Herman Cain: Got His Hands Dirty When Running His Businesses!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Romney is an economic genius, but I bet he was the CEO "Queen Bee" that COULD NOT do the "worker bee's" work!

That is NOT Herman Cain. Cain gets his hands dirty learning at the bottom level of the business before he starts making decisions at the top! He has run small, med and large businesses.

His track record of running, saving and GROWING businesses in America is what makes him the PERFECT pick if you want a President who will get us out of this depression and back to being the leaders of the free world!

Also you might ask, "Why do they always mention Cain as the Godfather CEO?" The answer is its was an amazing capitalistic success. Godfather pizza is a national corporate chain. It was running in the red for a while and was close to shutting it's doors. CEO afte CEO had NO EFFECT!!! Right when Godfather was in it's last breathe they hired Cain. Within 14 months they were back in the black and had a bright outlook, not BK and liquidation! He knows business!

He is a math expert, who came from humble beginnings.

He is the true savior of America! He is the messiah!

Savage says Cain is able
"I've not only run small businesses and medium-size businesses, saved businesses and started businesses, I've actually made the sandwiches and made the pizzas," Cain told "The Savage Nation" listening audience today.

Acknowledging that Romney ran financial investment firms, Savage said Cain, nevertheless, is the only candidate he's aware of "who produced a product or service that is of any value whatsoever."

"In terms of a product, I'll take a pizza over a fiduciary instrument any day," Savage quipped.

Cain told Savage he tossed pizzas at Godfather's before running the company and flipped Whoppers at Burger King before taking charge of 450 of the chain's restaurants in the Philadelphia area, transforming his region from Burger King's least profitable to its best within three years.

At Godfather's, he returned the company to profitability within 14 months.

"My philosophy, whenever I took over a new business, was to learn how that business works from the most fundamental, basic level," said Cain, who served as chairman of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in the 1990s.

Cain noted that he went through training at Burger King to learn how to prepare the companies' products then ran a local franchise after he already had been a vice president at Pillsbury.

"I said if I'm making decisions out of my executive office, I'd know what I was talking about," Cain said.

"My philosophy is just real simple," he explained. "If you want to know how to solve a problem, or you want to better understand a business, get down and get your hands dirty and do it for a while."

Born in Memphis, Cain said his humble beginnings enable him to relate to people who are suffering from the poor economy.

"My mom was a domestic worker and my dad was a chauffeur, and he held jobs that he needed to do in order to get by," Cain said.

Cain was one of the first in his family to graduate from college, earning a degree in mathematics from Morehouse College.

He put his mathematical ability to work immediately out of college, landing a job at the Department of the Navy, where he served for six years as a fire-control systems ballistics analyst.

He earned a Master's degree in computer science from Purdue University while working full time for the Navy.

He then went to the corporate world, beginning with Coca Cola then moving to Pillsbury, where he worked his way up the ladder to vice president. After Burger King, Pillsbury appointed him CEO and president of Godfather's Pizza. He later bought the company from Pillsbury with a group of investors and continued as CEO until 1996 when he resigned to become CEO of the National Restaurant Association, which represents the nation's second largest group of employees, next to the government.

Don't 'bet', use fact. I like Cain. I also have a decent amount of respect for Romney.

For me my list goes:
Great Candidates - Who I would be very happy and excited to vote for: Cain, then Perry, then Romney
Good Candidates - Who Prefer Over Obama: Newt then Huntsman
Candidates I don't like and would make me go 3rd party: Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, then Pawlenty!
Candidates that would make me vote for Obama: Ron Paul

Forum List

Back