Herman Cain is the only GOP candidate who is not a career politician.

Thanks for the laugh ClosedCaption it was a good one.

I don't see whats so funny. Many in the Tea Party have expressed support for Cain. There were posts about it a while back all over this place.

Liberals all dismissed it as Racist Tea Party members willing to actually elect a black president to provide themselves cover from being called Racists, so they could keep on being Racists.

No joke.

Who doesn't like Pizza.

He sure does hate Muslims. Ever notice?

So the tea party must be voting for him

Herman Cain might also be the only one worth considering because he is not a Washington Insider. However, a snowball has more of a chance in Hell than he does of winning the nomination simply because he is not an insider. So, why even consider him a candidate?

Immie

As I recall, Perry was in the air force but he was also a door to door salesman, boy scout and worked on a farm. What the hell difference does is it make. The only really relevant experience is being president and there is only one man running that has that experience.

I don’t think the only thing people look at is if you’re a career politician... and what does that even mean?

I like Ron Paul and while he has been in politics a long time he is a fuckin Doctor, delivered like 4,000+ babies and severed in the military... If someone tried to tell me Ron Paul wouldn't have a good living outside of politics I'd lol all over the place.

That would be like saying all Republicans will support Ron Paul because he is the only one running with a military background.

Anyways, why is a liberal making dumb threads like this, shouldn’t you be making a thread about why Liberals can't support Obama due to Torture still going on, secret prisons still here, Guantanamo still open, expanding homeland security, not ending the Iraq war, starting a war with Libya and Pakistan, extending the Bush ear tax cuts, failing on illegal immigration, failing to keep unemployment under 8% and dividing the shit out of the country to the point where we get bullshit threads like this daily?

And Uscitizen is right here to prove he is really in the middle, LOL!

When did I ever say I was in the middle. I am all over the place politically.
What I do say is that I am not a partisan hack who blindly follows a party.
And I admit that I identify with demoncratic ideals more than I do republican ones.
but I am pretty far right on a few things.
Pro death penalty for one.

I just think the Tea Party which mostly consists of ex Bush supporters is a joke.
And yes most republicans are racist, but then at least half of white democrats are as well.

Last edited:
As I recall, Perry was in the air force but he was also a door to door salesman, boy scout and worked on a farm. What the hell difference does is it make. The only really relevant experience is being president and there is only one man running that has that experience.

Well hell let's just do away with term limits then amirite?

When did I ever say I was in the middle. I am all over the place politically.
What I do say is that I am not a partisan hack who blindly follows a party.
And I admit that I identify with demoncratic ideals more than I do republican ones.
but I am pretty far right on a few things.
Pro death penalty for one.

I just think the Tea Party which mostly consists of ex Bush supporters is a joke.
And yes most republicans are racist, but then at least half of white democrats are as well.

You attack the TP at every turn and you are dead wrong about them. I have known TP people, my X boss, friends at my GF's work and so on... Not a SINGLE 1 is ANYTHING like you describe. It's such utter bullshit that drools out of your mouth when you bash a group of people you only know headlines about.

And LOL at most the Republicans being racist... It's a more provable fact that near 100% of Democrats are racist before you could even begin to claim half the Republicans are... Shit, just ask a Democrat what they think about non whites, or hell, ask them what they think about white males... Liberals are the only people I know that can love groups of people because of the color of their skin lol.

In the end wtf do I care, I’m not a Dem or a Republican… and being so I just watch the people on these boards and their blaintaint hypocrisy… How many threads are started over Cain where his skin color is one of the main topics and WHO actually starts them?

How many TP meetings you been to US? Maybe you can tell us all where you get this overwhelming “vibe” that most if not all the TP is just X bushies that are racists….

Anyways I get upset with because you managed to get out of the liberal "I fucking hate" bubble (and yes there is a conservative I hate bubble) and it seems you were just in a sub small bubble right next to that giant ass hate bubble... Slowly being reintegrated. Sucks watching people go backwards, especially when I know where you're coming from and why you feel the way you do.

Forum List

Back