Herman Cain Knocked the Jay Leno Interview out of the Park

He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

Nice phrasing for a lobbyist.

He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

Nice phrasing for a lobbyist.

I know it must suck to be stuck with Obama as your only man to vote for...poor old boy. :(

Herman Cain is a man after my heart. Not too often I get to vote for someone who understands what my profession does. (physicist/cosmologist)

His story is the epitome of THE American success story -and I don't mean just financial success because a miserable person who is rich is a failure. I mean personal success as the individual would define success for himself. Just listen to this guy and you hear a well grounded, happy man confident in his own abilities after decades of experience of setting difficult tasks for himself, overcoming innumerable obstacles in order to succeed again and again. The man has had an incredible life due to his own efforts, his own ambition, his own willingness to bust his ass and did so over and over and over even in the face of what looked to be overwhelming odds against him. He isn't the average man -he is the extraordinary man! It is extraordinary men who make extraordinary leaders.

When he says he has over 40 years of executive experience, he isn't kidding. He is what possessing executive skills looks like -something that is actually rare and most people lack. But in addition, he is what outstanding executive skills look like, something that is even far more rare. He was repeatedly challenged and tasked with taking over what was considered "no win" situations only to completely turn things around and turn it into a raging success. Again and again and again! I would have no problem voting for this guy who is a hell of a lot more qualified for the job than the current community organizer-in-chief -who three years later is STILL unqualified for the job. People allowed him to use the Presidency as an entry level job to see if he even had the necessary skills just to do the job at all. And now we know he doesn't. Might be a good reminder to FIRST choose a candidate with PROVEN executive skills to just do the job at all! And THEN decide whether the guy has the plan you think is best for the nation -because without those critical skills, its going to result in a big fucking mess. Most people lack executive skills -they are RARE. It is why the vast majority of people are followers, not leaders! But Cain has repeatedly proven many times over that he not only possesses the critical skills just to do the job, but possesses the most rare of all -outstanding executive skills of the kind that makes for a great leader. That is truly a rare, rare gift.

And still the truly leftwing nutjob MORONS like Jeanine Garafalo cannot accept the reality that Republicans actually have no problem voting for anyone of any color as long as they have the right sets of skills and the right plan. In fact its pretty obvious a lot of people who tend to vote Republican ended up voting for Obama anyway in spite of his total lack of qualifications because of his margin of win. Her comment that the only reason Cain moved up in the polls is because Republicans are SOOOO sinister as to actually support Cain for no reason but to hide their truly nasty, evil racist selves leaves the jaw hanging! Wow that would be a hell of a plot, wouldn't it? And it would have to be a totally uncoordinated and unspoken SIMULTANEOUS plot by MILLIONS! For no purpose but to ...HIDE their sheer evilness! Evilness that Garafalo just KNOWS is the only reason Republicans are not leftwing extremists like her. ROFLMAO! I'm surprised her comment didn't immediately result in Garafalo being taken away in a straight jacket and institutionalized for her own protection because that is one of THE dumbest statement she has ever made out of a long, long list of truly dumb shit she has said. Surely she poses a danger to herself. Truly people are getting sick of the left's insistence that those who disagree with them are only doing it because they are evil. Pretty easy to avoid a meaningful debate of substance if you just resort to the stupid, deceptive and totally immoral "argument" that all opponents must be dismissed out of hand without any consideration of their argument -because hey, they only disagree with us because they are just plain evil - and we don't have to listen to evil people. It is the argument of those who know they cannot possibly win any debate with their opponents because their opponents rely on something they totally lack and cannot counter -rational arguments relying on reason and common sense. So they try to convince others to just not listen at all by declaring the messenger "evil" -and that must mean the message is also "evil". May she rot in hell for the filth that constantly comes out of her mouth -I don't know how anyone could live with themselves spewing that kind of nonstop hatred that woman does. Its like I said -the left constantly accuses others of their own worst sins and the TRUE racists really are leftwing. They voted for Obama for no reason but the fact he is black -one of the most racist, superficial dumb ass things to do -because they all knew good and well that any white person with that identical resume was unqualified for the job and so is Obama -STILL. Must sting to see Republicans increasingly getting behind someone who is a proven and natural leader, far more intelligent, far more skilled and far more qualified than Obama -who HAPPENS to be black. Not BECAUSE he is black.

Well, I'm centrist-fiscal conservative. But I AM a physicist and I don't vote for anyone who doesn't know what my profession means.

I am just loving how the right wingers bounce from one candidate to the next in an entertaining exhibition of hopey changey.
:beer:

yeah...the thought of it is repulsive.

I mean...to get excited about a candidate, then have some dirt come up on him...and then hear another candoidate with some good ideas and start to watch him more closely.......I mean.....that is just foolish.

Instead...we should pick our candidate now...and not care that he has a friend in jail, or a friend who was a domestic terrorist or a racist mentor....

Nope...we should choose now and stick to him like glue.

Howd that pan out for us last election?

Piss poor attempt at a diversion there.

I may vote for the morman guy if he wins the primary.
Other wise I will not be voting.

nope...no diversion there. I do not see anything wrong with those that plan to vote diuscussing the attributes of candidates.....and usually when a candiodate reaches a milestone, he is most discussed.

there is one problem for Cain...

He will NOT get the vote from those that voted for Obama simply becuase they wanted to "feel good" about voting for a black president. They did it already, felt good, bragged about it, and dont need to do it again.

That isn't a problem. People will vote for Cain because he is the best AMERICAN for the job!

Forum List

Back