Herman Cain & Mitt Romney = Big Government Stooges

arKangel

Aug 9, 2009
Midwest
The two most propped up Republican candidates are coincidentally completely dishonest when they claim to be "Pro-life".

Herman Cain Declines to Sign Pro-Life Pledge - The Note
Herman Cain Declines to Sign Pro-Life Pledge
Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain declined to sign Susan B Anthony List’s Pro-Life Presidential Pledge, while the organization says five other GOP 2012 candidates have signed the pledge.

SBA List called on each GOP presidential candidate to agree to four specific anti-abortion pledges including only nominating pro-life judges and selecting pro-life appointees to key positions in their administrations if they were elected president.

It's amazing how many faux news addicts will blindly bleat praises for Herman McCain, all based on some rigged illusion that he is an "outsider". Granted, there isn't much to go on, but with each action he proves himself to be a puppet of big government.

Romney? Well, he has a long track record of dishonesty... only a complete fool would believe anything that guy has to say.

Of course they have baloney excuses for their inability to back their words with action...
But now we know what these posuers are really all about.

Herman (Mc)Cain & Romneycare are being propped up because they are obvious stooges for big government. They have proven they will say one thing and do another.

Actions are what count, not rhetoric and a boost from faux news.

Yeah, Herman Cain and Romney are global fascist dictatorship ideologues, but so are Bachmann, Gingrich, Pawlenty, Santorum, Huntsman, and Perry.

Secret Society Affiliations:

Romney: Council on Foreign Relations Member

Gingrich: 33rd Degree Freemason

Bachmann: Illuminati puppet

Santorum: Knights of Malta

Pawlenty: IB member of United Nations

Perry: Bilderberg member

Huntsman: Council on Foreign Relations Member

Cain: Ex-member of Federal Reserve banking cartel

Paul: NONE.

GeoLaureate8,

We are in agreement, except for Bachman... she is distinct from your average stooge.
She is either a sleeper, a player, or someone who became corrupted. In any case to risky to place any hope on.
"Illuminati"? I'm just not seeing that.

Dr. Paul is by far and away the only candidate who talks the talk AND walks the walk.

"Actions are what count, not rhetoric and a boost from faux news."

Rhetoric, inexperience ( no actions: "present" ) and the mainstream media all combined, worked to get Obama elected.

Last edited:
Imagine that. A politician that lies and says things that he thinks will get him the most votes. Who would have ever thunk it? Seems like a very Democratic thing to do.

Sadly, it appears none of you care to find out the truth as to why Romney refused to sign it.
You simply regurgitate what your media opted to tell you...."a pro-life" candidate refused to sign it"

Do yourselves a favor....read up on things and learn the truth.

Otherwise, you will always be idiots.

Sadly, it appears none of you care to find out the truth as to why Romney refused to sign it.
You simply regurgitate what your media opted to tell you...."a pro-life" candidate refused to sign it"

Personally, I don't like pledges.

Why did they refuse to sign it? Im geniunely curious.

Also, I'd really like to see the OP substantiate how on earth Romney has a long track record of dishonesty. Or any record whatsoever.

Also, I'd really like to see the OP substantiate how on earth Romney has a long track record of dishonesty. Or any record whatsoever.

One of the "promises" of the pledge required the signee to promise to cut any funding to any medical institution that has any affiliation with any other institution that is inolved in any type of abortion activity.

Nowadays, many institutions are affiliated through philanthropies...or unions...often not by choice.....and Romney did not feel it appropriate to take funding away from one institution becuase of the actions of another that it has absolutely no say in.

Sadly, Romeny explained this to the press.....but Fox News was the only news source that deemed it worthy to report on his explanation.

I wonder why that is.

One of the "promises" of the pledge required the signee to promise to cut any funding to any medical institution that has any affiliation with any other institution that is inolved in any type of abortion activity.

Nowadays, many institutions are affiliated through philanthropies...or unions...often not by choice.....and Romney did not feel it appropriate to take funding away from one institution becuase of the actions of another that it has absolutely no say in.

Sadly, Romeny explained this to the press.....but Fox News was the only news source that deemed it worthy to report on his explanation.

I wonder why that is.

Sounds like a reasonable decision to me.

I wonder why that is.

Sounds like a reasonable decision to me.

It actually makes me question those that signed it...I mean....what were they thinking? They will defund a hospital who has no abortion activity because they receive donations from the same person that donates to another hospital that conducts abortion activity?

Even the author of the pledge admitted that one "promise" was poorly written and easily misunderstood.

But what is more newsworthy...

"Romeny makes a smart decision to not sign a pledge that is poorly written and can be misconstured"..

Or...

"Romeny is another hypocritical GOP candidate who refuses to pledge what he claims to feel"

And looked at how it worked? The media has idiots regrugitating what they wanted them to regurgitate.

LMAO..they kept pertinant information from their viewers...and their viewers are making asses of themselves becuase of it.

It is fun to watch.

Seems they were both smart not to sign it.
The rest of them are going to get beat up by the left in political ads.

They refused to sign it because they talk the talk but won't walk the walk.

You're kidding about Romney right?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctd8eJ6XEWs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctd8eJ6XEWs[/ame]

Forum List

Back