Herman Cain considers dropping his presidential bid

I think "dropping him" is a no brainer. I've always said where there's smoke there's fire. There's so much smoke around his ass he'll be lucky if he keeps his family much less a campaign.

At the rate he's going, it's only a matter of time before we find out about some bastard child of his.
:eek: WoW!!! I never considered that...you're RIGHT! :thup:

The number one Circus Barker, Glenn Beck, is proof only to the rabid, angry and seriously demented RWer types.

Can you say...LOOPY!?!?? :cuckoo:
Thanks for the retard demented thought provocating answer from the leftnuts posse. It goes to show how deep thinking the progressive mind numb think tank attempts to solve problems. Moreover, it's just typical crybaby antacks. One leftturd crybaby runs to another likeminded lefturd crybaby and they both have a kumbiya cry moment with piss poor attempt to address there problems . They continue to pump falsehood of granduar to assemble some sense ego or respect for one another but deep down they know they are capt clueless airheads waiting for the train of space cadets pondering there future.

The number one Circus Barker, Glenn Beck, is proof only to the rabid, angry and seriously demented RWer types.

Thanks for the retard demented thought provocating answer from the leftnuts posse. It goes to show how deep thinking the progressive mind numb think tank attempts to solve problems. Moreover, it's just typical crybaby antacks. One leftturd crybaby runs to another likeminded lefturd crybaby and they both have a kumbiya cry moment with piss poor attempt to address there problems . They continue to pump falsehood of granduar to assemble some sense ego or respect for one another but deep down they know they are capt clueless airheads waiting for the train of space cadets pondering there future.

I nominate this for....Best post ever

Keep up the good work

I nominate this for....Best post ever

Keep up the good work

wtf no rep points
you became a fan and all of sudden you shiite your pants
thanks for the drive by layup

Why are we still talking about Herman Cain? Aside from the fact that he is complete joke, he has absolutely no chance of winning the primary.

Forum List

Back