Herman Cain Interview: Will Take 50 Percent Salary Cut As President

It is an accurate description of Herman Cains vanity campaign. At least Trump knew enough to bail out when he saw how much money it would cost

Well that is an opinion anyway.

One that few from either side hold.

You mean the opinion that Herman Cain is unelectable?

I think you will find that a majority on both sides hold that opinion

Just because you hold that opinion, does not make it the 'opinion' of the majority. Moron.

Just because you hold that opinion, does not make it the 'opinion' of the majority. Moron.

Show me

Show me a single primary that Cain is capable of winning. Show me a single political analyst who is enthusiastic about Cains prospects to win the presidency. Show me the numbers

As usual, you don't have them

Moron

I disagree. But it can not be proven either way.

Not till the primaries

Show me any scenario in the primaries that have Cain pulling a majority. Show me a single state he will win. Bottom line.....republicans will poll for him but will not vote for him. Same as Ron Paul

Republican presidential nominee hopeful Herman Cain will take a 50 percent salary pay cut if he becomes President. He also outlined his economic policies and many other topics.

You can read or listen to the entire interview below:

Historic!!! Republican Presidential Hopeful, Herman Cain, Currently Leading in Polls, Speaks With Chris Yandek and Jay Bildstein of CYInterview: Agrees With Getting Washington to Lead By Example, Having the President, Vice President and Congress Take

I like that idea a lot!

They make more than enough, hell they are "the rich" ;)

It is an accurate description of Herman Cains vanity campaign. At least Trump knew enough to bail out when he saw how much money it would cost

Cain 46% Obama 44% Poll: Cain surges, opens up 20-point lead on Romney - Yahoo! News

Some just need to hate. Cain is this week's flavor of the week smear victim for the Left/Democrats. Who knows who it will be next week. But i suspect it will be anyone not named Barack Obama. Cain's pretty cool. And i can see how that scares the Left/Democrats. They probably should be scared i guess.

There’s no ‘hate’ toward Cain – criticism predicated upon Cain’s own statements and policy positions, yes; but if he can’t stand the heat…

Otherwise, this pay cut nonsense is either naïve idiocy or a contrived gimmick. And that’s not ‘hate,’ it’s just the truth.

Let me see if I have this straight. When the right criticize Obama's statements and policy positions, that's 'hate' and 'racism'. When the left criticize Cain's, that's 'the truth'.

No wonder I struggle to take the left seriously... so much stupid and so much hypocrisy.

No, when the left criticizes Cain, we get to listen to shit like this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/150319-herman-cain-is-running-for-president-14.html

Well, actually, if you read the thread, the left starts getting accused of racism towards Cain before they ever say a word. :lol::lol::lol:

Some just need to hate. Cain is this week's flavor of the week smear victim for the Left/Democrats. Who knows who it will be next week. But i suspect it will be anyone not named Barack Obama. Cain's pretty cool. And i can see how that scares the Left/Democrats. They probably should be scared i guess.

There’s no ‘hate’ toward Cain – criticism predicated upon Cain’s own statements and policy positions, yes; but if he can’t stand the heat…

Otherwise, this pay cut nonsense is either naïve idiocy or a contrived gimmick. And that’s not ‘hate,’ it’s just the truth.

Let me see if I have this straight. When the right criticize Obama's statements and policy positions, that's 'hate' and 'racism'. When the left criticize Cain's, that's 'the truth'.

No wonder I struggle to take the left seriously... so much stupid and so much hypocrisy.
No wonder I can't take Cain seriously when he makes theses statements. And you can go right ahead and accuse me of being a racist because I don't like Cain.
I am pretty sure the only people I accuse of being racist around here are the people who are actually racist.

Republican presidential nominee hopeful Herman Cain will take a 50 percent salary pay cut if he becomes President. He also outlined his economic policies and many other topics.

Historic!!! Republican Presidential Hopeful, Herman Cain, Currently Leading in Polls, Speaks With Chris Yandek and Jay Bildstein of CYInterview: Agrees With Getting Washington to Lead By Example, Having the President, Vice President and Congress Take

I like that idea a lot!

You can like the idea all you want, Cain can never legally do it if he is elected and while he is President. ;)

Show me

Show me a single primary that Cain is capable of winning. Show me a single political analyst who is enthusiastic about Cains prospects to win the presidency. Show me the numbers

As usual, you don't have them

Moron

I don't have to 'show you' anything. I have an opinion. That opinion is that he is quite capable of beating Obama. Your opinion, naturally, is that he could not. A difference of opinion is just that.

Of course, I don't expect you to be rational and unemotional enough to realize that. No one can say, with any real degree of certainty, that he will or won't. Just that he could. I don't pay much attention to political analysts at this stage of the game... it's pretty pointless. If you do, that tells me more about you than them.

I like that idea a lot!

You can like the idea all you want, Cain can never legally do it if he is elected and while he is President. ;)

Executive order ;)

Either way.......Would you support a 50% pay cut for all federal elected officials?

Executive order ;)

Either way.......Would you support a 50% pay cut for all federal elected officials?

Not me...

I think they are underpaid

Well there is one you and I won't find common ground on ;).

They have full healthcare with no deductables or limits, they get all their transportation paid for, their food, their housing, and they make 6 figure incomes.

These are the very rich people the OWS people are protesting against...i would think someone from the left would support it but I'm sure you have a valid reason (that i hope you tell me).

In my opinion.....no elected official should ever make more, in income, from their elected position than the median income of all americans.

Executive order ;)

Not me...

They have full healthcare with no deductables or limits, they get all their transportation paid for, their food, their housing, and they make 6 figure incomes.

These are the very rich people the OWS people are protesting against...i would think someone from the left would support it but I'm sure you have a valid reason (that i hope you tell me).

In my opinion.....no elected official should ever make more, in income, from their elected position than the median income of all americans.

Not all congressmen are rich, especially freshmen

And no, they do not have free health insurance with no deductibles. They have the same health insurance I do and it is not free

They do not get free food or free housing

Median income is around $40,000 a year. If you expect top executives to work for $40 K ...you get what you pay for

Not me...

And no, they do not have free health insurance with no deductibles. They have the same health insurance I do and it is not free

Median income is around $40,000 a year. If you expect top executives to work for $40 K ...you get what you pay for

Are you talking about federal employees, or the subject matter of federally elected officials?

Not me...

US Congress Salaries and Benefits – Salaries and Benefits of US Congress Members

We both have some of that wrong, take a read.

Forum List

Back