Herman Cain Knocked the Jay Leno Interview out of the Park

Wow, Cain is an idiot... The more I see of him the less I want to listen, he is WWF politics, in your face with dumb ass white trash answers.

You're right, he should have stuck with the simple message of hope and change and yes we can, with no substance whatsoever to give his stance on any of the issues facing america. Because that worked out so well in 2008. :eusa_whistle:
At least he is throwing out common sense ideas to fix America, and not one of them has anything to do with throwing trillions of dollars out the window, which is why conservatives like him.

Other than his bullshit 999 plan what other "common sense plans" does Cain have... this is where you noise dive.

The 999 plan would have to first pass, I’ll bet that would be easy lol… then what rule is there others can’t raise the taxes later, hint, THERE IS NONE.

Cain is about attacking Obama and calling the economy on "life support" then talking about his 9 9 9 plan that is retarded.

He explained the radical muslim thing already, people excepted his explanation, and he has a very valid reason for feeling that way. Case closed.

No he has not and people do not accept it...

Apparently you did not pay attention, here it is for you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

People do not accept his answer, only the people that want to like Cain untill he makes an ass of himself again like his flip flopping answer... He gave the same answer during a debate, he is now backtracking and flip flopping.

Wow, Cain is an idiot... The more I see of him the less I want to listen, he is WWF politics, in your face with dumb ass white trash answers.

You're right, he should have stuck with the simple message of hope and change and yes we can, with no substance whatsoever to give his stance on any of the issues facing america. Because that worked out so well in 2008. :eusa_whistle:
At least he is throwing out common sense ideas to fix America, and not one of them has anything to do with throwing trillions of dollars out the window, which is why conservatives like him.

Other than his bullshit 999 plan what other "common sense plans" does Cain have... this is where you noise dive.

The 999 plan would have to first pass, I’ll bet that would be easy lol… then what rule is there others can’t raise the taxes later, hint, THERE IS NONE.

Cain is about attacking Obama and calling the economy on "life support" then talking about his 9 9 9 plan that is retarded.

He has offered a plan to address the debt, the deficit, and jobs.

What plan have the other candidates offered?

How did Obama's plan work out?

To knock him for having a plan is fine if you disagree with the plan....but to knock him for only having ONE plan that adresses three crises when no one else has a plan?

Why?

No he has not and people do not accept it...

Apparently you did not pay attention, here it is for you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

People do not accept his answer, only the people that want to like Cain untill he makes an ass of himself again like his flip flopping answer... He gave the same answer during a debate, he is now backtracking and flip flopping.

If that disqualifies you as a solid candidate, the GOP field is empty....
Likewise, all in congress and this administration are disqualified as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiybuZv31WM]CNN: Herman Cain explains stance on Muslims - YouTube[/ame]

HORRIBLE flip flopping.... Watch it to the end, he is does a crap job.

Last edited:

He has offered a plan to address the debt, the deficit, and jobs.

What plan have the other candidates offered?

How did Obama's plan work out?

To knock him for having a plan is fine if you disagree with the plan....but to knock him for only having ONE plan that adresses three crises when no one else has a plan?

Why?

Laura Trice: Dr. Ron Paul's 11-Point Plan That Could Save America

I'm not going to find everyones plan but here is Ron Pauls 11 point plan that took seconds to find on Google.

The poor pay 15% payroll taxes? That's new.

DBS made a good point.
What 15% payroll tax does the employee pay?
The employer matches with employer paid payroll tax........I dont understand what he is talking about.

Only thing I could think was that because the employer pays it as well, some people consider the tax totally paid by the employee, because the employer will lower your wage by the amount the employer has to pay in taxes. But even still, that's (normally) 12.4% total, not 15% total. And even more so, if that goes away, there is no incentive for the employer to pass that along to the employee in the form of higher wages when keeping it means higher profits for the business.

If that disqualifies you as a solid candidate, the GOP field is empty....
Likewise, all in congress and this administration are disqualified as well.

I didn't say it disqualified him... I have said I think he would be a better President than Obama even, but being better than Obama would not be hard.

Last edited:
there is one problem for Cain...

He will NOT get the vote from those that voted for Obama simply becuase they wanted to "feel good" about voting for a black president. They did it already, felt good, bragged about it, and dont need to do it again.

I am just loving how the right wingers bounce from one candidate to the next in an entertaining exhibition of hopey changey.
:beer:

Herman Cain is a man after my heart. Not too often I get to vote for someone who understands what my profession does. (physicist/cosmologist)

His story is the epitome of THE American success story -and I don't mean just financial success because a miserable person who is rich is a failure. I mean personal success as the individual would define success for himself. Just listen to this guy and you hear a well grounded, happy man confident in his own abilities after decades of experience of setting difficult tasks for himself, overcoming innumerable obstacles in order to succeed again and again. The man has had an incredible life due to his own efforts, his own ambition, his own willingness to bust his ass and did so over and over and over even in the face of what looked to be overwhelming odds against him. He isn't the average man -he is the extraordinary man! It is extraordinary men who make extraordinary leaders.

When he says he has over 40 years of executive experience, he isn't kidding. He is what possessing executive skills looks like -something that is actually rare and most people lack. But in addition, he is what outstanding executive skills look like, something that is even far more rare. He was repeatedly challenged and tasked with taking over what was considered "no win" situations only to completely turn things around and turn it into a raging success. Again and again and again! I would have no problem voting for this guy who is a hell of a lot more qualified for the job than the current community organizer-in-chief -who three years later is STILL unqualified for the job. People allowed him to use the Presidency as an entry level job to see if he even had the necessary skills just to do the job at all. And now we know he doesn't. Might be a good reminder to FIRST choose a candidate with PROVEN executive skills to just do the job at all! And THEN decide whether the guy has the plan you think is best for the nation -because without those critical skills, its going to result in a big fucking mess. Most people lack executive skills -they are RARE. It is why the vast majority of people are followers, not leaders! But Cain has repeatedly proven many times over that he not only possesses the critical skills just to do the job, but possesses the most rare of all -outstanding executive skills of the kind that makes for a great leader. That is truly a rare, rare gift.

And still the truly leftwing nutjob MORONS like Jeanine Garafalo cannot accept the reality that Republicans actually have no problem voting for anyone of any color as long as they have the right sets of skills and the right plan. In fact its pretty obvious a lot of people who tend to vote Republican ended up voting for Obama anyway in spite of his total lack of qualifications because of his margin of win. Her comment that the only reason Cain moved up in the polls is because Republicans are SOOOO sinister as to actually support Cain for no reason but to hide their truly nasty, evil racist selves leaves the jaw hanging! Wow that would be a hell of a plot, wouldn't it? And it would have to be a totally uncoordinated and unspoken SIMULTANEOUS plot by MILLIONS! For no purpose but to ...HIDE their sheer evilness! Evilness that Garafalo just KNOWS is the only reason Republicans are not leftwing extremists like her. ROFLMAO! I'm surprised her comment didn't immediately result in Garafalo being taken away in a straight jacket and institutionalized for her own protection because that is one of THE dumbest statement she has ever made out of a long, long list of truly dumb shit she has said. Surely she poses a danger to herself. Truly people are getting sick of the left's insistence that those who disagree with them are only doing it because they are evil. Pretty easy to avoid a meaningful debate of substance if you just resort to the stupid, deceptive and totally immoral "argument" that all opponents must be dismissed out of hand without any consideration of their argument -because hey, they only disagree with us because they are just plain evil - and we don't have to listen to evil people. It is the argument of those who know they cannot possibly win any debate with their opponents because their opponents rely on something they totally lack and cannot counter -rational arguments relying on reason and common sense. So they try to convince others to just not listen at all by declaring the messenger "evil" -and that must mean the message is also "evil". May she rot in hell for the filth that constantly comes out of her mouth -I don't know how anyone could live with themselves spewing that kind of nonstop hatred that woman does. Its like I said -the left constantly accuses others of their own worst sins and the TRUE racists really are leftwing. They voted for Obama for no reason but the fact he is black -one of the most racist, superficial dumb ass things to do -because they all knew good and well that any white person with that identical resume was unqualified for the job and so is Obama -STILL. Must sting to see Republicans increasingly getting behind someone who is a proven and natural leader, far more intelligent, far more skilled and far more qualified than Obama -who HAPPENS to be black. Not BECAUSE he is black.

The muslim thing isn't going to fly.

In any case..even with the rise in the polls, Cain doesn't have a shot at the nomination.

Vice..maybe.

He explained the radical muslim thing already, people excepted his explanation, and he has a very valid reason for feeling that way. Case closed.

If you say so.. :lol:

Course about 300 other million Americans need convincing. :eusa_shhh:

I am just loving how the right wingers bounce from one candidate to the next in an entertaining exhibition of hopey changey.

yeah...the thought of it is repulsive.

I mean...to get excited about a candidate, then have some dirt come up on him...and then hear another candoidate with some good ideas and start to watch him more closely.......I mean.....that is just foolish.

Instead...we should pick our candidate now...and not care that he has a friend in jail, or a friend who was a domestic terrorist or a racist mentor....

Nope...we should choose now and stick to him like glue.

Howd that pan out for us last election?

yeah...the thought of it is repulsive.

I mean...to get excited about a candidate, then have some dirt come up on him...and then hear another candoidate with some good ideas and start to watch him more closely.......I mean.....that is just foolish.

Instead...we should pick our candidate now...and not care that he has a friend in jail, or a friend who was a domestic terrorist or a racist mentor....

Nope...we should choose now and stick to him like glue.

Howd that pan out for us last election?

Piss poor attempt at a diversion there.

I may vote for the morman guy if he wins the primary.
Other wise I will not be voting.

Herman Cain is running for president. He's not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He's known as a pizza guy, but there's a lot more to him. He's also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.
Here's his bio:

• Bachelors degree in Mathematics.
  • Masters degree in Computer Science.
  • Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
  • Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
  • VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!

• Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury's 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company's poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company's best performers.
  • Godfather's Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather's Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
  • In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather's Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
  • He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!

• Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
  • Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.

After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!

• Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You Are Stupid.
  • Radio Host. Around 2007, after a remarkable 40 year career he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).

He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life, including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking, Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

The poor pay 15% payroll taxes? That's new.

DBS made a good point.
What 15% payroll tax does the employee pay?
The employer matches with employer paid payroll tax........I dont understand what he is talking about.

It's a 15% tax on wages. That's it's split between employer and employee does not make it any less.

Except, as I said, it's 12.4% (normally) and there is no rule or law that says the employer must give the difference to the employee if that tax goes away.

Forum List

Back