Herman Cain Denies That Palestinian People Exist

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Ali Gharib on Oct 28, 2011

Former pizza company CEO and GOP candidate Herman Cain started his presidential campaign — quite by accident, it seems — as an advocate for a cherished Palestinian ideal to return to their homelands throughout historic Palestine by endorsing the “right of return.” But he’s come a long way since then. Cain’s not “foreign policy dumb,” he says, and now he’s challenging reporters to take on his expertise in global affairs. He’s come so far on the Palestinian issue that he is even hedging about whether or not Palestinians have a national identity at all.

In an interview with the free Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom (or Israel Today), Cain, in attempt to show how President Obama’s “lack of a firm stand regarding Israel has emboldened Israel’s enemies,” made his most disparaging comments yet about Palestinians, verging on denying their existence as a people:

More: Herman Cain Denies That Palestinian People Exist | ThinkProgress

Former pizza company CEO and GOP candidate Herman Cain started his presidential campaign — quite by accident, it seems — as an advocate for a cherished Palestinian ideal to return to their homelands throughout historic Palestine by endorsing the “right of return.” But he’s come a long way since then. Cain’s not “foreign policy dumb,” he says, and now he’s challenging reporters to take on his expertise in global affairs. He’s come so far on the Palestinian issue that he is even hedging about whether or not Palestinians have a national identity at all.

In an interview with the free Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom (or Israel Today), Cain, in attempt to show how President Obama’s “lack of a firm stand regarding Israel has emboldened Israel’s enemies,” made his most disparaging comments yet about Palestinians, verging on denying their existence as a people:

This country is so sad that people are so hypnotised by tv that a man like herman cain ever lead in poles. He is a moron that makes shit up as he goes. You never know what dumb shit he is gonna say next.

This country is so sad that people are so hypnotised by tv that a man like herman cain ever lead in poles. He is a moron that makes shit up as he goes. You never know what dumb shit he is gonna say next.

Amen! I've never seen a presidential candidate as unprepared as Cain. The entire GOP field is moronic - but Cain wins my award.

tumblr_lnf189nwoV1qbvnui.jpg

Come on. When Bush was asked if removing Sunni Saddam from Iraq, weren't we giving that country to Shiite Iran, didn't he say, "What's the difference? Aren't they all Muslims?"

The Republicans Party is 90% white and most southern Confederate Christian. They don't care about people who live in other countries. They don't care. They just don't give a shit.

And here we see Lakhota starting another thread to hide the one about the OWS blowing themselves up (because they are to stoned to be handling explosives) and blaming the right.

I guess if I started such a stupid thread, I'd start a less stupid (but not by much) one to bury the first.

Nice try.

wow...someone finally told the truth about the pals being jordanian?

:cool:

Since when are the "pals" jordanian?

How about the Zionist argument that Jordan already is the Palestinian state?

“It is often alleged that there was, in fact, an earlier ‘territorial compromise’, namely in 1922, when Transjordan was excised from the promised ‘national home for the Jewish people,’...a decision that is difficult to criticize in light of the fact that ‘the number of Jews living there permanently in 1921 has reliably been estimated at two, or according to some authorities, three persons.’” Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

And here we see Lakhota starting another thread to hide the one about the OWS blowing themselves up (because they are to stoned to be handling explosives) and blaming the right.

I guess if I started such a stupid thread, I'd start a less stupid (but not by much) one to bury the first.

Nice try.

Aw shit, I see you're still on that crack pipe.

Nice try.

Even the right who are on the crack pipe own you on a regular basis. Imagine how miserable your pathetic life would be if people were sober.

Your threads are pathetic.

Do you have a life ?

Nice try.

Even the right who are on the crack pipe own you on a regular basis. Imagine how miserable your pathetic life would be if people were sober.

Your threads are pathetic.

Do you have a life ?
Probably meth. It's a skinhead, obviously.

Dishonest thread title.

Title: Herman Cain Denies That Palestinian People Exist

OP article: 'verging on denying their existence as a people'

Your own article calls you a liar, Shitting Bull

wow...someone finally told the truth about the pals being jordanian?

:cool:

Since when are the "pals" jordanian?

How about the Zionist argument that Jordan already is the Palestinian state?

“It is often alleged that there was, in fact, an earlier ‘territorial compromise’, namely in 1922, when Transjordan was excised from the promised ‘national home for the Jewish people,’...a decision that is difficult to criticize in light of the fact that ‘the number of Jews living there permanently in 1921 has reliably been estimated at two, or according to some authorities, three persons.’” Noam Chomsky, “The Fateful Triangle.”

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Don't bother with the Chomsky :cuckoo: "Palestinians" "Jordanians" 'Syrians" “Lebanese" are all the same people learn some history and get back to me

Forum List

Back