Herman Cain Knocked the Jay Leno Interview out of the Park

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Came across very Charimatic. When Jay challenged him on the 9-9-9 plans negative effects on someone making under 25% a year, Mr Cain pointed out that they pay 0% in income, but 15% in payroll tax. Therefore, their taxes go down, since the 9-9-9 plan lowers their taxes.

I think he countered well the Muslim controversy!

Listen to him speak! The man is amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Herman Cain is a man after my heart. Not too often I get to vote for someone who understands what my profession does. (physicist/cosmologist)

The muslim thing isn't going to fly.

In any case..even with the rise in the polls, Cain doesn't have a shot at the nomination.

Vice..maybe.

Wow, Cain is an idiot... The more I see of him the less I want to listen, he is WWF politics, in your face with dumb ass white trash answers.

Listening to Mr. Cain, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. Probably because I've never listened to a presidential candidate before with such strong, successful business experience on his resume. To paraphrase his comments from the first debate, how're those experienced politicians we've been electin' been workin' out for us?

If Cain is President and does not pass his 9.99$ tax plan (prolly won't pass) what other reason should he be President, what else does he offer?

Even if his joke of a 9.99 pizza tax plan passes is there a rule that in 10 years it won't be a 12-11-12 tax when others add to it?

Listening to Mr. Cain, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. Probably because I've never listened to a presidential candidate before with such strong, successful business experience on his resume. To paraphrase his comments from the first debate, how're those experienced politicians we've been electin' been workin' out for us?

His "experience" with business...while somewhat impressive...has been, for the most part, creating minimum wage jobs.

In any case..even with the rise in the polls, Cain doesn't have a shot at the nomination.

Vice..maybe.

He explained the radical muslim thing already, people excepted his explanation, and he has a very valid reason for feeling that way. Case closed.

The poor pay 15% payroll taxes? That's new.

DBS made a good point.
What 15% payroll tax does the employee pay?
The employer matches with employer paid payroll tax........I dont understand what he is talking about.

Wow, Cain is an idiot... The more I see of him the less I want to listen, he is WWF politics, in your face with dumb ass white trash answers.

You're right, he should have stuck with the simple message of hope and change and yes we can, with no substance whatsoever to give his stance on any of the issues facing america. Because that worked out so well in 2008. :eusa_whistle:
At least he is throwing out common sense ideas to fix America, and not one of them has anything to do with throwing trillions of dollars out the window, which is why conservatives like him.

Vice..maybe.

He explained the radical muslim thing already, people excepted his explanation, and he has a very valid reason for feeling that way. Case closed.

No he has not and people do not accept it...

He did...and you chose not to accept it.
SOme dont acept it....but those that like what he has to say consider it a good explanation.

Vice..maybe.

Intelligent people understand it. Those who don't wouldn't vote for him anyway. Racists.

His "experience" with business...while somewhat impressive...has been, for the most part, creating minimum wage jobs.

And I guess comparing that to Obamas no jobs at all created that is a good thing.

:lol: That's getting a tad desperate, even for you.

So, how many jobs did Obama create before he became POTUS?

Vice..maybe.

Apparently you did not pay attention, here it is for you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back