Herman Cain is a retard that needs to shut the hell up

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Herman Cain: Impeaching Obama "Would Be A Great Thing To Do" | News One

I happen to support DOMA but I don't believe being against it is an impeachable offense, cn some one tell this Far right House Negro what impeachable offenses are? I'm sick of these far right retards always saying the most retarded and fringe things just to get the spotlight, Cain knows full well that his black as charcoal behind is not going to win any Republican presidential nomination nor any nomination at all, why doesn't he just shut the hell up and focus on his businesses?

I happen to support DOMA but I don't believe being against it is an impeachable offense, cn some one tell this Far right House Negro what impeachable offenses are? I'm sick of these far right retards always saying the most retarded and fringe things just to get the spotlight, Cain knows full well that his black as charcoal behind is not going to win any Republican presidential nomination nor any nomination at all, why doesn't he just shut the hell up and focus on his businesses?

In 2007 we were questioning why Obama was still in the race and if he was running for vice president.

In 2007 we were questioning why Obama was still in the race and if he was running for vice president.

Cain has absolutely *NO* chance and he knows it, you can't even compare him to Obama. He doesn't even appeal to most of his part, just the loons on the far right.

Cain has absolutely *NO* chance and he knows it, you can't even compare him to Obama. He doesn't even appeal to most of his part, just the loons on the far right.

That's the same thing we said about Obama.

Charlie you got a way of being wrong even when you are right....

But anyway I agree that he's a retard with zero shot at winning the nomination let alone the general.

Its sad to see Republicans choose xenophobia over liberty. Why do they do that?

But anyway I agree that he's a retard with zero shot at winning the nomination let alone the general.

Really I care less about DOMA tbh, I do believe marriage should be between a man and woman but that should be left up to the states to decide. Disgreeing with DOMA is not an impeachable offense.

I will bet you every cent that I have that Cain doesn't get the nomination.

I think Perry's got the nomination in the bag...

But Dems thought Hillary had the nomination in the bag too...

I don't think being against DOMA is what he is claiming is an impeachable offense. It's refusing to enforce the law of the land he disagrees with. It's not up to the President to pick and choose what law he is going to enforce. He has veto powers, but once it's law he has an obligation to enforce it.

Whether that's an impeachable offense or not, I'm skeptical. But if you are going to criticize Cain, at least represent his position correctly.

And contrary to your opinion, I think Cain can do very well. Whether he will or not is up to him and his ability to appeal to voters.

I fail to see how the Republicans are choosing Xenophobia. But for the sake of argument, let's say they are. How are xenophobia and liberty mutually exclusive?

I disagree that Perry has the nomination in the bag. And honestly, I am not even going to make predictions this far out.

We have alot of interesting and qualified candidates. I could support any of them over the current monstrousity. And there are some things id like all of them to be doing differently as well.

I fail to see how the Republicans are choosing Xenophobia. But for the sake of argument, let's say they are. How are xenophobia and liberty mutually exclusive?

They are mutually exclusive when you try to legislate xenophobia, such as DOMA and DADT. It is in direct contrast to liberty.

You don't have to agree with gay and still believe in liberty. However, when you legislate them into second class citizens due to xenophobia, then that is a direct assault against liberty.

Last edited:

Really I care less about DOMA tbh, I do believe marriage should be between a man and woman but that should be left up to the states to decide. Disgreeing with DOMA is not an impeachable offense.
You're not fooling me, you are so gay

Yes, many people believed Hillary had it in the bag. She was the heavy favorite to get the nod from practically the second Kerry lost in 2004. Poll after poll showed it.

You may think that Perry has it in the bag but you have much less evidence to support that opinion than those who thought Hillary was going to win in a walk last cycle.

That's all moot when it comes to Cain and his chances of winning anyay. The GoP isn't going to nominate a black candiate for the general election let alone one who's clearly as green and prone to saying wicked retarded things like Cain is.

Why on earth do you think we care about what color Herman Cain's skin is?

The man says some foolish things, yes. But he also says some things that are right on.

I don't think being against DOMA is what he is claiming is an impeachable offense. It's refusing to enforce the law of the land he disagrees with. It's not up to the President to pick and choose what law he is going to enforce. He has veto powers, but once it's law he has an obligation to enforce it.

Whether that's an impeachable offense or not, I'm skeptical. But if you are going to criticize Cain, at least represent his position correctly.

And contrary to your opinion, I think Cain can do very well. Whether he will or not is up to him and his ability to appeal to voters.

You're retarded if you think Cain will do well, this coming from the same person who said Cain would get a good portion of the black vote, there's no sound reasoning in your posts except blind partisan hackery.

Forum List

Back