Herman Cain could be described as a "monster"

Who thinks TruthDon'tMeanSquat is gonna lay out some solid evidence.. Raise yer hand.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
6635.jpg

Cain disclosed this settlement back in 2003 when he ran for a lower office. This wouldn't have even come up had not someone leaked the info.

Blaming the woman who wasnt saying anything to begin with is scummy. At least attempt to be honest about this.

Severance packages. Not settlements.

Have you heard about Bill Kurtis mocking Sharon's *cough* credibility. It's jawdropping.
Apparently Sharon is very well known. And Kurtis has an impeccable reputation.

Media Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Her‘s and Cain’s Roles May Even ‘Have Been Reversed’ In Car

On his radio program Tuesday, Mark Levin aired a clip of veteran journalist and CBS anchor Bill Kurtis on WLS saying that Herman Cain’s accuser, Sharon Bialek, is a former CBS employee with a “track record.” Given her checkered past, a chuckling Kurtis posited that Bialek‘s and Cain’s roles in the alleged car-incident could even have been reversed.

Some of Kurtis’ observations on Bialek were as follows:

“She has a history.”

“There is a lot more to this story.”

“I can assure you that there will be far more to this story.”

“Let’s put Herman or Sharon in the car and say their roles may even have been reversed, given her track record here.”

audio at link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vete...versed-in-car/

what's bill's take on the other four (so far)?
Kurtis or clinton? I hear Slick Willy called Cain and asked for their phone numbers.

Severance packages. Not settlements.

Have you heard about Bill Kurtis mocking Sharon's *cough* credibility. It's jawdropping.
Apparently Sharon is very well known. And Kurtis has an impeccable reputation.

Media Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Her‘s and Cain’s Roles May Even ‘Have Been Reversed’ In Car

On his radio program Tuesday, Mark Levin aired a clip of veteran journalist and CBS anchor Bill Kurtis on WLS saying that Herman Cain’s accuser, Sharon Bialek, is a former CBS employee with a “track record.” Given her checkered past, a chuckling Kurtis posited that Bialek‘s and Cain’s roles in the alleged car-incident could even have been reversed.

Some of Kurtis’ observations on Bialek were as follows:

“She has a history.”

“There is a lot more to this story.”

“I can assure you that there will be far more to this story.”

“Let’s put Herman or Sharon in the car and say their roles may even have been reversed, given her track record here.”

audio at link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vete...versed-in-car/

what's bill's take on the other four (so far)?
Kurtis or clinton? I hear Slick Willy called Cain and asked for their phone numbers.

good deflection but a lousy answer

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Its all he said, she said. No proof just a couple of woman coming public with something that supposedly happend in the 90's.

These didn't pursue their complaints they took money and ran.

Now because Cain is leading in the polls they are suddenly interested in outing the "sexual harrasser?" Yeah Right.

As I said. Stinks to high heaven.

And then again, he could not.
Nothing more than a good bimbo eruption. So far, only one woman has actually come forth and said anything.... and to that I say, whatever.

actually, i believe it's been two.

it's hard to keep up, but i think a total of 4 or 5 have been mentioned so far.

something about smoke and a fire comes to mind.

When theres smoke, you usually find a liberal with a smoke bomb. The proceeding fire is anger from rejection.

At this time of the election cycle, indeed. That being said, when the election process truly begins, look to the Republican response to the Liberal media.

The money is coming to town this year. :lol:

actually, i believe it's been two.

it's hard to keep up, but i think a total of 4 or 5 have been mentioned so far.

something about smoke and a fire comes to mind.

When theres smoke, you usually find a liberal with a smoke bomb. The proceeding fire is anger from rejection.

At this time of the election cycle, indeed. That being said, when the election process truly begins, look to the Republican response to the Liberal media.

Fair warning. From here on out I am going to neg you when you delete a post and then repost it.

Reading your idiotic posts more than once is a neg worth offense.

Fair warning. From here on out I am going to neg you when you delete a post and then repost it.

Reading your idiotic posts more than once is a neg worth offense.

You are too dim to understand what I'm saying Ravi. You are so dim you think that your misunderstanding or lack of clarity is because of what you read. Not so! It's because you are a moron.

The Democrats have a strong Liberal Media support.
The Democrats use this Liberal Media prior to the election cycle.

The Republicans have a strong Big Business support.
The Republicans lost (Supreme Court Injunction) this Big Business support in the last election cycle.
That injunction failed, and Big Business is able to infuse large capital (Freedom of Speech) in order to respond to the Democrats Media challenges earlier on. (Read Now)

So, I'm saying, enjoy it while it lasts Ravi. I think you will see a lot of Republican media action this cycle.

Much, much more than last cycle.

Forum List

Back