fully implement. Since Republicans have not been able to control both the white house and congress for 8 years since the 1920's, chances of the plan making it are somewhere between none and zero. 9 9 9 makes for good political banter but is just not practical.

Cain would certainly be Obama choice as an opponent over Romney.

Why he and Romney have the same ideas on Health Care. A fair tax would be the better tax. By doing sales tax instead of income tax you would get ride of most people avoiding taxes. The rich spend far more than the poor and middle class so the rich would pay more taxes. You probably don't like it because you are just like my ex-brother in law. He and his wife worked under the table so they paid no taxes and got welfare to boot.

He didn't insult blacks for not voting republican. He called them to task for not being open minded and being willing to consider other ideas.

Don't act like its some bad thing either. We all do it everyday on here.

you think calling everyone who isn't a rightwingnut "brainwashed" is taking people to task for not being open-minded?

the problem with your guy is the people who like wingnuts will love him.

the rest of the country will pretty much think the whole 9 9 9 thing is idiocy.

because it is.

And why is it? Please explain leftwingnut.

You say you don't make or have a lot of money yet you want to donate to support someone who plans to make it even harder on you financially. :cuckoo:

Michelle bachmann said 999 upside down is.....

Obamanation.gif

Last edited:
Cain is a self made man.
So was Hitler.
Hitler was out creating hate, discontent and participating in brawls during the time of the Weimar Republik created after Germany was sent back across the lines in the Armistice of 1919.

Now tell us asshole? Do you see Herman Cain in any such actions?

Next time you use such a reference? Get it correct...and while you're at it?

Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back