Herman Cain is insane. There's a rhyme for ya.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
"Don't be embarrassed that those young people wanted to stand up and talk about that they're part of the 99 percent," he said. "We have freedom of speech, some people simply abuse it."

Shortly after, he continued, "That's fine, I didn't get rattled. You know, All I - the way to attribute it was, they wanted to disrupt my part because they couldn't attract anyone to come listen to them talk!"

Herman Cain draws hecklers - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Herman? It's not abusing free speech (just because you don't like what you're hearing.)

"Don't be embarrassed that those young people wanted to stand up and talk about that they're part of the 99 percent," he said. "We have freedom of speech, some people simply abuse it."

Shortly after, he continued, "That's fine, I didn't get rattled. You know, All I - the way to attribute it was, they wanted to disrupt my part because they couldn't attract anyone to come listen to them talk!"

Herman? It's not abusing free speech (just because you don't like what you're hearing.)

Who give's a rat's ass, asswipe?

No doubt about it. He has damaged the republican party to the point that we likely can't beat Obama. Seriously, fucked up!

Yay, the dumb fucker expected a free pass! FUCK YOU HERMAN CAIN!

There once was a good man called Cain

Surrounded by witches and bitches who caused him pain

But worse than his women foes

were the bastards that were like black crows

There once was a lecherous man named Cain
he had more than power on his brain.
putting his hands on chicks
and some adultery for kicks
guess he shouldn't have been a hypocrite and abstained.

SO when the disgruntled people in 2010 disrupted their congress critters at their town hall meetings, was that "freedom of Speech" too? Or was that different?

Forum List

Back